It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW WORLD Convenience store

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Either I'm getting paranoid about this New World order stuff...Or...It's really happening with out anyone noticing or asking any questions. As I was Driving through Rio Rancho, New Mexico, I noticed this New gas station that was opening soon. I looked really cool, but then I looked closer and It hit me like a ton of bricks.
It was called "Latitudes- New World Convenience store". How odd is that?
Why NEW World? Wonder how many other stores are planning to go up in other states?

" Latitudes is the first store of its kind to hit the Rio Rancho/Albuquerque area. Combining the elements of a neighborhood market, a cozy bistro, and a convenience store with competitive gas prices, all available 24/7, Latitudes offers customers a whole new world of convenience."

Check it out and tell me what you think.
www.golatitudes.com...
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blue_fish

I don't know it looks kind of nice, I think it's privately owned and just named that way possibly by the owner to stir up attention to it. It looks like it opens tomorrow. I would check it out if I lived in New Mexico the wine and veggies look pretty nice in the pictures. I doubt there's any conspiracy here, just a ploy to get business and attention.

edit on 12-1-2012 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
There's already a New World Airport in Denver

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I guess if it was in Europe or Asia, it would be called "Old World". Since North America (or more specifically, the Western Hemisphere) has been referred to as the "New World" since the 15th century, and that's where they're located...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 1/12/2012 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I hope your right. It does look like a nice store.
With all these Freedoms vanishing in the US and talk about The New World order, I just keep my eye out for small changes that are happening. And Yes, It could be just a Attention getter, but why that one? Well, if more of them start popping up all over and your other gas stations start to vanish..then maybe there really is something going on. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings
There's already a New World Airport in Denver
Yeah..I know. And have ya seen the mural in that place. crazy stuff. There's also and underground bunker for all the elites to hide out in if there was a nuclear bomb or a pandemic in the world.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blue_fish
Either I'm getting paranoid about this New World order stuff...Or...It's really happening with out anyone noticing or asking any questions. As I was Driving through Rio Rancho, New Mexico, I noticed this New gas station that was opening soon. I looked really cool, but then I looked closer and It hit me like a ton of bricks.
It was called "Latitudes- New World Convenience store". How odd is that?
Why NEW World? Wonder how many other stores are planning to go up in other states?

" Latitudes is the first store of its kind to hit the Rio Rancho/Albuquerque area. Combining the elements of a neighborhood market, a cozy bistro, and a convenience store with competitive gas prices, all available 24/7, Latitudes offers customers a whole new world of convenience."

Check it out and tell me what you think.
www.golatitudes.com...
www.facebook.com...

This looks like the end... The end.. OF HIGH PRICES!

But seriously, this sounds kind of nice. A little bit hipsteresque, but nice.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Come on now !

The place is having its grand larceny opening in 2012 for craps sakes. Get it.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
You start to notice it more. I was flying with BA a while ago and they announce themselves as the "world alliance" or something now. In airports its just full of "one world" type of propaganda.

top topics

join