It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My mother's first experience with possible spirit guide?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by daydoesez

To my knowledge she has never "seen" anything before. I do know of a time when she would hear my grandmothers voice calling her (my grandmother was still alive at the time). I also think my mother is gifted, she just has not explored the areas, I think out of fear of the unknown and that little voice in her head created by the Jehovah's witness. If she could over come that, I think she would see a lot more.
I also think she has healing hands and her and I have always had a little psychic connection going on.
Anyway, I truly believe this was her first time actually being able to see an entity.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Oops, double post

edit on 10-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

It's funny you mention it but I was thinking this morning that maybe she was experiencing this so freely because of something with the shift. I know when we have an energy blast, my kids act batty. Anyway, I know she has some abilities that she has not tapped into yet, my grandmother included, although my grandmother was so religious that she would refute any such claims. She was the type to get really mad when you mentioned dinosaurs, lol. I have only within the last 10 years or so really started to explore my own abilities.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

Well, please keep us posted, and let us know if she sees anything else!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Intelligences that can be invisible, or non-visible, to Human sight, are difficult if not impossible to identify. Virtually no one may "know" what they are.

And I would think it likely that no one physically present here on Earth may know what she saw. But we may guess. Some of my thoughts follow.

Assuming for the moment that we live in a universe that has physicality to it -- to get straight to it:

From what I have read and studied, it seems clear to me that "aliens" are real, AND that some have the ability -- likely from technology -- to be non-visible to the Human eye.

For the religious, there are even examples in the Bible, like when Balaam's donkey saw the "angel" on the road but Balaam could not.

Most who comment tend to take the side of whatever religious or "spiritual" tradition they subscribe to, including atheists.

Some believe in "spirit" apparitions; some do not.

But, even if both "spirit" and alien could be non-visible, how could you know which is which? or whether one or the other or both exist? And one or the other might have cause to tell you something that is not true. So trusting them is an iffy proposition.

Today, we have BILLIONS of people who believe in something in the invisible. That's a massive amount of evidence that something intelligent is there.

It's there. It's real. But who or what it is, that is a difficult question to make clear!

It seems to me that aliens with invisibility technology is a high-level certainly; and this scenario seems to have been here (at least off and on, if not always) for thousands of years.

What's confusing is that some of them seem to have allowed Humans to think of them as spirits, or even as "gods".

All throughout written history.

Based on studies and experience, this seems a certainty.

But, the concept of spirits somehow all-of-a-sudden appearing instead of remaining invisible?? That seems--unlikely.

For those who insist it's supernatural (and only supernatural): while a spirit might somehow phase in or out of the visible spectrum, how is it that they are wearing clothes!? or have any items with them?? It seems unlikely, or less likely than the suggestion of invisibility technology.

With billions aware of the intelligences around us, and with what SEEM like "spiritual" experiences, not only external but internal too -- and with Humans basically, apparently being "messed with" (fill in the blanks) -- I mostly lean toward what one might call a Cryptoterrestrial explanation for most intelligence- imbued or related phenomena.

They are here. They are messing with us. The questions are WHY? and WHO? (and/or WHAT?).

There are probably so many reasons that it could fill dozens of pages! And it would be off-topic to discuss those in this thread.

I tend not to entirely trust whatever "spirits" and/or intelligences are present, or communicating; though, from what I have observed, some of them have -- shall we say -- a from-above perspective on things, and MAY be able and willing to provide us with knowledge (or warnings) we may not otherwise have.

BUT, and this is HUGE, there is no way I would recommend to someone that they give entire trust, or give themselves over, to any invisible force or intelligence! For while one may or may not believe in spirit-possession, the act of giving oneself over, or giving control of oneself, to some other intelligence is too close to that idea for comfort.

While I have respect toward such intelligences, and for their powers and abilities -- and for their occasionally-correct knowledge, LOL -- that does not logically lead me to trust them 100%.

And since there appears to be a consistent pattern and history to their "hiding", if not deceiving Humans, I am less confident still, and suggest taking whatever they may say or may have said with a grain of salt.

Hope this helps!
timeisonwhoseside
edit on 10-1-2012 by timeisonwhoseside because: Added a comma.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join