It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

noticing sychronicity?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
since 2012 has started ive been noticing almost instant manifestation of intuition. I have specific examples. I was with a friend and we got high like normal and i told him, hey man, leave that # behind i got a bad feeling about cops. we left, not even down the road sure enough we got pulled over (going 5 under) he couldnt do anything but i was right. Now my grandfather has cancer and hasnt been doing well, I was at my house and had a feeling that something would happen. not 30 seconds later my father called telling me the ambulance was on the way t otake him to the hospital and i felt terrible as if i caused it. i wake up all throughout the night and the time is always in a pattern in itself (such as 12:12 11:11 12:34) or in according to the last time i woke up, exact 10 min incriments or something of that nature. it seems our thoughts are manifesting very quickly wondering if others had any stories or experiences

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

S@F
Hey, I don't have any stories of 'synchronicity' or anything but I have noticed that since 2012 began I've felt more 'hazy' I guess. Like I can't think straight anymore if you know what I mean, and I can tell you its not a long new years hangover.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Yeah i've had a little synchronicity happening with me, similar to you, just bad vibes that turn out to be true, for the past week and a half i've been waking up consistently at exactly half 1 in the morning and unable to get back to sleep. Being at work all day this is killing me, so i decided to go to bed at 11 one night absolutely dog tired then woke up at half 1 again!! Also yesterday when i was at work rubbing my eyes out of tiredness i decided to go grab a coffee and walked past a poster titled 'Times are changing'.

Weird huh.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

This is very cool but I would refrain from mentioning drug usage in your future threads. The thread may get closed because of it.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
times and numbers are getting really strange. its like every time i look at a clock its never just a random time, but one of the few that I see all the time (if that makes sense) its like i check it a few times a day and its always the same as the day before. even go as far as i look down in my car and the radio, time on the song, miles on the car all numbers relate. once it was 2:22 into a song. 222 pm had 22000 miles on my car i kid you not. i know it sounds crazy but it happens all the time

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

thanks for the lookout didnt know that, jsut explaining the situation

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think that some of the numerology stuff may have some basis, but much is seeing what we want to see and keying off the subconscious expectations. I'm looking around and within my line of sight are 3 displays of the time.....not least of which is the one in the bottom right of most monitor displays.

If my subconscious is set to key on certain times it'll draw my attention when they roll around. If the display is in my line of sight though, some part of my mind is always aware of what it says.

Just something to noodle over..

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

very true, i mean theres only 10 numbers so were bound to notice coincidences, especially if you are already aware of them. but how many times does a coincidence have to happen before it seems more than that?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Awesome man. Just remain vigilant, but skeptical with your observations regarding syncronous events. Some ar e more obvious (like thinking about a rare vintage car, then seeing it that very day, estimating the probabilities of the event as so slim, that the event can be legitimatrly categorized as statiscally significant).

What you are referring to is very real and utilizes the concepts of foresight (prediction) and manifestation (hastening of or the creation of events).

I have had this my entire life, and only in the last four or five years has it reached much greater levels and frequencies. Its so unbelievable most of the time to average folk, even to 'elite' that people like us are chalked up as crazy or off our rocker in some way. This is real talk and is live, i think the Earth is seeing its next major branch off, not die off may i add.

Nevertheless, these ideas when taken as an acute possibilty scare the living # out of those that can only fathom the idea ( yet still believe against) as well as to those that know this is so. Scared people come in all shapes and from all walks of life, could be a cop or the person sworn to oath to protect your liberties...

Get where im going with this lurkers? I dont care if your a secret intel agent, gangzter, ice cream man, professor, professional idiot, mukti dimensional conscious obzerving orb, or any other entity, we already know and appreciate the extreme level of responsibility more and more.

2012 is here and id suggest we all let it be and accept graciously what may come, because its only going to be as bad as we make it (like going to war after war as if its the hip thing to do).

Silly monkeys, father gave then thumbs, forge a club and beat your brother down? ANGELS on the sideline...were baffled and confused.
edit on 10-1-2012 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
ive been having it happen with the last year or so ever since i became more "aware" of everything and how our consciousness and the universe work together, ever since 2012 started it seems to have jumped up a level

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
its been happening my whole life... knowing people will be places, knowing what episode of the simpsons i will watch next(lol), knowing that work is about to call, knowing that my mom is crying(that one is annoying)..

but as for 2012.. on new years eve night, i was visiting my parents and chased my cat into my old closet to calm him down because he was scared from all the noise(people blowing horns and popping those confetti deals), and he had knocked the toolbox i made in high school shop class off a shelf. it was the first practical thing i ever built with my own hands, probably the first moment in my life that i realized i could do anything i set my mind to (i went into the class a butter fingers, and left having completed every task given at 100%)

and i noticed for the first time that it had "2012" stamped into the wood on the bottom.. right smack dab in the middle below one of the screws... i had cut the wood myself, i had sanded it and stained it... i dont remember that being there before.. and the way it was centered.

i actually waited and spent the first seconds of 2012 sitting in the closet with the cat staring at it... lol

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by BohemianBrim

haha yep, thats a perfect example of what im referring to. just instances that are so coincidental theyre like cosmic humor

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

I certainly do agree about the awareness and heightening of senses, irregardless of the number things people are mentioning with different sets of them. I've been feeling that along with my wife for the better part of a year now. That, and the dreams. It's amazing how many people have started talking about it in the last few months, especially.

I'm certain something is happening. I'm just not sure quite what or what it's coming from. I thought I was onto something, then that kinda ran out for leads.... The raise in awareness is something so many talk about on here though, in various forms. We're headed into interesting times, as if the last year hadn't been enough.

edit on 10-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
dreams are a whole nother can of worms. lucid dreaming is something ive done since I was very little and i thought everyone experienced it. but its been going as far as people having the same dreams as me the same nights, being in the same places. i wonder if when you dream and see someone you know if youre really meeting up with them in another astral plane

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
It is called:

COMMON SENSE...

nothing magical here, move along.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ankona
times and numbers are getting really strange. its like every time i look at a clock its never just a random time, but one of the few that I see all the time (if that makes sense) its like i check it a few times a day and its always the same as the day before. even go as far as i look down in my car and the radio, time on the song, miles on the car all numbers relate. once it was 2:22 into a song. 222 pm had 22000 miles on my car i kid you not. i know it sounds crazy but it happens all the time

Hey, I just wanted to chime and tell you that I've been seeing the "2's" lately, too! Strange, huh?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

If you wouldn't mind editing out certain elements of your story, we'd all appreciate it. I'm not saying this to be a bugger but because I feel that the 'issue' of synchronicity is extremely valid and pertinent at this point in human evolution. I see it on a constant basis and have so for the last six months or so. I feel like this is as or more important as when different human societies realized that we could all inter-translate our languages. My intuition tells me synchronicity and the second, third, etc. effects of this will become the new human language.

I'm sure many more of us will have stories to tell; let's hope this thread can be the start of something positive.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ankona
wondering if others had any stories or experiences

Last week the song "superstition" by Stevie Wonder popped into my head.
As I was humming this catchy tune to myself I walked into the building where the radio was playing... that exact song.

Gotta be divine intervention, I think.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Recently a lot of metaphysics posts have been in regards to this same subject, a massive shift in the general feeling of well being of many. I myself have had many odd experiences, most notable of which, i had a dream that i was with friends smoking # and the house got raided. The next day i got invited to said friends house to which i declined, which i would never do. I'm sure OP can relate to never turning down free # but i did in this case for some reason unknown to me. Anyways, my friends house was raided, and in total 4 of my friends got misdemeanors and one got a felony. If i had been there, it would have been my second offense, which is mandatory time in my state.. Something is happening, i can feel a certain, energy for lack of a better word that i have never felt before. I am interested to read more on the subject.

Peace&Love.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I have a new hypothesis about the time issue, where you always look at the clock at certain times. I used to think that people would only make note of those "special" times, while ignoring the rest like most people do. While I still believe this, I now believe that a big part of it is our subconscious mind.

Not too long ago I discovered that an individual is able to keep track of time perfectly, although not being conscious of it. I found this out while perusing hypnosis manuscripts from the early 20th century, by the original researchers of the subject.

They would implant a though into someone's mind, which told that person to do something after so many thousands of HOURS had passed. The person would do this, even making arrangements beforehand to be able to complete the task.

Consciously the person never performed the arithmetic, and they also had no conscious idea of why they were doing this certain thing at this certain time. So what I am proposing is that your subconscious "knows" when the clock reads 11:11, etc, and if you had made a conscious note of coincidentally observing a certain time, then your mind will urge you to look at a clock at that time.

I do not know if this is the case, but it seemed plausible when I came up with it. I still believe that a lot of it simply has to do with coincidence though...I haven't noticed anything too peculiar since the start of the new year, but I haven't been all that observant over the past month or longer to tell the truth, so I doubt I would have noticed anything if it were occurring and were very subtle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join