It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible mechanical sounds in South dakota last night too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
ok i cannot verify or confirm this completely but i was on ats last night and heard strange noises outside around 1 -3 am? maybe. They were loud mechanical sounds.... one bang large and then a higher pitched bang about 3 secons apart. and they seemed to be coming from North of me. right over a lake. i did not open the windows, or go outside, i took note of it and went to bed....

now umm im in south dakota. i didnt think anything of it till i heard this happend in what two or more other states?

if you heard it do you feel good today?

tonight i feel terrible, i was horrifyingly tired all day and now im not able to sleep for the life of me i feel wired like anxious, body tense, achy, eyes feel like they are drooping in my head. ive decided to not lay there and try to sleep but to see if i hear it again. because there is NO way in the world that there is anyone on the lake making these noises, i live in a very very small quiet area, lightly populated and only a few year round famlies.

SO.... even if there was someone on the lake... the thing is they would be swimming. it has completely un frozen, yesterday during the day i walked around the houe picking up a stray bird feeder that had blown off my house... i noticed that the lillies are coming up on one side. its frickin january! and its been in the 60s

ugh i dono what to think other than the engines of these crafts are heating up the face of the earth while they do something strange at night and these must be massive #ing crafts.

have you seen anything else weird lately?

my boyfriend has also seen several times on his way to work on his commute, a blinking light but not a tower or star, or plane or anything else explainable, then would come a quick red beam up to it it would blink out and vanish. both times he saw it in the same spot.... i am going to ask him to try to film this phenomena.

edit on 11-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: added 2 questions

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
i just feel awful! beam me up!!!!!
edit on 11-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: pain

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I did alittle reading up and I think we are at the end of times. Tonight is the first night I hear this strange buzzing and it's happening world wide and I referred back to the book of revelation and the final seal in my opinion looks like its happening now
" Finally the seventh seal is opened (Revelation 8). It describes seven other aspects of end-time events, each announced with a trumpet blast. In the first four of these plagues God strikes the earth and mankind's environmental support systems. The fifth trumpet's plague inflicts great pain on those refusing to serve God. In the sixth trumpet plague, God permits an unimaginably destructive and all-out worldwide war to begin (Revelation 8-9)." that trumpet sound could be what we are hearing. And the world wide war is eventually going to happen now that we are now having problems with Iran, Korea, Afghanistan n other countries. I think there's more to come in the coming months. And for those of you who say u can't judge what's going on base on a book. Well the fifth seal was already opened back in December of 2010 when there was a solar eclipse which turned the moon red just like the bible said it would. N funny thing cause it happened the 21st of December the same day the world is suppose to end this year. Just something to think about

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i live in SD as well and i heard nor saw anything last night... and my dog normally jumps up and checks things out if there are strange noises

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

Sorry about that but, last night was baked beans and spicy dogs night.
Although I live on the west coast, my essence carries quite aways, I'll get some beano.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mrcheezel

im hearing different sounds tonight... they sound like they are coming from inside the lake kindof how a firecracker sounds when you put it into the water, but this isnt straight its more of a curved sound and slowr than a bottle rocket. i dont know maybe someone is out there doing that but i should not be able to hear that inside my house im not even lakeside im a row away.

it could be nothing too but its weiiirrrd. i tried tonight to get it on my phone but the speaker isnt good enough

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

hehehe no bother... sniff...nothin smells beanie here i think its the rabid gerbils that live inside my lake lol

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi hon....there are several threads on this right now you should check out that are probably the same thing....here's the links. I hope you feel better! ((hugs)) Kat
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
fracking has very little regulation right now because it's so new. they can dig as close as 150 ft from a body of water. perhaps the sound is coming from NEAR the lake?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

The lake does transfer a lot of sound... though i think i figured it out... i think maybe someone was out partying and had a blown speaker boom box and after transferring over the lake just sounded like loud sounds to me Its not uncommon for people to party at this lake and last night i think that was the case, Now the night before was completely different, that i have no idea what it was it was very uniform mechanical sounds for about an hour

the lake is a very small one, you can see all the way across so i know there is no fracking near the lake

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

thanks hun, i saw those and found that very very strange as well, but i figured out why i hurt so bad! this morning it was about 30 deg, my boyfriend went to start his truck and within 15 min it was snowing, whole ground already had a light snow on it

top topics

join