It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are young children more susceptible to seeing ghosts?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrill
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

That is true. I guess some people could just be born with the gift of being able to see spirits and things that others do not see.

The TV show Medium starring Patricia Arquette is based on a real person.

Allison Dubois is her name.

Her children have the same gift. Some view it as a curse.

Would YOU like to see dead people?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
i dont know if it is something we are born with or not. but i have seen ghosts, shadow people, the "hat man" who this arrogant lady heidi claims to have coined that term which is very arrogant to say..
but ghosts are very real. when we are young, we have no responsibility, our minds are free from BS and society does not have much mipact on the way we think. as children we are more susceptible. we not only can see things adults " dismiss or ignore", but we LOOK for things without knowing and those on the other side ARE drawn to anyone who might show them attention. also young children are more easily influenced by entities.also, when your young, you dont really know what to make of it so sometimes it's easy for a child to not be scared off and this can be good or bad depending on the spirit.
but the answer is yes. children have a higher chance of seeing what adults do , but adults can also get that "back " by understanding reality, illusion, paranormal, etc.. look for signs, they will be there ..everywhere. the trick is to actually follow those signs and see what happens...good luck.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
At a young age you can see ghosts. Along with seeing ghosts you can see energy, and also feel it but as the year goes on you forget how to do it because if you ever try tontalk aboutnit you will most likely think the person you would talk to it about will think you are nuts so you are just going about. Your life and you just notice this stuff and eventually forget how to see it

<< 1  2   >>

join