It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letters from the Edge: What the fringe are up to

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines
Yes, this is what i told you,,, stop trying to hook on it and claim you knew, since you claimed i was full of bull pap...when i told you exactly that.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ErosA433

I don't claim to know anything really, like i have said a billion times, 99% of what i post is out there on the net, the other 1% is real documents, real people, real experiments etc.

But anyway, what i try to do here is show peeps what is actually possible and REAL in our current tech, secret or not.

And i add some of my own observations, including re-creating T.T.Browns first 'gravitor' experiments and posting them on YT. Those are still not public, but i have shared them here & on other forums.
Oh yeah, those experiments were 100% successful, by the way.

Back to the stopgap instant free energy that our gubmnts know about, and use, apart from stockpiling [s]dangerous nuclear waste[/s] best slow decay fission fuel ever, that is:

This is the stuff they use in Spectrum Analyser calibration etc, this bottle of gas can power LA for a week, it's on my Ebay watch list, better than the Analyser tubes at 10 quid a throw;
D2 gas

But for the real DIY fan with a lower budget you can separate www.ebay.com...:g:tKYAAOSwOgdYwdR3" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">THIS

Electrolysis, H shaped apparatus, high school stuff......
edit on 15-9-2017 by playswithmachines because: Man, you guys don't have the strikethrough script? Why not?

edit on 15-9-2017 by playswithmachines because: http spellink

edit on 15-9-2017 by playswithmachines because: aw poop...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Now, if you want to do something really useful, go and look at the spectroscopic charts of al these gasses, like i (and members of my team back then) already did.

Look at the colour change from Hydrogen, D2 (Deuterium, stable isotope of Hydrogen) and Helium-4 colours.

Note that I and others, have noticed this colour change, as well as the accompanying plasma pressure and corresponding power output in the field coils.

The problem is 1) keeping the reaction stable (easily done) and 2) producing it in such a manner as such that peeps will NOT try to make a bomb of it. That last is very difficult, and just 1 of the reasons it isn't on the market yet. As i said, peeps like Bushman knew it decades ago, he admitted it & showed us a whole bunch of real hard evidence just before he died, but hey guess what? no-one noticed.

I did.
edit on 15-9-2017 by playswithmachines because: Spellink

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

This is purely quesswork but, i have a feeling that the crew of a few planes were nuked by fast neutron emission from an early fusion reactor that went unstable. Those pilots are probably listed as KIA or AWOL but i know what it was they fished out of the sea a few days later........and it contained Neodymium. If you lost a 12 ton lump of the stuf specially shaped, costing 1000's of dollars, you would try to get it back, would you not?

The big joke is,we don't need that either, except it makes for wonderful speaker & maser guidance systems etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join