It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

noticing sychronicity?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Many people are having these and other experiences more and more frequently over the past several years. There are many theories as to why this has become a phenomenon.

One theory states that where we are at in precession, or the zodiac is also where we are at concerning the rise and fall of consciousness.

Another says that tptb are using high tech to raise awareness on one level, while lowering it on others. Crazy I know, but I've read it someplace.

Another theory of course is mass delusion.

Whatever the case. The synchs are becoming more prevalent worldwide it seems. And many mention time speeding up as well.

If it is a real phenomenon. I wonder what happens when it all crescendo's?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ankona
times and numbers are getting really strange. its like every time i look at a clock its never just a random time, but one of the few that I see all the time (if that makes sense) its like i check it a few times a day and its always the same as the day before. even go as far as i look down in my car and the radio, time on the song, miles on the car all numbers relate. once it was 2:22 into a song. 222 pm had 22000 miles on my car i kid you not. i know it sounds crazy but it happens all the time

Ankona, this exact thing is happening to me as well when I look at the time. Triplets (3:33), these (9:09, 5:05, 8:08), and then the 11:11 of course. I swear I see 11:11 like, every night, completely randomly. Butyeah.

Just had to put that out there lol, I'm like used to it at this point, it doesn't surprise me anymore.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by Ankona

This is very cool but I would refrain from mentioning drug usage in your future threads. The thread may get closed because of it.

He didn't mention the name of a single drug.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." - Mathew 7:7

I'm not a christian, but there is much wisdom throughout the bible. You see synchronicities when you are looking for them. Take your focus off it, you will see it less. Of course this doesn't mean they aren't real, they are, but only for you, when you pay attention. If you agree with an idea, test it while embracing it at the same time. Take what you can from it until it no longer serves you. Truth is subjective. You can apply the experience of synchronicity to other aspects of your life to see what you want to see. Approach events in life with a curiosity of how they are going to play out, and things will usually work out for the better, but know and accept that they don't have to. Hold a positive outlook on all that comes your way and things will fall right into your lap. Aim high. Don't give up. Everything is possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swim2themoon

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by Ankona

This is very cool but I would refrain from mentioning drug usage in your future threads. The thread may get closed because of it.

He didn't mention the name of a single drug.

Lol, "drugs".

What a load of horse manure. If one disagrees with me on this, Im sorry, I don't usually do this, but Id have to say that those in disagreeance to the above notion, their brain is akin to mush and does not have the proper synapses firing to be considered a rational individual in this field of subject matter.

edit on 16-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join