It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share music with a community of listeners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I have had a website now for a few months. It is nothing big that I coded or anything, but it is based off an engine that I have modified and super-personalized.

Anyway, I am a musician and would love to get a small community of people going to share their stuff on my website. By this, I mean of course I would love to see music that people actually compose themselves.

My site is not just for music though, as I want it to be scientifically and politically motivated in discussion as well (like this site but a lot smaller of a community so it is more personalized).

I figure people on this site are likely intelligent enough to recruit, so here it is.

Enjoy, hopefully

PhysicsAdept.com

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I'm a percussionist that love's to jam,although in no band.When ever there is a session,i definitely will add myself to your site.

Rock on

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I compose a little synth music now and them, I will definitely join.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Very nice. Trap set? What kind of music particularly?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RobbWonder

Look forward to seeing you on! I'll need to activate your account once you sign up though, as a precautionary to avoid spammers posting ads. It shouldn't be long after you sign up though, I am sure I will recognize you and will be checking it a lot tonight just in case

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Everything from jazz to thrash.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Alright, that is awesome! I always appreciate diversity. Perhaps my favorite musician is Serj Tankian due to this reason. He has literally done rap, jazz, folk, and rock of all sorts. He's released electronic music, and acoustic, plugged in, everything. He is good live, and to boot, plays such a variety of instruments. All while maintaining political meaning!

Anyway, variety is more than welcome on physicsadept. I myself am varied when it comes to playing. However, I do play drums but can't do much more than typical rock and some metal-- you would be valued as a percussionist.

top topics

join