It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not Fear X 365 - Hidden Bible Facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I would say something here, but this video is very interesting on its own. It reveals some interesting Bible facts.

How many times does the Bible say, "Do not fear?" Where is Satan located on Earth? Is the forbidden fruit an apple? Does the Bible say that Mary Magdalene is a prostitute? What's the most shoplifted book in the world? These and more.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Also, the bible was the first book to be created using moveable type!

Digital Gutenburg Bible

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Also, the bible was the first book to be created using moveable type!

Digital Gutenburg Bible

Good point. I think that one event allowed literacy to jump to 93% by WWI. 70 million people fled Europe for freedom in a new land and English was unified as one language. Shortly after, the industrial and tech revolutions happened. All of this can be attributed to the church trying to subvert truth by selling indulgences. When Luther nailed his 95 Thesis to the doors of the church, the printing press was firmly established to print the truth and reveal it to the minds of men.

I also think about the last 22 books of the Bible. They are all letters. There are 22 letters in the Hebrew language. Ironic? Not a chance. God's hand is in it all.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The Book of Revelation has 7 separate letters to 7 different churches ...peace

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1

The Book of Revelation has 7 separate letters to 7 different churches ...peace

Sort of, although it comprises one letter. The first 13 letters of the the last 22 are called specific letters, because they were written to specific people. The last 8 are general letters. Revelation is one such general letter written to many differing groups through the last age of 2000 years and beyond. Essentially, they comprise 22 letters. The irony cannot be lost on the entire structure of the Bible. It continues to defy logic by its enigma.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Thats new to me. I didn't know that the hebrew language was the original language spoken by Noah. I'd like to learn it but 400 bucks is a little expesive in this economy.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Thats new to me. I didn't know that the hebrew language was the original language spoken by Noah. I'd like to learn it but 400 bucks is a little expesive in this economy.

I think they were referring to proto-Cananite. This is the phoenician language. I would love to learn Hebrew as well. The next best thing is to get the Ancient Hebrew Lexicon by Jeff Benner. This is the next best thing.

top topics

join