It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufo now in Leicester,midlands uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Can anyone else see it,very bright and stationary.I saw a plane go past below it so it's high up.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

lol its the north star

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

If its a little white spot in the sky I saw it earlier while looking at a very high airplane go over, It was about 3pm-ish and although I had very powerful binoculars I couldn't make it out...Just a little white spot in a blue sky and pretty much invisible to the naked eye.

I'm south just west of London and the object at the time was in a very high S.E direction.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I was starting to think it's probably a planet or a star doh! lol I'm north and it's in the south so whys it called the north star!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Seen the same thing in Germany (5 p.m.) today, too. Very bright and no other stars. I assume it's a planet. Found a thread about January:
earthsky.org...
Seems to be a interesting month for observing the sky. Maybe it's also the explanation for the huge UFO sightings in January.
edit on 15-1-2012 by CaptObvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gibbajabba
I was starting to think it's probably a planet or a star doh! lol I'm north and it's in the south so whys it called the north star!

Jupiter is to the south tonight. Venus to the SW. What made you think what you saw was a UFO?
edit on 15-1-2012 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by gibbajabba

Jupiter is to the south tonight. What made you thing what you saw was a UFO?

Because it was unidentifiable to me,that's what a ufo is right?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oh so THAT was venus! Yeah it was extremely bright tonight. Outshone jupiter by far, and did look very UFO-y

top topics

join