It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul On Fox's Off The Record: "I'm In This, I'm a contender"—"You're a rockstar!"

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Did hell freeze over last night or something???

Fox gave Ron Paul a fair interview and let him speak.. even going so far as to call him a rockstar!

link

Go Ron Paul!!!

ETA... what do you think has come over Fox?

Or is this just a young reporter who just lost his career?
edit on 10-1-2012 by pianopraze because: eta

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Have not seen this reporter before.

Probably just a local(NH) Fox reporter that was given the same script of questions as the others, but since he is a Ron Paul supporter himself(presumably), he tended to be a little softer on the old man, chipping in with positive vibes as often as he could.

Refreshing to see not all Fox reporters are as biased.
edit on 10-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

He's actually a producer for fox news. I've seen him do a number of "ambush" interviews for O'riley.
That was a very good interview. I'm not a "Paul Guy" but i do like the old man.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Well, it's Greta...Palin's girlfriend

Palin probably told her to be nice to Paul.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

You are aware he has been on FoxNews so many times I've now lost count? I know it was at 57 I think a couple of weeks before Christmas. I forget which program it was I had on, but in response to the accusations they did a count.

He's done many interviews and when he is on there perhaps 3 or 4 times a week he answers questions. He practically lives on FoxNews now it seems. I'd think Paul supporters would be huge fans he's on there so much.

It was the same last time he ran. Nearly all his airtime was on FoxNews.

Why should they care when they give him such easy access and yet his supporters still complain and even lie?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Hell has not frozen, the media has tried everything to shut the man down t no avail.
Next step in the campaign is to turn Dr.Paul into a "Rock Star" a "Cult of Personality" a flash in the pan, what is popular today.
Some foolks will see this and question if they are jumping on the popular bandwagon, it will work on some.
This is all faux is doing.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
There is no second place winner...Bill Jordan

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

They simply can't ignore Ron Paul anymore, and you know what they say, "everyone loves a winner'. Since he's 'winning' (at least in the run!), they simply HAVE to let him have at least some say! GO RON PAUL!!

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow that's some good CGI. The reporter even looks real! Sorry to sound like such a "debunker" but c'mon, what's more likely? Fox News being "Fair & Balanced" to Ron Paul, or Niburu killing us all in 11 months?

Obviously Niburu, use some common sense people. Video's a fake!

/i kid

top topics

join