It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy or Facts? Interesting site FULL of FREEE PDF's!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
So much knowledge,
Down the rabbithole we go

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
With all due thanks and credit to the OP, be sure to update your PDF (I take it Adobe Reader) reader before venturing there. PDFs are one of many avenues for malware infection.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Nice find i will be checking this site out very interesting stuff so far so good

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
[Mod Note-
People please no more on line posts about how great the links are, or reading them later.
Also when quoting a post please only quote the part you are commenting on]

Thank you.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
my turn!!

i found this site which i bookmarked for later, this link is a full on illuminati job with specific sections for each of the 13 families of the illuminati, i came across it just by wondering who the 13 families were, when it was clear Rockefellers and Rothchilds were only 2 out of the 13.

The site itself is an archive, trying to gather as much information as possible, a lot of the stuff on their site is old and some is just not available anymore, so they do a really great job with the site, it's just a pure archive with nothing fancy about it

13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati
by Fritz Springmeier
September 2003
from ConspiracyTheories Website
recovered through WayBackMachine Website (so great job in keeping the article alive)

The Astor Bloodline
The Bundy Bloodline (Ted Bundy??)
The Collins Bloodline
The DuPont Bloodline
The Freeman Bloodline
The Kennedy Bloodline
The Li Bloodline
The Onassis Bloodline
The Reynolds Bloodline
The Rockefeller Bloodline
The Rothschild Bloodline
The Russell Bloodline
The Van Duyn Bloodline

main page (you could die of old age reading everything they have,everything you could want here,all subjects covered)
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 17-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
my turn!!
13 Bloodlines of the Illuminati
by Fritz Springmeier
What's sad is just how many lies are in that book. I once took up the challenge of turning to any random page in the book, and could find at least one thing on that page that was verifiably not true. Springmeier made up so much # you'd be better to distance yourself from that book...

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Many thanks for sharing this with us. There are hundreds of pdf files here so we need as many people as possible digging through them to distinguish fact from fiction.

I have just started looking through one called "Magic_and_Mystery_in Tibet-Alexandra_David_Neel-1932-354pgs-MAG.sml.pdf", which can be found in the "Magic" category.
This book is written by Alexandra David-Neel, an explorer famous for travelling to Lhasa, Tibet in 1924; when it was forbidden for outsiders. She has spent 14 years in Tibet and is the only European woman to have been given the title of Lama.
Here's a small quote from the introduction of the book revealing the kinds of things she experienced.

She reveals here how Tibetan mystics acquire the ability to live naked. in zero temperatures by generating a protective body heat similar to that produced by the bee ; how they can run incredible distances without rest, food or drink ; how they can talk to each other over vast distances without implements of any kind by a strange sort of telepathy; how learn to float in air and walk on water; how they bring corpses back to life; and how they can actually create animate objects by thinking them into existence .

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thanks for link, but are you sure these are legal downloadable e-books?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sean
Thanks for link, but are you sure these are legal downloadable e-books?
I can't vouch for all of them, but most of the titles I skimmed were written before the 1930s and are now in the public domain.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I took a look at one PDF that I figured would be the most likely to be "distorted" to put it mildly.

This one was the Psychology of Communism and the Plot to Control Americans.

It read like McCarthy era BS planted by people who THOUGHT they knew what the Ruskies were up to. Psychology is a secret plot to undermine religion? Please, the biggest thing undermining religion is religious idiots.

I'm not sure about the rest, but these are probably a lot of Propaganda pieces the government put out when the FBI was controlled by Hoover and a lot of G-Men wore pointy hats over pointy heads.
edit on 17-1-2012 by VitriolAndAngst because: broken URL

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join