It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Former Satanist Becomes A Christian Minister

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Pirahã tribe of Brazil returns Christian Missionary, Daniel Everett, to atheism. A good video to watch and listen too, I wish more of the world were as simple as these people. If I had the dough, and knew the language, I would go there and live myself.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Well that’s the way to go, hello whose best to know the enemy than them, the law hires ex criminals to help capture current criminals, so why an ex demon lovers to catch a demon.

And any way even if we don’t believe in religions, doesn’t make the believer less believe, I think if what your soul believes in while you are alive it will also believe it into death.

Let’s say you want to help a spirit cross over if they happen to be trapped as in a ghost, if that person was pagan or Hindu would you read out the christen bile to help them, I don’t think it would work. And that what I think is wrong with a lot spiritual cleansers; they need to know the background of the lost spirit to begin with.

Interesting turn of events for this man RevelationGeneration.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
People go where the money is. My favorite Christian minister that turned Satanist was Sam Kinison.

Preachers kids always turn out to be little demons. Why is that?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Good for him. Just goes to show that noone is too far gone - be they Atheist extremist, Satanic extremist, Islamic extremist, whatever. The Christ can save whom He pleases.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
Well he's far from the truth. Jesus is the light, he should pick that bible back up.

What's with this need to make our beliefs/ideologies universal truths?
I respectfully find it annoyingly childish...

I definitely think he will be unsatisfied with being a "spiritual atheist" I didn't know spiritual and atheist could even be used in the same sentence.

Atheism refers to the existence/not-existence of a "God". It doesn't negate the spiritual quality of being human.
Moreso, one could say that atheism is expressing an accepted ignorance.
I could be labeled Atheist, but I'm a very spiritually curious person.
I accept the possibility of many things. I believe in none.

Atheism really has nothing to offer a person,

"Atheism" is not a "thing" that offers "things"... it's a word used to describe an array of ideas.

it gives absolutely no sense of purpose and has no answers about how the universe was started.
edit on 12-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

And NO ONE has answers about how the universe was started.
Atheists/Agnostics accept the fact that WE DON'T KNOW. (and that's nothing to cry about)
Theists claim they know.
And what better purpose that to DISCOVER AND LEARN ON YOUR OWN?

Note: With "Atheist" I refer to the hard scientific term, as in "I have absolutely nothing in my data that tells me that this is so, so there's no reason for me to give validity to such claims." There are some "Anti-theists" that fanatically try to impose their views on theists, and that is just another kind of bat# crazy...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Satanists are the most faithful of all Christians. They buy heavily into the whole Jesus/Satan battle thing and all the accompanying mythology, even more than most people who call themselves "Christian." So they are the truest of all believers. The real most dangerous enemy of Christianity is not Satanists. The real enemy of any religion is disbelief and indifference.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Your hatred for the bible is misplaced, religion takes the truth out of Christ.

Hang on, who said I have hatred for the bible? Please do not put words in my mouth, I am not weak like the other people you pray on and try to convert.

I just think the bible is a book of made up fairy stories, and anyone who believes in it is RELIGIOUS i.e YOU

That is showing hatred, or you are just ignorant and never read the bible. You have nothing to support your claim that the bible is fairy tales do you?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Not all Satanists sacrifice babies, or murder people. But its obvious that way of life can lead to that the further into darkness you walk.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Your hatred for the bible is misplaced, religion takes the truth out of Christ.

Hang on, who said I have hatred for the bible? Please do not put words in my mouth, I am not weak like the other people you pray on and try to convert.

I just think the bible is a book of made up fairy stories, and anyone who believes in it is RELIGIOUS i.e YOU

That is showing hatred, or you are just ignorant and never read the bible. You have nothing to support your claim that the bible is fairy tales do you?

AGAIN, not only have you tried to put put words in my mouth, NOW you are making assumptions about me....

Yes I have read the bible as a matter of fact TWICE, and you are just proving to anyone reading just how BRAIN WASHED you are.

I am not happy with myself for replying to your crap, but some things need to be highlighted and made clear....
You, are BY FAR the most brain washed person i've come across in my entire life. It saddens me that there are so many of you....

I used to pray every night for, my family, my friends, people homeless, people suffering in 3rd world countries, people who have lost hope, people who feel alone, people who are in pain etc etc, but I finally realised that NO ONE WAS LISTENING, THERE IS NO CREATOR THAT MAKES CONSCIOUS DECISIONS, THERE IS NO ONE TO TALK TO.. Why can't you see this???????? The universe and science and the cosmos and our 'what we call souls' is what it is all about. THERE IS NO ONE IN THE SKY THAT MAKES DECISION YOU FOOL.

I rest my case, and know that you will come back with another load of bollocks, pitying me or whatever other nonsense comes from your mouth. But the bottom line is...

YOU CANNOT FIGHT BLIND FAITH... and that is you, 1 million times over.

I don't hate the bible, I don't hate you, in fact I don't hate anyone...

Good luck in your phoney life.;
edit on 12-1-2012 by Ozvaldo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

Yes I have read the bible as a matter of fact TWICE, and you are just proving to anyone reading just how BRAIN WASHED you are.

Its usually the brainwashed person who calls other people brainwashed when they are faced with the truth but are to proud to admit they are wrong.

but I finally realised that NO ONE WAS LISTENING, THERE IS NO CREATOR THAT MAKES CONSCIOUS DECISIONS, THERE IS NO ONE TO TALK TO.. Why can't you see this????????

How do you know someone is not listening... Are you omnipresent?

The universe and science and the cosmos and our 'what we call souls' is what it is all about. THERE IS NO ONE IN THE SKY THAT MAKES DECISION YOU FOOL.

(Matthew 5:22) - "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."

(Psalm 14:1) - "The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is no one who does good"

That's funny, because my faith is not blind...

Sure seems like you've got alot of stored anger inside your heart towards God, but deep down you don't know where this anger has come from. Maybe its that you hates religions, when Jesus isn't a religion he's a person and he wants you to accept him as your lord and savior so you can have eternal life.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Convicted child sex offender Todd Bentley became a major US pastor..

Would you trust him with your kids?

I wouldn't

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Its usually the brainwashed person who calls other people brainwashed when they are faced with the truth but are to proud to admit they are wrong.

but I finally realised that NO ONE WAS LISTENING, THERE IS NO CREATOR THAT MAKES CONSCIOUS DECISIONS, THERE IS NO ONE TO TALK TO.. Why can't you see this????????

How do you know someone is not listening... Are you omnipresent?

The universe and science and the cosmos and our 'what we call souls' is what it is all about. THERE IS NO ONE IN THE SKY THAT MAKES DECISION YOU FOOL.

(Matthew 5:22) - "But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing,' shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, 'You fool,' shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell."

(Psalm 14:1) - "The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, they have committed abominable deeds; There is no one who does good"

That's funny, because my faith is not blind...

Sure seems like you've got alot of stored anger inside your heart towards God, but deep down you don't know where this anger has come from. Maybe its that you hates religions, when Jesus isn't a religion he's a person and he wants you to accept him as your lord and savior so you can have eternal life.

I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Maybe he can get together with Head and make a new Christian choir to play and sing while they pass the collection plate around

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
IMO he was never a true and real satanist!

To turn to christianity to me shows that his ideas and belief in satanism where never that strong, no matter what he might say. A REAL satanist would never become a christian, EVER!

I do not believe in religion, it's nothing more than a control mechanism, I believe in philosophy, belief and truth...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Oh my word, how can you in all your judgemental arrogance not see what's wrong with what you are doing? How can you possibly not see that your behaviour is causing darkness and hate?

And before you have a freak-out at cast judgement on me, I AM a believer, maybe not from a religious institution, but I do my reading and research for myself, I don't need an institution to tell me what's right and what's wrong, my soul already knows. I don't know what you think you are achieving with your behaviour, but it's not of God.

If you are believing in the bible as the literal word of God, then I am sorry to have to inform you, but it's not. Google council of Nicaea and learn for yourself, it's so edited and chopped and changed to suit whoever is in charge at the time, there's barely anything left in there that can still be trusted as a guidance for how we should live our lives. Come on man, it's all control measures, and scare tactics, think about it, if God gave us free will, then why would He put in all these control measures, and emotional blackmail? The book you are RELIGIOUSLY following, is full of contradictions, BECAUSE it's been so edited and chopped and changed. You can put little pretty ribbons on it or try to explain it away any way you want, it doesn't change the fact that the contradictions are there, the atheists see them, because they are in fact there, they're not imagining things.

Trust your gut, trust your soul, God is light and love, anything that doesn't correspond with that, is a false teaching. Where's the light and love in your judgement of that poster? You think your behaviour is going to bring him to God? If you really believe that his reaction is based on him being "too stubborn to admit the truth when he has to face it" you're wrong, his reaction is based on your behaviour. There is a reason he stopped believing, if you weren't so busy casting judgement and darkness, you would have seen that. But you weren't listening, you were too busy being self-righteous to actually hear somebody else.

And you can report my reply to you all you like because it's off-topic, somebody needs to say this and in a public forum as you did. You won't hear him based on him being an atheist, but I am a believer, cast judgement on me, I dare you. I wouldn't need to respond to it, you would prove my point for me.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Honestly, Satanist believer, Christian believer, what does it matter either way?

The truth is that he STILL believes in FAIRY TALE characters and absurd fictional beliefs. Theres certainly nothing "miraculous" about that whatsoever.

edit on 13-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
To all atheists, spiritual atheists whichever you refer to yourself as, all of you reading this, please know this, not all believers, follow a dogmatic religious training that justifies war and murder. Not all believers out there, will judge you.

My teachers (not from a religious institution, just very intelligent very learned and well read people) say, that atheists are closer to the true nature of God, than anybody in a religious institution, why? Because they have gotten to a level of questioning everything, the authenticity of what they are being told, questioning how can an all good all loving God, do or allow all this pain, and wars and bad stuff going on? You are correct, an all good and loving God, wouldn't, which means one of two things, either He doesn't exist, which is where you are, or He does, but it's not the one in the bible.

So, an atheist, is closer to the truth, than anybody from any religious institution, punting bible texts believing in a god that would stand by war and murder and all the bad stuff going on. You are on your own journey, and I commend you. I have no problem with atheists, I might not agree with you, but I don't have to, nor do you have to see it my way, but I understand where you are coming from. We are all on our own paths, and you are not wrong for questioning the validity of what you are being told to believe, it is actually required. Ask, and find the truths, for yourselves. I for one, will not hate you simply because you're not on my path. You have a problem with all this darkness going on in the world, because of it, you can not fathom an all good all loving God, I understand that. I'm not going to sit here and punt my understanding of what's going on, that would me putting my ideas on to you, that's not the point, you must be where you are to get where you are going, it's your journey, for you to learn and explore as much as you can, not for me to tell you my take on it.

I just wanted you all to know that not all believers are out to hate you and some of us actually understand where you are coming from. It doesn't help dismissing what's plainly in front of you, all the pain and destruction going on in the world, based on a religious belief, it is there, no matter how you pretty the picture up or explain it away with religious texts. It's still there, and can not be ignored or explained away. You're not wrong for questioning this. Questioning it, is exactly what you are supposed to do, it's the only way to find the truth. That is why, atheists are closer to the truth than anybody from a religious institution punting bible texts, because they don't ask the questions.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

First of all you are not a true Christian so you have no right to claim what the bible is or isn't. True Christians are not so arrogant to believe that the council of nicea changed anything in the bible. Only people who take a fictional book (The Da Vinci Code) as real history portray this lie. The council of Nicea simply decided which books were inspired and which should be included in the cannon as authentic, they did not change the bible in any way shape or form. The Bible was not produced at the Council of Nicea by Constantine. The Old Testament documents were collected and known as an inspired work long before the Christian church was ever on the scene. The New Testament documents were written by the eyewitnesses of Jesus' Ministry, or under the direction of those who were. The Christian Church knew which documents were authentic and which were not, with only a few books in dispute.
At the initial formation of the Christian Church, the Christians were under Roman rule and did not have the freedom (due to initial persecution) to produce an "official" Bible. But that did not prevent them from knowing which documents were penned by the apostles themselves and which were spurious forgeries, of which many were in existence and are undoubtedly included in the "80 gospels" that Brown mentions in his book.

Also I am not apart of any religious institution, you say your a believer what are you a "believer" in exactly?

Trusting your gut or your feelings will only cause you to stumble, the only I trust with my life is the bible. I love my bible I sleep with my bible and eat with my bible. I don't know what you mean by "casting judgement" but this is a typical argument I hear from atheists all the time. They say if you preach hell your being judgemental well this isn't true. Warning others about hell is actually a very loving thing to do, to not do so would be selfish.

Jesus is the only way and the atheists are not confident that God doesn't exist that's why they hate Christians and the bible so much because seeing Christians may remind them that they are "suppressing the truth".

It is clear from your posting that you are not a true believer of the one true living God Yeshua Ha'Mashiach.

So on that note all I have to say to you is repentant now whilst grace is still available, put your Trust in King Jesus . And do your own research on the bible and you will see its authenticity. You need to do more than watch Zeitgeist and the Da Vinci Code though to get a clear accurate picture.

edit on 13-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

Back that up atheist, put your money where your mouth is.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

Jesus Christ can save anyone this includes Satanists. This guy was more of a real Satanist then lots of people who claim to be one such as your self on this forum. He didn't go to grave yards and take pictures of himself with masks on like yourself to seek attention. If you tried watching his video you might learn about him. He had his own satanic heavy metal band which almost got a record deal for, I think you can find some of his song on youtube. Of course a satanist can become a christian if they have a change of heart and are delivered from the darkness that surrounds them. No one is "too far gone" to be accepted, Christ loves everyone even if they hate him. Its obvious you believe in the demonic realm and spirits or you wouldn't be trying to attract them. Thing is though man that God reigns high above everyone including satan. Its not the devil who runs hell its Jesus. Jesus is charge of the whole universe my friend and he loves you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join