page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhettoRice

Originally posted by Misterlondon

ETC....

Hitler also did amazing things for the German people..

Lets not forget.. For all his good there was also a dark side..
edit on 12/1/12 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

Soo why talk about hitler?

Evidence is king

was it not obvious the point i was making?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
It seems bizarre that your allowed to compare aside Ghadaffi with hitler to make your point, when an example comparing actions to other nations and not a man are out of line?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
so, has there been any MSM regarding this issue? No. And, before you all start jumping on my post by saying 'well don't be so narrow minded, do you honestly think the MSM would put any info on, due to the powers that be running all the MSM media channels' Do you realize how many countries aren't part of the 'powers that be'? This is simply a propaganda exercise to try and flame the non US supporters. Those screenshots of the candidates etc...all a load of bull. ALL OF THE EVIDENCE IS ON PRO GADAFFI sites!
Wake up and realize, propaganda works both ways.
I personally think the takeover of Libya was a case of international (USA and Israel mainly, but also a coalition of Arab states being given 'allowances') takeover with a view to having Syria the next step.
Muslims, as in real muslims have had enough of the so called war on terror- the countries that really matter have had enough of the rogue muslim states providing sanctuary to the Extremist countries who are trying to do nothing more than provoke a religious'fatwa, jihad etc.
Gaddafi was never going to receive any sort of commendation by Amnesty International.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 11 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live SE6 EP6

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def