It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searchinfg for specific movies HELP PLEASE....Struggling to find for a couple of hrs with no luck.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Hi all - There were two movies I recalled reading about in thast past couple of months since I have been swimming, surfing, waddling and rolling in the deep of ATS and can't seem to find the exact names or links to watch the movies. Of course previous is most definitely effecting the latter.

The first one I am interested in came out either early or late in the year of '11 titled something like The Eight Steps to Empire: the cultural war, it may have 2 parts or a sequel of sort and I am not sure if the cultural war is actually part of the title for the movie/documentarty.

The second was about soybean contamination (very vague recollection) the first word started with and S, like Souhbein /Soythein Green - Green is the second word to the film, I actuallly loggeded onto blockbuster the night I read about to see if it could acess the dvd but it wasn't available at the time and failed to write it done - no luck searching my histories and cache - they had been deleted since.

I must confess that I don't have the ability to go out much due to dissability and download new movies and was wondering if someone could u2u me a site that might have the avi file of 11/11/11 - if it is worthy of watching as well as the Tree of Life.

Recent review would be great without offering the entire plot would be great and I would appreciate any other movies that may be available from Netflix (Instant download) or may be downloaded from an outside source like the the uses a weather term for its domain. Wink wink,....trying not to break T&C like I have before BUT have yet been told way the "points gained" system is one that might way wary on my sarcastic concious.

Thanks in advance .... really tired of ondemand and laime cable and very soon the talking heads will be on who live in their bubblelized world which gives me morning sickness with all their impertinent "headlines," pathetic attempts of humor and more of regurgitated commentary of the GOP primaries which that in itself is an entirely different forum and thread of pure disgust about the flip flopping RINOs, Social or liberal conserves trying to convince us that the grand elephant #45 will lead us back to our so called wonderful existence we had before the Obamination.

Apologies for the tangent....this is why I am seeking out some new material to view and give my fingers a bit of a break while insomnia holds me hostage.

Otherwise love and light to all on as we close in onto the weekend.

Cheers- .

S-

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Soylent green? Not sure on spelling

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Soylent Green is PEOPLE! Gotta love Chuck, great movie!!!

2nd obligatory line

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

There seems to be several trailers for it, but since the official website still says '[color=A4FFA1]Coming Spring 2011, you may not want to get your hopes up too high. A good possibility that it was never completed, or maybe just not yet.

Eight Steps To Empire.com

More here: Eight Steps To Empire [Youtube Channel]

&
IMDB: Soylent Green (1973)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thanks to all. I did search Youtube for the eight to empire and saw the same promos/trailers but I thought it actually was created and in circulation for some reason.

Appreciate the assist!!

Oh....anyone on The Tree of Life???

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
For what it's worth... I was watching Tree of Life with 3 other people....nobody complained when I shut it off after 45 minutes. Maybe I'm not a deep enough thinker...but I didn't get it.

top topics

join