It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muammar Gaddafi Voted As Human Rights Hero Of The Year

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by insaan

Originally posted by crimsonred
i've had a google search for more information on this that ISN'T on a conspiracy / libyan site and found no evidence of this to be true. Can anyone see any msm news on this, or at least an impartial source. I find it surprising that this news is limited to 'select' pro Gadaffi sites if it is true.

Please, don't find it surprising, I beg you, if you find this surprising then you are still in the process of waking up. This isn't surprising one bit, at least not for me, I have seen the Western media keep a tight lip about so many facts regarding Libya that it isn't even funny. It isn't suppose to be funny anyways, it is suppose to gain the support of the population, to rally behind bloodshed and destruction.

Please understand how the US or Western media works in the vicinity of war. The media has no right to distance itself from the Government's point of view. If other points of views are published, they are supposed to be published as a doubted view.

Honestly! The reason why its true is because there is no reported evidence

You lot need to see a doctor for fresh medication. You'll be saying Pol Pot was a misguided hero next !!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Yeah remember shortly after he was killed, there was that awesome thread about the Libyan government and all of the things done by Gadaffi? It seems that this was was fueled by propaganda and fought for intentions that the public was kept in the dark about (much like lots of Americas wars)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Moamar Ghadaffi got the old bait and switch treatment...and had no money borrowed from the Banksters.

He was told that Libya was a Friend of the West and had no need to purchase arms in which to defend themselves.

Now we wonder why the Iranians are (suspected of) working on Nukes and have been steadily building up their defenses ??

Because they don't wanna end up Ghadaffi'd !

That's why !!!!

edit on 12-1-2012 by nh_ee because: Live Free or Die

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As one poster had noted ....Ghadaffi was providing housing for his citizens.....they received free healthcare and would even fly you out of country if your care exceeded those of the Libyan Health Care system.

if you wanted to try farming he'd sponsor you with land and equipment in which to get started.

That's a govt. for the people....

Meanwhile we have NO healthcare so if you get sick and don't have a Job you are left to essentially DIe....or incur so much debt that you are financially ruined.

And if you are behind a few house payments.....then you are foreclosed upon and booted out of your home !

You lose all of your equity in the home and and the Bank resells your home !

And we try to call our selves Civilized ?

We're Far From it ....

I have to laugh in order to keep from crying...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
libyasos.blogspot.com...

Gaddafi has been voted the closest competitor with over 1000 points ahead of second. Amnesty voting has now closed and deleted the ranking.

Some guy also posted an email to Amnesty about the Gadafi incindent.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This goes to show you, if you want to be famous and get awards like this, you have to die for it. This just proves the Muslim Brotherhood wanted him dead so they can reunify the muslims under a new banner of conquest...maybe Obama helped because he is secretly one of them....

Suddenly all those pics of Obama dressed up like a muslim don't seem so funny anymore..is Kenya Sunni or Shiite?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Kenya is primarily a Christian country, however, the muslim population makes up of Sunni.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

41 people so far (by the flags) who approve of a Dictator who slaughtered his own people for wanting a Democracy, who was behind the deaths of innocent passengers on an airline who did nothing to him scares me.

Am I on a board full of Psychopaths? Sometimes I wonder.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I somewhat agree there, however, it can be argued that no one is perfect. Gaddafi was actually well respected for his Human Rights tolerance, thus the reason why he was going to be given an award from the UN, then the 'uprising' happened, in which he claimed were terrorists. This claim of his is proven by the Rebels flying the AL Qaeda flag in their city just after Gaddafi's murder (www.abovetopsecret.com...). Now in my opinion, Gaddafi made up for his mistakes for sponsering terrorism by the fact that he helped the Libyan people (before his own parents), tried to unite Africa under one currency to help pull them out of the trouble.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

the accomplishments he done for Libya and the Libyan people is phenomenal.

i've heard of awesome things he did for his people...he deserves it.

The man did so much for the lybians. His own father died before he had a house in lybia because ghadaffi VOWED to house every single lybian before his own parents. Lybia was the STANDARD of how a country should take care of their citizens, and they were self sustained with ZERO debt! RIP ghadafi

ETC....

Hitler also did amazing things for the German people..

Lets not forget.. For all his good there was also a dark side..
edit on 12/1/12 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Kenya is primarily a Christian country, however, the muslim population makes up of Sunni.

Oh ok. Not too far from ethiopia. I didn't know what the religious affiliation ratios were there.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Everything that you said, you learned from MSM propaganda. The question is, when are you actually going to wake up and take a self effort of educating yourself without the tv or newspaper? Stop being a slave.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Aren't you going to at least outline the atrocities by the American CIA against South American countries in the 1980's, Brazil for one? Too many to list here. Research....the American government is the largest terrorist group that has ever walked this planet!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by daaskapital

41 people so far (by the flags) who approve of a Dictator who slaughtered his own people for wanting a Democracy, who was behind the deaths of innocent passengers on an airline who did nothing to him scares me.

Am I on a board full of Psychopaths? Sometimes I wonder.

1. Your repeat of war propaganda doesn't help anyone in this thread seeking the truth. Qaddafi killing his own people is like saying Obama is killing his own people, it is a ridiculous claim, but if you have enough power to propagate the information like a wild fire in a windy dry day, then people like you will believe it, and anyone refusing to believe the propaganda would be branded as psychopaths.

2. What evidence do you have other than US propaganda to support your claim that Qaddafi was behind the passenger airline terrorist attack? - While you're collecting that evidence for your post, also think about the US terror attack of an Iranian passenger jet.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

You lot need to see a doctor for fresh medication. You'll be saying Pol Pot was a misguided hero next !!!

I already posted the evidence, go look at the video I posted and then reply again.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Wow, has our media really lied to us THIS BADLY?

Were those rallies fake?

Or was the killing of the Libyan people done by some other group? (not Gadaffi)

Were both of us tricked? The Libyans and the Americans? Or just the Americans?

I went back and forth on this issue during the Libyan "uprising", but now i'm more convinced than ever that the whole thing was a sham.

Anyone more knowledgeable want to fill me in?

EDIT: After reading some posts, and thinking furthe,r i have one more thing to say;

The Truth about Gaddafi probably lies somewhere in between the good and the bad, as with most things like this.
edit on 12-1-2012 by dannotz because: add

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
it seems as if Amnesty International clossed the online poll due to this:
www.mathaba.net...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

Originally posted by insaan

Originally posted by crimsonred
i've had a google search for more information on this that ISN'T on a conspiracy / libyan site and found no evidence of this to be true. Can anyone see any msm news on this, or at least an impartial source. I find it surprising that this news is limited to 'select' pro Gadaffi sites if it is true.

Please, don't find it surprising, I beg you, if you find this surprising then you are still in the process of waking up. This isn't surprising one bit, at least not for me, I have seen the Western media keep a tight lip about so many facts regarding Libya that it isn't even funny. It isn't suppose to be funny anyways, it is suppose to gain the support of the population, to rally behind bloodshed and destruction.

Please understand how the US or Western media works in the vicinity of war. The media has no right to distance itself from the Government's point of view. If other points of views are published, they are supposed to be published as a doubted view.

You disagree, so therefore, INSULT.

This is a tough issue to be sure on. Unless you can provide us with evidence that Gaddafi was killing his own people and that the things we've heard about the quality of living he provided was wrong, than you don't know the truth anymore than any of us.

I'm still undecided, but i'm open to possibilities, either way.

Now, can't we be a bit more civilized? I see the member replying to your post wasn't being nasty at all...so why the insults?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnswerSeeker2012
reply to post by Misterlondon

Aren't you going to at least outline the atrocities by the American CIA against South American countries in the 1980's, Brazil for one? Too many to list here. Research....the American government is the largest terrorist group that has ever walked this planet!

If im not mistaken this thread is about Gaddafi.. My comment was about Gaddafi... Why on earth would i talk about the CIA/America/South America/Brazil...???

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

ETC....

Hitler also did amazing things for the German people..

Lets not forget.. For all his good there was also a dark side..
edit on 12/1/12 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

Soo why talk about hitler?

Evidence is king

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join