It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Must Know Romney Can't Beat Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

When Mitt Romney Came To Town

If you are a GOP primary voter you must watch this

The democrats will use this and destroy Romney during the general election.
There is only one person that has ANY chance to take Obama down, and ATS members already know who that is.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
romney was always going to be the nomination. gingrich, santorum, bachman, perry and cain were all intended distractions and to split the vote away from Ron Paul, who this time around, has gained traction because of a consistent message and fanatic fanbase. the lose to obama will be on purpose so as to have another solid 8 years of control after bush. it doesn't matter if romney or obama is president, they will end up both fufilling their 'duties'

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33

When Mitt Romney Came To Town

If you are a GOP primary voter you must watch this

The democrats will use this and destroy Romney during the general election.
There is only one person that has ANY chance to take Obama down, and ATS members already know who that is.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

It is not Ron Paul if that is what is being implied.

Remember last election when Mccain was BLASTED
by the left over his age?

There going to plaster that he is a racist
and wrote those pamphlets.

An old, racist, that is going to let Iran have a bomb.
That is the angle they would play
and many people will believe it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
romney was always going to be the nomination. gingrich, santorum, bachman, perry and cain were all intended distractions and to split the vote away from Ron Paul, who this time around, has gained traction because of a consistent message and fanatic fanbase. the lose to obama will be on purpose so as to have another solid 8 years of control after bush. it doesn't matter if romney or obama is president, they will end up both fufilling their 'duties'

EXACTLY!!! That is why the MSM is attacking Ron Paul instead of Newt Romney.........I mean Mitt Gingrich..........or was it Herman Santorum?

TPTB are setting Obama up for a landslide because he hits balls out of the park for them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
neither can paul

in the modern system, cash is king, and being tall and well spoken has proven to be a plus as well. obama trumps the entire republican field, probably combined

and the republicans handed him the election by going agains tax cuts......for the rest of us....while protecting tax cuts.....for the 1%

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If this video is even 50% true then Ron's people should edit it down to 10 minutes and put it on national t.v.
It makes me sick! I will disown any family member or friend that votes for this guy.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I know Romney will not win the nomination.

The GOP threw out Romney this go-round to finally let him lose one last time and send him home, never again to run for president.

It is my opinion that the GOP could not take the white house in the middle of such economic turmoil and govern effectively enough to pull us out of the gutter. They will let Obama serve another term, blame him solely for the mess and set their sites on 2016.

As a Republican. I will not vote for Romney. The days of voting for the lesser evil are over and I would rather stay home on election day then vote for Romney.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
www.politicususa.com...

If congressional Republicans are hurting the GOP brand, the party’s 2012 presidential candidates may be making things even worse. By a margin of 53%-38% respondents said the more they watch the GOP nomination, the less they like what the Republican Party has to offer. Frontrunner Mitt Romney is not personally popular with Republicans or Independents. Only 31% of Republicans and 27% of Independents had warm feelings for Romney. Republicans are cold on Romney, and they are ready to bolt to a third party candidate. 18%-25% of Republicans and Republican leaners surveyed said that they would vote for a conservative third party candidate, and if that candidate was Ron Paul, Romney’s general election support would collapse.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
From what I've read this video has many inaccuracies and even Newt has asked that it be edited or removed from the web.

That being said, I'm a RP supporter and don't believe Romney could be elected without the support of the Ron Paul supporters.

If he got nominated I'd probably not vote at all or at worst vote for Obama.

new topics

top topics

join