It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal cell phone activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I don't remember the exact date, but it was last year. The sun unleashed a massive x flare, which caused a G4 storm to occur on Earth.

G 4 = Severe = Power systems: possible widespread voltage control problems and some protective systems will mistakenly trip out key assets from the grid. Spacecraft operations: may experience surface charging and tracking problems, corrections may be needed for orientation problems. Other systems: induced pipeline currents affect preventive measures, HF radio propagation sporadic, satellite navigation degraded for hours, low-frequency radio navigation disrupted, and aurora has been seen as low as Alabama and northern California (typically 45° geomagnetic lat.)**. www.swpc.noaa.gov...

I was on my bed talking to my friend, I have two cell phones. One was just laying on the bed and i was using the other one. That was the night the flare was affecting us KP value was 8, meaning you can see aurora probably all the way down to Virgina. So, I was talking on the cell phone, and my other phone was just laying on the bed,somehow the phone started playing a song out of no where. I got freaked out for a min, I am like what the F is that. At first i taught it was probably my alarm, but than i was like wait a min this tune is not in my phone at all. I was shocked. I looked at the phone, and the phone was in lock mode, so the screen was off. I checked to see if it was the alarm and nope it wasn't. The weird thing was that it was playing a song that i never heard in my life, it was a little girl singing and like one or two instruments playing in the background. It was a language i couldn't even guess too, the most i can guess was that it was either Chinese or Japanese. I banged the phone on my bed, and it would not stop. Finally it stopped in few sec. In less than a min it started again, I freaked out ,and took the battery out. You guys think this was due to the solar storm affect, or something paranormal?

Two days ago, when i came home around 1 am. Currently I am trying to work on activating my third eye chakra. But, that night when i went to sleep. Around 3 or 4 am , i felt a strong energy running through my head, I started seeing colors. I opened my eyes and BOOM the phone rang and it was my friend calling me at 4 am. I went back to sleep. Again i felt a strong energy buildup, and i woke up, stood calm for two sec and I got a text msg from another friend. Was my brain predicting the energy felt in the phone and waking me up? I am not sure, but it was a weird feeling. After that I chanted some prayers and I fell asleep after half an hour. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.
edit on 16-1-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
any comments guys?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Yeah, Did that happen to anyone elses phone in the area during the solar storm and do you now get this advance warning that your phone is about to ring/receive texts on both of your phones or just the one that was playing that music?
Wierd

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

okay about the phone playing a song by it self, happened last year probably august when a huge solar flare hit causing a severe storm on Earth. The weird thing was that the song was not on my phone, it was a little girl talking or singing in a language i never heard off. like it freaked me out, i was actually scared at that point, so i took out the battery.

And now for what happ recently , I never expected any phone calls or text, it was my mind or whatever it is giving me this intense feeling of waking up, like i started seeing so many colors flying around, i cant explain it was really powerful so that made my eyes open up .
edit on 16-1-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Try turning your phone off at night. If you sleep through the night and don't feel energy surge, you may be on to something. Otherwise, you can only speculate.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have been having a weird thing happen since last year.
I have a really good camera on my phone which has a touch screen. Lately I have been taking photos when I 'think' it's a good picture, without my thumb touching the screen!!!!

I heard that the charging up of the Earth's magnetic field is charging our Pineal glands which is our third eye.

Keep it up. This is what the Government has been worried about.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Its just coincedence in my opinion

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

yup you might be right, lets see if we are really gaining energy from a outer source, or is it that finally we are feeling the sense of energy, just like taste, smell, sound, touch???

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ecksalin

I don't think its just coincidence, it's something more powerful out there, well to the song on my phone playing two years ago, i believe its due to the solar storm, but what bothers me is it was a language I have never heard off. Now i think about it, what if the solar wind, brought a different frequency range with it ?? can that be possible?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
In the movie Frequency they were able to talk through time via a ham radio supercharged by a solar storm so why not be able to get phone calls from aliens?
I've had stuff like this happen to me where I would be sleeping and will hear someone say "wake up" and I wake up and the phone will ring and it'll be a friend but it usually isn't to shoot the breeze they are calling to say they were in an accident or they need a ride or whatever. The voice will sometimes sound like me while other times sound like the person who called.
Also sometimes I'll meditate while listening to my iPod and a few minutes into meditating the iPod will shut down or there will be static (after having just charged it). Sometimes it will change to a different song. But it only seems to work when I'm holding it. If I'm not then it works just fine.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Great post OP! Really something that intrests me, and finally woke me up after reading Gray Area fourms all day. XD You can try listening to some lullabies and different languages, that rule out if was a language not of this Earth. As for the third eye chakra phone thing, I agree with the one who said turn your phone off. Every other night turn your phone off and check in the morning and see if someone called you. If you didn't wake up, then that means that you might actually be feeling the energy of the phone when it make a call.

Subscribing and starring, this is a good thread.

top topics

join