It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban denounce 'US Marines body desecration' video

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by kamatty

The worst part about all of this is that 92% of the Afghans they are fighting dont even know about 9/11.

The real tragedy, the crime, is the murder of these people.

Anyone killed is instantly labeled by the US Government as an "insurgent, terrorist or Taliban". What a great system: I kill you and just need to say that you're a "bad guy", case closed.

These victims are not "insurgents" or "terrorists". Theyre probably not even "Taliban", whatever that means. They are simple Afghans, the vast majority of whom, dont even know about 9/11...

All they know is that their country is under attack by America, as usual, and they are fighting to defend it, as ANYONE would do.

This is a FACT and is NEVER mentioned by the war mongering presstitutes, both "Liberal" and Conservative.

edit on 18-1-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Maybe you should ask the Afghan people if they liked living under the taliban's repressive regime. You can bet your dumb ass they didn't, and they don't want them back either. Most of the taliban combatants aren't even Afghanis, they come from outside to fight a bloody jihad against the infidels. You should take your head out of the sand on this issue. The reasons for the coalition forces going in there in the first place was a sham, no doubt, that's lying politicians for you, but on the other hand now that the taliban have been ousted the citizens don't want em back, many will have to flee when the coalition troops leave, the new Afghan army may or may not hold their ground, if they don't many innocents will die at the hands of the taliban butchers, newly built schools we be destroyed, a regression to strict sharia law and the purging/murder of the many Afghanis who tried to create a free society in their country will occur.

edit on 18-1-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I call things like I see them. Always have, and probably always will. It makes for some entertaining moments - I've been called an "islamophile" and a warmongering racist muslim hater", sometimes by the same person, who evidently forgot what I was, scant moments before!

There are few things that are truly black and white, but the more entertaining ones seem to be the wrong picture altogether.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmirage0311

Yeah, I got out and changed branches. Nothing personal, but the Air Force academy is where I'm heading.

reply to post by Badgered1

The point you make is valid. But in the line of thinking by a person who believes that these people would just as soon kill you, your spouse, your children, your parents, your siblings, etc. in the name of religion just as soon they would myself in uniform with a rifle, I can't agree with you.

This is why we would be so quick to get up in arms over them doing it than our own men and women. It's because they're the enemy. Simple as that. That's our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, sons, and daughters over there fighting them. Regardless of the reason, you don't want to see harm come to your own. And the ones who are trying to harm them, you tend to not like them all that much. So if it were Taliban peeing on Marines, well, there probably wouldn't be such a big uproar because a lot of people wouldn't care. But oh no! Marines are peeing on Taliban! SO EVIL!

new topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join