It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora, Finally Captured?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Is this the infamous Aurora Spy Plane?

Cant remember where I got the pic, but I remember it saying that 2 guys were just having fun hiking and one had a picture takin of him and the scenery, but then after they got if developed they notice the plane in the pic.

It appears to be genuine, look like it takes on all of the characteristics of the suppossed AURORA.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hmmmm. The scale does seem to be a bit off. It does look like the suspected config for the Aurora, but, why so low in broad dayligh? Also, looks like its manuvering, and my impression was that like the SR-71, fighter like manuvers were out of the question. Wonder if its a photoshop creation? The other reason is the plane would be making alot of noise and they guy posing would be looking at it (at least I would) and not striking a pose for the camera.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
FAKED!!!!!!!!!!! If it was real the Aurora would be used at night at high altitudes away from land, mostly over the Pacific. That has to be fake and ill bet a billion dollars it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I imported it into Photoshop. Pixilation between the landscape and the "jet" are different, as the "jet" is of a higher resolution. Also, the lighting is incorrect. Not enough light on the top of the "jet" when the sun is obviously behind and to the right of the photog.

My opinion....Photoshop job, and not a very good one.....and I have to agree with roniii, no way POSSIBLE that it would be flying in daylight over a lake with a bunch of boats and tourists on it.

Fake.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Given the closeup it looks more like a bird
or even a bat to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
looks like an f14 doing a roll,mabye it is?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crysstaafur
Given the closeup it looks more like a bird
or even a bat to me.

Do you work for the government!

And the F-14 isn't that delta wing looking. The F-14 goes pointy then goes delta, and yes i'm talking about the wings allready being swept back.

The site said they didn't see it or even hear it.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Murcielago]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murcielago

Do you work for the government!

And the F-14 isn't that delta wing looking. The F-14 goes pointy then goes delta, and yes i'm talking about the wings allready being swept back.

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Murcielago]

yeah i know i was just thinking, hmm mabye a smudge on the lens?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

That was because they hadn't gotten the photo back home and into Photoshop to insert the additional image...

Again, the "jet" is a higher resolution image that the surrounding terrain. That ALONE proves it is photoshopped in, not to mention it would NEVER have been in that location if it were real....

Fake...period.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Affirmative Reaction - I'de like proof of that.

Whatever part of photshop that you found that out on, save it in a jpeg image, then post it on the web and then show the picture that you did that proves its a different resolution.

If you are wondering how to post it on the web use Yahoo Geocities Pagebuilder, if you dont have a Yahoo account, make one, its free.
Other wise its just your word, with no proof.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Faked, the Aurora shape is a direct rip off of one used on many different sites, its an artists impression only. The bank angle is way overdone for the altitude as well, the fact its in daytime means little, but near populated centers is really unbelievable.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's got to be a fake. According to the speculative dimensions given to us, that should put the air craft at the treeline on the other side of the lake.

So, where is it's reflection on the water?

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Murcielago, all you have to do is import it into any picture editor yourself; blow it up to 1600%, and look at the white pixels surrounding the "aircraft".

Either the "Aurora" surrounds itself with a white mist as it flies, or the person who cut in in forgot to set the surrounding original background to opacity = 0.

My guess is the latter, but I suggest you check it out yourself. Use the same picture you posted; that way, you can be sure that no one else pulled a fast one on you.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Thanks, Off_The_Street - I checked it and it does appear to have an outlines figure.

But I think I did one better, I think this is the Image That whoever made this used.

Just get rid of the orange area and make in blurier and paste.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Woah! I saw it too! In the exact same position, too!

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Way to low to the ground!!! definately fake. Shugo if you see this tell me if you think it should go in the project because i dont know if you want fakes in there or not.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Other wise its just your word, with no proof.

Look, if you are too lazy to go into photoshop and look at it yourself, I'm not going to waste my time on you. all you have to do is open the pic in photoshop and zoom in on the "jet" and you can see the obvious difference in the pixels. More on the "jet", less on the surronding terrain.

Tell you what, you prove to me it's real, eh??? Can't?
Well, then it's just your word with no proof.....

[edit on 12-9-2004 by Affirmative Reaction]

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I will post the image, it does look like it was added to the image.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Calm down Affirmative Reaction.

1. I dont have photoshop.
2. I have allready said i've zoomed in and seen the whiteness surrounding the craft.
3. I have never said its real.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I like FredT's point.

If I were there and I heard and saw that, I'd be taking picture after picture of it. And it seems as though no one even knows it's there.

Not only that, but I'd probably be screaming at it and jumping up and down, cause I think planes are cool.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join