It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban denounce 'US Marines body desecration' video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
YOU are the occupier, not them.

Maybe the Taliban should have thought twice before refusing to turn Bin Laden over to us.

Also, not all Taliban are Afghanis, so they have their own occupiers in country as well. Either way, they have no regard for human life and have demonstrated that time and time again. If you need proof pop on over to live leaks and search and you will find many videos of their actions LONG before we ever got there and after the Soviet Union withdrew.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Who forced you to go there in the first place?

Oh, like 911 was not an attack on our country?
Did we invite them to come over here and kill our citizens?

Its not the soldiers fault they were sent over there, they were sent under orders. If you think that any of them WANT to be other there, then I suggest you re-think that for a minute.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
reply to post by Ek Bharatiya

That’s right, it is…
At least OUR troops will receive justice for doing it, who is held accountable for the actions of those on the other side?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

A dishonorable discharge is not justice which is what most of them are going to get if past "justice" is any indicator for more horrible crimes than this.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
Maybe the Taliban should have thought twice before refusing to turn Bin Laden over to us.

Taliban agreed to hand over Bin Laden if US could provide proof that Osama Bin Laden was guilty. Bush (US govt.) refused and attacked Afghanistan. Also weren't the most people accused in 9/11 from Saudi Arabia? I didn't see US taking any action against their ally.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Yup, expect some decapitations coming in the next few months, then those marines will feel like crap.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
Its not the soldiers fault they were sent over there, they were sent under orders. If you think that any of them WANT to be other there, then I suggest you re-think that for a minute.

I like to think there is no draft in US at the moment. Is that not correct? So they signed up for the war and went there not that anyone was forcing them to go there.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Ek Bharatiya because: (no reason given)

link   

Believe me, those guys lives are now over.
Just try living a normal life, or getting a job with something like that on your record.

link   

What "justice" would serve them right?
A dishonorable discharge is just as bad in the civilian world as being a convicted felon. That will follow them around for the rest of their lives. AKA good luck getting a job.

I'm not going to get into this argument again because I've already been down this road, but finding humor in things like that is a coping mechanism. Combat changes the chemistry of the brain. If you don't know what you're talking about you shouldn't be making judgments. You don't know what these Marines have seen to make them this way, do you? You've never left your comfort zone. Your attitude here is the result of a sheltered comfortable life.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
War sometimes desensitizes people to such an extent that they lose basic human feelings.

Imagine being the wife of one of these men, waiting for so long for your loving husband to come home, and all you get is an empty shell like this.

I know this is slighty off topic, but I belive alot of popualr computer games do exactly that to people,

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
This is quite an interesting story, it provides the impression that disrespecting a dead body is a worst crime than actually causing the death. I am not at all surprised by these action as there are many occupational health issues for a solider, not just physical but mental injuries as well.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Sociopathic behavior is always wrong; regardless of the flag of the offenders. Personally I am a bit surprised to see a moderator here rationalizing this stuff.

Look up sociopath...doesn't take a degree to call a duck a duck.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 12-1-2012 by kwakakev because: computer crashed

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

No, but it takes a psychologist to diagnose a mental disorder. Which you obviously are not. There is more than one criteria used to define that. Maybe YOU should look it up, yeah? Or would you rather just like to use your own definition?
edit on 12-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
is this how you win hearts and minds?

Or did we give that up 10yrs ago?

Absolutely disgusting.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

You have absolutely no idea what I am, son. I will tell you this though...you sound like one of those ducks yourself.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
LOL. It does make me laugh.

People want to scream and shout about how the US military treats *dead* Taliban bodies. How awful, how unhuman, how disgusting, disrespectful, etc.

Yet these Taliban morons are the same people who behead people. And stone women and men to death.

Yeh - that's ok - because they're bad people. But the US military having a wee on *dead* (not ALIVE people, but DEAD) bodies is such a shocker that we should throw ours arms in the air and scream bloody murder.

But forget out the beheadings and stonings - that's not as bad as p*ssing on a dead body.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by intelligenthoodlum33

Nope, but I know what you're not. A psychologist, "son."

A) There is a pervasive pattern of disregard for and violation of the rights of others occurring since age 15 years, as indicated by three or more of the following:
failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest;
deception, as indicated by repeatedly lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure;
impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead;
irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
reckless disregard for safety of self or others;
consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations;
lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another;
B) The individual is at least age 18 years.
C) There is evidence of conduct disorder with onset before age 16 years.
D) The occurrence of antisocial behavior is not exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or a manic episode.

Why? Because I use logic and called you out on being wrong? I'm sorry, I'll let you bathe in ignorance.

doesn't take a degree to call a duck a duck

You called yourself out on that one

edit on 12-1-2012 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

edit on 12-1-2012 by Lysergic because: 6am thursday

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Taliban denounce 'US Marines body desecration' video

Cry me a river.
The Taliban are nothing more than evil cut throats.
They desecrate LIVE bodies.
If our guys are piss'n on dead Taliban then good!
Psych-ops at it's best. I'm all for it.
Flame away.

Who forced you to go there in the first place?

Yeah right .. we should just sit here like good little dhimmi and wait to be taken over and 'converted'
though the terrorist attacks and the sponsored terrorism of those places.

Iran in Cyber Attack Against USA from Latin America

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelligenthoodlum33
Look up sociopath...doesn't take a degree to call a duck a duck.

I have a degree in psychology. Soldiers in war piss'n on the enemy isn't sociopathic.
The taliban chopping the heads off living social workers and christians simply because they are
not Muslim or because they come from a western country ... and then celebrating the murder
... THAT is much closer to sociopathic behavior.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join