It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel vs. Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Israel will never send in the planes to attack Iran. all the ramblings are wishfull thinking from IDF propaganda machine in order to scare Iran.

Iran has been preparing for an attack for at least three years or so with some of the best surface-to-air missile system hardware such as Tor-M1/ S-300/S-400 anti-aircraft missile, to name a few.

I just dont see Israelis f16s or f15s come and go anywhere near Iran heavily fortified airspace, at least not without stealth planes like F-117 Nighthawk , the B-2 Spirit or F-22 Raptor,for which i believe IDF doesnt have . Israel only chance is to have America involve. and if America gets involve then i guess we will have the real answer as to why Iraq occupation.

[edit on 28-1-2009 by 123inokkk]

posted on Jan, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJAghetto
well... since Israel has been threatening Iran and Iran has threatened to retaliate, it looks like they be at war anyday now. If there is a war, what's your opinion on the outcome of the war? Please explain yourself.

I don't ever think this will happen unless Israel and the US just wants to destroy over half the planet.

You don't pick a fight with a country that has nothing to lose and hates you more than it hates death.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Just to remind you all since you've come thus far, I'd like to point out that the "WEST" gives out too much information on their military technology, they also hide some....

Country's like Iran are very smart, they'd never ever tell the public/media what they

have... I think it has been said time and time again, "Show me your power and I'll show mine 'when the time is right'" People are underestimating Iran....

1..Iran would never attack Israel. FULLSTOP I'm only going to say..., Iran would never attack Israel unless they posed a thread to Iran 100% I'm sure many of you know that "Iran" hasn't had conflict with many nations for many years....

2.Ever heard of reverse engineering?

3.They also have their own technology which is awesome, my step-dad is from Iran and he

used to be in the military, he tells me stories and 'rumors' about how they train the soldiers and the methods/drugs they're handing out to them... about how much bull# the media in Iran shows, he came out of Iran and noticed that the media in the west were making so much bull# up about Iran and its military...

4.Allot of the technology we use today are created from Iranian born citizens. , IE:Health/medical/(insert allot of modern equipment here)", they're very smart, take into
account their long history and how Britain and America were once friends(good friends) after they tried to use Iran and it didn't work out they # the country all up...

I'm not trying to "prove" anything to you, I'm just pointing out that some people are very ignorant to what goes on behind the scenes....

Also my thoughts on this subject:

Iran will only end up harming their own people, once the world truly does see Iran for what it is. They're going to be very afraid, because at one stage Iran wanted to become the most powerful military, and leader in technology(they had the power to do this) but for some weird reason the west didn't like this idea, they were peaceful people and they were leading the world in nearly all technology, American and britain decide to come along and turn Iran into a Muslim state and ruin everything. In today's world if anything people should be looking at the west and thinking about the monster they've created...

I for one have been to Iran two times, I've seen with my own eyes how hurt the people their are...., they're very smart people but the government is stupid.... they create their own technology, computers and equipment.. But we all are suppressed from the truth because it would make the west look like #, even the bits and pieces that do come out, people seem to look the other way.

Just remember

" Tell me what you eat and I will tell you who you are." -Jean Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

Same thing applies to military
"Tell me what you have and i will tell you who you are."People see, people do(common sense which is lacking in the west because people think they have big penix sizes
) Show me your best fighter jet, I'll create something more powerful.

Thanks for your time

-Allsop

[edit on 15-2-2009 by allsop]

<< 1  2  3   >>

join