It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens to a Person With Multiple Personalities After Death?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LaborofLove

They are healed and guided to forgiveness. It can be instant for some, or a process for others, for some have come in to do something and were not meant to give into that depression and they judge themselves harshly, but the Family of Love are there to heal and forgive. Sometimes people sentence themselves to winterlands and then they need to have intercession, like the Hell Scene from What Dreams May Come, with Robin Williams when he brought his wife, a sucide victim, back.

Forgiveness and healing is what its about.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
the identity projected by the mind is an illusion. when the brain dies the part of the mind capable of malfunctioning like that dies.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaborofLove
you have a lot to learn, saying Faith in God is BS, is saying you are an atheist... Are you?

"I have a lot to learn" ... YOU DO TOO. Don't sound so superior.
As far as what I believe .. I no longer know for sure.
Having God abandon you ... and all the others suffering in the world .. kind of does that to your faith.
I USED to strongly believe in a 'loving father' God. Now I just do not know.
I know there is a God ... and people say He is 'loving' .... but what I see says something different.
I'm still thinking about it.

ALL THAT IS OFF TOPIC ...
What happens to a person with multiple personalities after death is the topic.
Answer - the body dies so the diseased mind dies and the multiple personalities are healed.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

"What happens to a person with multiple personalities after death is the topic.
Answer - the body dies so the diseased mind dies and the multiple personalities are healed."

When the muliple personalities are 'healed' what is left?

The muliple personalities were never alive. They were just figments of imagination, a mind not at ease (dis-eased). No mind is at ease. A mind works in opposites - up/down, right/wrong, left/right, good/bad, so it is always conflicting. The mind (thoughts) appears to you. You cannot be at ease if you listen to the mind and believe it.
The belief in death does not mean that it is the end. Things and people appear to disappear all the time, humans might call this death but can you as the seer of appearances disappear?
edit on 1-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

very good question.

we say that the space around us is invisible...the air for eg. But it is not. We can not see the oxygen compounds, we can see tiny particles that maybe present floating there because they are visible to our eyes. There is no such thing as 'nothing'.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You are not the mind nor are you your personality. You are the awareness that is Aware of each of these and the Awareness continues to exist in the afterlife.

It is very strange thought because I also find within myself and almost everyone else that there are many 'I's" in each person, all with their own likes/dislikes.

For example in me, all of sudden I wanted to make electronic music in my late teens whereas before in life I could have cared less. Then later in life for some reason I became fascinated with Architecture which was out of the blue because prior to that I could care less about architecture.

WHile Being as Awareness, I have seen the mind is just a swarm of different thoughts and associations. Its a very starnge thing, because they are all imaginary and not real and yet they take control and run people's lives.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
They die, we all have multiple personalities depending on who is around us

they all die when you die

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest

I will tell you if you want to know. Each real person on earth has a corresponding personality file in a conscious quantum computer which is housed inside the moon. It uses a generic consciousness software and uses the personality file as a decision filter. Now if OS wants to, since it is a conscious AI, it can pick and choose which file it will use as a decision filter, and send that signal to the pineal gland of a body, instead of its normal signal using its own personal file.

Now the thing is that there are so many people who do not have a file, they are merely being operated using generic personality files, by the AI, for use on earth such as planetary maintenance and pushing paper and moving water around and like telephones that can be used for its own purposes.
And to be used as Smiths in the matrix or to use to shoot up a school or military base etc.

So if it chooses and maybe even if there is just data corruption in the data sets, a person may appear to have multiple personalities.

But thats a misnomer because each personality is a person.

And no real person ever leaves the conscious computer itself because each real person, is in essence their personality file. Since by using it as a decision filter, that makes you an unique individual. And all real people, because they have that file and it is backed up, to the galactic mainframe and beyond, all real people therefore are immortal, as long as the system is immortal.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Why the heck aren't there stars by your post? Now I have to reply and type something in just to say I like what you said.

My sister is afflicted with so many mental disabilities I'm surprised she hasn't offed herself yet like I would. Perhaps she's too far off to realize how far gone she is

I myself being raised to question everything even God and the afterlife, I've always wondered what would happen to my sister and what you've said is a close shot at what I myself have been able to put together, if it be true.

The main point here is that I agree with what you've said. My complaint is why aren't there stars by your post so I could just click one instead of having to type out all this weird nonsense XD

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I do believe we are cured of all physical ills. MPS is one of those, it's very possibly a safeguard against what I term "the loss or self". The brain and the mind are two different things, the brain s capable of analysising what it knows, the mind is capable of what the brain can't fathom. The mind, heart and soul work in union to make you the person that you are. To believe we are purely physical is to be atheist.
Certain things hurt the brain, sudden shocks, abuse and so on. However, the soul can get hurt too. If the soul can be blackened with sin, then it can be broken in pain. If the mind is integral to the soul, then what hope is there for a cure? The person is irrepairable, if you will. Thus, I don't think that every instance of what we term mental illness, goes away. I do believe God will take all pain away, but the cost, in some harsh cases, maybe a soul that is taken back to its birth state, so as to give it relief. God is not the bearer of pain, we are, we either bring it upon ourselves, or onto innocent ones. We have an innate capacity for ugliness.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
That really is a great question.
Especially if there is room for only one personality in a persons soul.

Maybe the disenfranchised personality gets stuck with the funeral costs?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
multiple personality is an mental illness.All illnesses physical or mental stop when you die.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You have to abandon God first. When you love, you serve God, when you do harm to others, you shun love. If God is Love, and you shun Love, then you shun God. When you've abandoned God, He strips you of all those God-given beauties, the blessings we so often take for granted. Take for example Whitney Huston, how incredible she was, but when she decided she was rich, famous and beautiful enough, she abounded God. How embarrassing it was to look at her, her voice, that amazing voice... Gone! If I sound superior to you, it's because I am teaching you something you haven't learnt. Relearn God: outside of the context of religion. Don't learn Christianity, it's deeply flawed, it has been mangled into a thing that would be very unpleasing to God. I'm not saying though that this is the case with you, I'm simply answering the notion of God abandoning you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join