It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honor the Life Giver: Women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think guys should stop freezing their sperm and giving it away to reprobate mind females who do not value men in the slightest.

Take your reproductive rights back guys!

Then these smarmy earth goddess idiots can take a flying leap back to the ugly tree they fell off in the first place..

edit on 14-1-2012 by EvanB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
when u admit that women as a kind of gender condition were pointed inferiors objectively for a fact constancy, then freedom rights is to subjective existence and never to object life

u dont accept the least principle of truth existence, that is why u cant conclude from perceiving anything or everything or things or smthg

men are still as a condition kind not killed by truth women it is done

it is obvious how u mean to reject truth for lies money

when a woman body is superior to men in all terms then also men do not exist, and only truth is existence reality and only free individual rights are truly someones selves sources

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Is english your first language because all of that sounded like a big bunch of retarded twaddle..

If its not your first language then I apologise

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

What have I personally said in this thread to cause you to direct so much anger towards me? You addressed me, but yet you are talking to me about things that I personally did not say.

The only thing you mentioned pertaining to me is evolution. Every single idea that any human has about the origins of existence IS a theory! Until you can PROVE one ideology about The Beginning, your understanding is as good as mine. I believe in evolution in what change we can see and study. Mutations, changes, and progressions of species is the evolution that I am talking about.

What's your beef with me?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Originally posted by Hellas

If there were no man in the first place, there were no rib to make the woman out of

Originally posted by Violater1

Actually, it is the man that gives the sperm. The woman takes the sperm, and the sperm swim their way to an egg.
Without the two, their would be no life. And life is full of give and take, while husband and wife, balance this out.
No star, no flag.

@ Hellas and Violater:

Do you understand biological evolution? Human ancestry is descended from mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, invertebrates, and single-celled organisms. Humans have kept certain aspects of each evolutionary step. Asexual reproduction and parthenogenesis are clearly illustrated in the animals below humans. Though parthenogenesis may be astronomically rare in humans, because we share ancestry with all life on Earth, such 'virgin' reproduction is indeed probable and possible.

sez you

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Every idea about the beginning is a theory. So I am now demonized for observing change and mutation?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Calling for the respect, honor, helping, and partnership of women is what the opening post said.

You people are making absurd accusations and assumptions.

Assume ----> Ass out of you and me

I did not say to worship the female.

I did not say women are superior to men.

So what and the hell are you guys attacking me about? Because I said it is better to respect women as equals rather than control them?

The big bad men are fearful and outraged at the thought of doing away with sexist egotism? All is One.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
What a load of total bollocks! Lol

I will NEVER worship a womans giney lol

Some posters on this site must have internet access in their funny farm

If my Internet access is through a funny farm, your comprehension skills are lacking. I NEVER said to worship women. Only to do away with controlling and dominating them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
it is really unbelievable, why dont u speak about men wrong behaviors towards women instead of taking that as an outside argument that confirm women abstract superiority somewhere

how women are involved in what u mean about men? and if u mean women why dont u mean it clearly without reference to men?

to me it is obvious that there are extremes in both sides of genders conception that confirm all to truth only

there where the idea of virgin is coming from, a form of woman that do not live of free else approach
there is also a kind of virgin other side totally out im sure, a form of free conscious that do not exist by getting to itself an objective stand

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
it is really unbelievable, why dont u speak about men wrong behaviors towards women instead of taking that as an outside argument that confirm women abstract superiority somewhere

how women are involved in what u mean about men? and if u mean women why dont u mean it clearly without reference to men?

to me it is obvious that there are extremes in both sides of genders conception that confirm all to truth only

there where the idea of virgin is coming from, a form of woman that do not live of free else approach
there is also a kind of virgin other side totally out im sure, a form of free conscious that do not exist by getting to itself an objective stand

I'm having a hard time understanding what you're saying

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Female and Male are One. There is a beautiful harmony between the sexes. But even sexual identity stems from the Ego. Men are needed as much as Female.

However, 'life' itself is NOT dependent on sperm or males. Life can occur asexually and through parthenogenesis.

edit on 1/14/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I would have written just an equally beautiful thread about the Man, but I chose to discuss Women today because of the male oppression of women.

I see no superiority of Women over Man nor of Man over Women.

A call to respect and equality, nothing more.

Ask me my opinion of the Man before false assumptions and accusations against me.

I'm glad you got so many stars for putting concepts and words into my mouth.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Only to do away with controlling and dominating them.

who dominate or control others is a vicious subject issue fact that dont involve victims trapped there

that is how domination and control means are the vice life of all powers everywhere and even from women when they get that chance with others

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"Sahabi said to respect women.

Oh no! My big bag masculinity and ego can not handle liberating from sexism, so I'm going to attack the OP and make up bull crap about worshipping females, misandry, and misogamy which Sahabi NEVER alluded to."

Ignoramuses!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Female and Male are One.

opposites equal zero so nothing and dont make ever one

as u said, children birth from that dont justify it being one, since women can give birth without men and men can keep existing as free conscious about everything without women objective realities

u want to emphasize on ur imagination to justify positively what is not at all true nor existing, it is ur subjective point then alone, obviously men women hate stories ends are more realistic then anything else

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Women are the Earths from which life springs forth. Within the oceanic waters of her womb creation occurs. A multitude of potential humans manifests as eggs in her ovaries without ever knowing a man. When an egg receives the Breath of Life, it begins to build a temple (head/mind/body). A fetus draws its essential energy directly from a woman through the naval life-support cord. The woman provides all of the energy, resources, protection, and time to construct a new being, therefore the offspring are forever indebted to her.

To the Temple Body, the Earth, the Moon, the Queen... we owe thankfulness and gratitude unto her. The carriers of the womb should be cherished, honored, and respected. Men should be humble to even deserve equal status to her. Men should be a women's helper and partner, not her controller or dominant.

Peace.

Let's not forget the men. Neither gender is special. We are all humans, and all valuable.

Praise be to both women AND men.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

"Sahabi said to respect women.

Oh no! My big bag masculinity and ego can not handle liberating from sexism, so I'm going to attack the OP and make up bull crap about worshipping females, misandry, and misogamy which Sahabi NEVER alluded to."

Ignoramuses!

Bahahaha! You should have expected this response for the ATSers and headed it off. The fact you never once mentioned men (which a true believer in equality would have done) proves their point.

Good day.
edit on CSaturdaypm595930f30America/Chicago14 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
from where are u suggesting right to control and dominate else if they do not have objective values ?

so u are justifying the fact to eat what is dying or sick while only what looks as source potentially would get the privilege of survival respect

u r describing how u belong totally to the world of now

in truth, what is weak is the superior and what is strong is inferior definitely

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Female and Male are One.

opposites equal zero so nothing and dont make ever one

as u said, children birth from that dont justify it being one, since women can give birth without men and men can keep existing as free conscious about everything without women objective realities

u want to emphasize on ur imagination to justify positively what is not at all true nor existing, it is ur subjective point then alone, obviously men women hate stories ends are more realistic then anything else

I have one thing to say to you: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

edit on CSaturdaypm383840f40America/Chicago14 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

well yea use is abuse, any use become absolute use so abuse

but no i dont go nor look nor any to one

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join