It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your solution to prevent THE WAR!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
how bout banning and dismantling all types of wmd's in all countries , their mere existence is what allows such political powerplay in the first place .
countries without nuclear weapons have been known to reach equally distributed wealth as well .
the same applies for biological weaponry or poisonous gases .
in a free world these kind of weapons shouldn't exist .
edit on 16-1-2012 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

how bout banning and dismantling all types of wmd's in all countries
To do this there must be a new international body with so great powers of execution so that it may bring such an action will.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The experience is pressing
Dualism is hard
Yet somehow we have to figure out this is a blessing
Its the only way

The way I see the world is like living inside a forced schooling program.
First they take away your childhood pureness, and force you to live inside your head.
You wonder why evolution goes so slow man, yet we keep going on the same road ahead
Thousands of years they withhold the knowledge of living in a free world.
Killing each other for some other pretender some kind of king of the world

We have excepted tyranny as our law.
Upon ourselves and upon others around the world
Our tax money world wide has payed for murder, no wonder why we globally fall
Money itself ha the illusionary thing is worshiped as the blood we need to survive.
Working like slaves for the queen in the beehive.

What about real human progress
What about unity
What about living in bless
What about sharing/ love and purity

Ive learned enough
All I want is the opposite of the now
Ending life being ruff.
I know my words are not so interesting when we have the Dow
Still I must insist, because in the end. I want to look myself in the eyes.
And say I did enough

I just wrote this, and thought might place it here. The solution is live by the hearth

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoB420
how bout banning and dismantling all types of wmd's in all countries , their mere existence is what allows such political powerplay in the first place .
countries without nuclear weapons have been known to reach equally distributed wealth as well .
the same applies for biological weaponry or poisonous gases .
in a free world these kind of weapons shouldn't exist .

That might keep us from destroying the earth, but we still have cyberspace. That alone can still cause people to turn on each other and destroy each other, just in smaller numbers at a time, but it could still become widespread eventually.

link   

edit on 16-1-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Not when and if we will have other kind of events like wars combined with natural disasters.

If you need to concoct the most improbable scenario in order to diss gold, then gold is definitely the answer.

how bout banning and dismantling all types of wmd's in all countries

Deny the banking system the product of your work, it's the only way to screw the warring elites.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

it was a theory , i just hope there is actually someone out there who has enough administrative rights and cares enough about humanity to end the warfare/money madness .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

The way I see the world is like living inside a forced schooling program.
By the leadership of whom?There are many powers at one table,so I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

If you need to concoct the most improbable scenario in order to diss gold, then gold is definitely the answer.
When the food will be so less then,the gold will have no power,but maybe I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

me and banks ?
lol your paranoia is amusing yet saddening
i dream of a world where money is no longer needed
but i don't make decisions . you do .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

When the food will be so less then,the gold will have no power,but maybe I am wrong.

I've already answered to that. Gold has always been money even in times of famine.

reply to post by Brasov

me and banks ?
lol your paranoia is amusing yet saddening

What do you know about money and the banking system?

Where do you believe money for wars comes from?

By the way, my "paranoia" has rented me 300%
edit on 16-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

cares enough about humanity to end the warfare/money madness
Warfare yes money madness no,so we return to the same point from where it all begin.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

It's interesting... I have a somewhat relevant tale.

A long time ago I had a series of dreams involving war in America, continental unions, and lots of other "goodies".

So in response I made a sort of cheap animation on youtube. It wasn't the video that was important, it was the comments. And by constantly responding, it garnered something like 200,000+ views.

I firmly think that this somehow changed the dialogue of WW3 and war itself and what people think. I helped make consensus and develop intelligent thoughts on the matter, influencing hate to become respect and coalition.

Eventually I took down the video because I didn't pay attention to it anymore. But you can still see spin offs by simply searching "WW3 simulation". There's a few done in the same style of cheap animation and text.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

For me live is school for the soul. Things that happen in the so called reality does not concern it only hurts me. We allow this to happen worldwide. Like illness inside your body, this awakening will come just like reaching a critical mass point. The switch point.

But to give a straight answer. By the ONE. (everybody can interpreted on its own perspective,and relationship with the one. Religion can make the relationship blurry)
edit on 16-1-2012 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Brasov

i learned all i need to know about banks and other corrupt entities through the www.
there must be some club of people secretly profiting from war , im not calling out any names here but i do believe there still are truly evil people in the world whom unfortunately have a lot of influence .

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I firmly think that this somehow changed the dialogue of WW3 and war itself and what people think. I helped make consensus and develop intelligent thoughts on the matter, influencing hate to become respect and coalition.
I am glad to hear that,but I wonder if the leaders,the political leaders saw the film,the idea is that they are not interested what people want or think and that is sad.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

there must be some club of people secretly profiting from war
Always was and always will be people to profit from a war but the interesting thing is that we never even dream in what country they are,or who they are and that for we are so far away from the truth.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

They may not be interested but profit drives action.

Example:

Ron Paul's actions in the GOP has made his son possibly the #2 slot for VP choices Romney might be considering.

For the sake of profit, in this case votes, they are willing to cooperate. But in doing so, they are forced to sacrifice.

Ergo, a war with Iran under Romney is very unlikely now as well. Obama too to a lesser part. But irregardless, the population has exclaimed "no war", and Obama thus is now fighting wars with minimal US presence. In reality we are in over a dozen wars right now. But only one of those wars has US forces in significant numbers. The rest is populism + cia. And you know what, I'm OK with that.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Like illness inside your body, this awakening will come just like reaching a critical mass point. The switch point.
I agree with this, but with what cost?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

have you ever seen the movie 'blood diamonds' ?
it illustrates the tight ties between exploitation of african nature and african people and certain interest groups ..

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join