It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslims want to take over the UK

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why do we continue to put up with this,now Muslims want to take over the u.k and turn Buckingham palace into a super mosque and give the queen the choice to convert to Islam or leave England really?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm a straight male.

Sharia law kinda works out pretty well for me.

Juseyan.

Besides this is just propaganda, it wouldn't even surprise me if this was all a setup.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

Radical Islam is like cancer creating problems in every part of World
wake up people unite as one and fight back against this Evil

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

I dont understand your thread title ...
You mean i want take UK u are insulting me again ? i live in london ...
I live with my roommate anthony an european (who believes in god) and we dont want take uk i assure you...

edit on 15-1-2012 by maritimo69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

You have leave ure last post you are not brave dude ...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Oh look..Some more Islamic propaganda.

From CNN..An American news channel telling us about a British conspiracy.

Like they are experts.

Ridiculous video & not a news-worthy thread.
edit on 15-1-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Yes i agree.about 90% of British born Muslims will claim they are Pakistan nationals before British.maybe we should be kind and give them a one way ticket back to their precious country. that's if they will even have them.i think we need to snatch our country back.these idiots in power will probably hand over power.and hand over the nuclear launch codes too.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by maritimo69

I live with with my roommate anthony an european (who believes in god) and we dont want take uk i assure you...

so one wolf amoung sheeps dont eat sheep, big deal..
that dont change the fact that the majority of muslims ( even nobody want to admit it )
want world islamic domination.. a great mass of brainwashed religious baboons..

My sister was almost raped by a muslim, he did not succeed my sister fighted him off, he was cought.. he belived becaues she was waring a short dress.. she was asking for it ?! wtf

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maritimo69

learn English then you sound like you are communicating through Google translate

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous. Nothing short of a soft invasion.

I am usually very tolerant of other cultures and religions but when they push their agenda on others, are given access and open arms to come and live in another Country only to turn around and threaten change with potential violence, my tolerance is done.

The arrogance of coming into another Country and demanding the people follow their laws and culture is absolutely appalling. I will have to say here that the comparisons to the US doing the same around the World is very eye opening. I don't agree with the US doing it any more than I agree with the British situation.

It's always the same. If you don't like it where you are...move! And if you feel that you have the right to invade another Country and force your culture, religions, politics on others...you don't.

Damn! Why the hell doesn't everyone just mind their own business and worry about their own backyard instead of what's over the fence?

Peace

edit on 15-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Im a white Muslim born in France...

A BIG BIG LAUGH FOR YOU...

And me i try to communicate with the world, not like u who surely living in the desert or something like that...
Im sorry for you for the stupidity in your heart, iam only sad for you ...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

i know they are sickos they seems to think if women aren't Muslim they can do as they please to them.regardless of their age too.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Are you searching all day for radical Islamist related news to post? You seem a bit obsessed.

Mind you, I have NO religious affiliation. While I respect everybody's right to believe whatever they want, I find all religions to be equally ridiculous.

However, the average Muslim is no different from the average Christian. Just people living their lives as they see fit.

By posting "British Muslims want to take over ..." you paint every Muslim with the same brush and discriminate them by grouping them with extremists with whom they have nothing in common.
Kind of like judging all Christians by what The Westboro Baptist Church is doing.

Those lunatics in your little video are just that-LUNATICS. Regardless their faith.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'm a Muslim revert personally so I generally get a tickle out of how mad people get over this.

You should REALLY research the religion you're so afraid of.. The media has somewhat of a bias when it comes to Islam. How many of you have personally been affected by a Muslim? Do you even know what a Muslim is?

And if you're not interested in learning the truth, then learn how to deal with # that pisses you off like a man, instead of whining about it on the Internet.

I mean seriously, turn Buckingham Palace into a mosque? Get real.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Babbleman

It going to affect me though isn't it when the Highest ranking judge in the U.K accepts sharia law.who probably got a nice big fat pay out to sell the country out. and soon we could be back in the dark ages of stoning in city centers and thief's getting their hands chopped off for stealing.Islam will send us back about 500 years into the past.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by VivaLaEvolution

Are you searching all day for radical Islamist related news to post? You seem a bit obsessed.

Mind you, I have NO religious affiliation. While I respect everybody's right to believe whatever they want, I find all religions to be equally ridiculous.

However, the average Muslim is no different from the average Christian. Just people living their lives as they see fit.

By posting "British Muslims want to take over ..." you paint every Muslim with the same brush and discriminate them by grouping them with extremists with whom they have nothing in common.
Kind of like judging all Christians by what The Westboro Baptist Church is doing.

Those lunatics in your little video are just that-LUNATICS. Regardless their faith.

Why oh why do people keep sweet talking muslims... I know they are not ALL bad but a big bunch of them are. and what do they have in common, umm, they have Islam. its nothing about being racist, its not the race thats the problem.. I like black, yellow, purple
its the relegion I dont like. And the quran talks about having many children and learning them the ways of Allah.. women's oppression, shariah laws the moral code and religious law of Islam, set by the Islamic prophet Muhammad .. that raped kids and used slaves

What kind of people do this to their kids.. ?

edit on 15-1-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent

It going to affect me though isn't it when the Highest ranking judge in the U.K accepts sharia law.who probably got a nice big fat pay out to sell the country out. and soon we could be back in the dark ages of stoning in city centers and thief's getting their hands chopped off for stealing.Islam will send us back about 500 years into the past.

For starters Islam is hugely compatible with science. Do you research and history.

Secondly Muslims don't like # like strip clubs, street walkers and drug dealers. they want sharia law for themselves and their community (most muslims in the uk are poor and live in #ty areas) NOT to take over the country lol.

Thirdly you're impression of Islamic regimes come from western backed dictatorships. Don't get me wrong though, you'll always be punished for crimes.

Believe me when I tell you it's a smear campaign. The same way they take down celebrities with a bit of bad news. You're afraid of an enemy that doesn't exist.. Islam is a religion of peace, however unlike christianity and judaism it'll fight for it's integrity.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

Originally posted by maritimo69

I live with with my roommate anthony an european (who believes in god) and we dont want take uk i assure you...

so one wolf amoung sheeps dont eat sheep, big deal..
that dont change the fact that the majority of muslims ( even nobody want to admit it )
want world islamic domination.. a great mass of brainwashed religious baboons..

My sister was almost raped by a muslim, he did not succeed my sister fighted him off, he was cought.. he belived becaues she was waring a short dress.. she was asking for it ?! wtf

He was not a muslim if he do this...
The color of the sink its not a religion...
and im not a muslim practicing, just a believers

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I know it's not about race, I never accused you of that.

Again, that video you posted has nothing to do with AVERAGE Muslims. Average is always the majority, by definition.
I know people of many creeds. Many of them Muslims. They are just people like all others. Maybe they have different customs etc, but they are just average people.

There are many who are radical and crazy and want to destroy infidels and so forth, but they are not the regular run of the mill Muslim.
Not every Christian is picketing soldiers' funerals or sending their kids to Jesus Camp. But SOME are.

And as far as the Qur'an goes...oh well...did you read the Bible? Especially the Old Testament?
Women's and human rights are fairly new concepts and no faith propagates either one.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

oh so the enemy doesn't exist? so do these buildings trains and buses simply self combust into flames.for anyone to believe Islam is not a threat are stupid.i do agree a lot of Muslims are peaceful,or another way of putting it at the moment dormant.well all these Islamic extremists reek havoc and give your religion of peace a bad name why dont you protest against them, and tell them to stop defacing your religion.could it be that you are scared of them too. wasn't these the kind of Muslims that enslaved you tortured and murdered you in your home land before you started seeking asylum in western country's? if you now want these laws to control you then move back to the middle east.dont try and enforce your religion or laws on people who dont want nothing to do with you.i am happy walking down my street and past a Muslim and not even acknowledging them.why cant you just live and let live.do what you like in your neck of the woods.but if any mosque tries to be built near me.i will demolish it with a JCB
edit on 15-1-2012 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join