It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012? False.We are actually living in the year 2000

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
op

I always thought that time itself was in flux at different points in history...anyways......

I once thought that history itself was written with a skew....like its perception was skipped along a path....purposely....following a coarse like a horse with blinkers......and along the way...we make "pit stops"....

we clean house...and continue on for another stretch....and so on....

ultimately..to a pre-ordained path......our fate overwriting our destiny..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Okay, but if we all decided that today will be january 9th year 1, it wouldn't change anything that would have happened anyways

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

it wouldn't change anything that would have happened anyways
Maybe it change your vision of certain things that you are not aware now.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
This is absurd. Can you say REEEEEEEEACHING?

Anyways, it doesn't matter what year it is. The bible is incorrect and left out passages from WOMEN. Let the bible go the way of your other worldly possessions that give you nothing.

Of course it matters,
Daniel 7:25
He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time.

I'm not saying the OP is correct (too late to even try the math), but if you could only believe in the Word of God you'd understand and make the connection to everything going on today...everything is done to deceive.
You'd understand why your Thanksgiving Butterball turkey was blessed to Allah, why the western nations are being destroyed from within, why you now believe the Bible is a "fable", why the opposite of every Biblical moral law is pushed as normal and why the 2012 "Mayan" time of change has been given to non-believers as a REASON for upcoming world events. Because the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is true and faithful and because many true Christians are in fact, Israel. So yes, it should concern you to know that when persecution will be directed AT Israel, you might look upwards and repent and be saved. Our God who loves us has left His Word to His Children.

OP, I'll have a look and good think tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
That is the truth,we are in the year 2000.

" year 2000 not will come nor will pass"

2.19 days that we have lost during 2000 years,every year,exactly 12 years,and this is related to many events in the history.
Think. the attack on 9/11.2001 minus twelve years and we have the year 1989.But what events happened in 1989 and how are they related?All the important events that we know minus twelve years and we find our self in another time,and they are all related.

We don't know what kind of event to expect but sure we will have one.

DejaVu

Dang, I have no idea what you are saying here. If we ad 1 day every 4 years. How in the world do we lose 2.19 days every year?

Then you say think 9/11/2001, and take off 12. We have 1989? No no, we have 9/11/1989
And what happened then you ask?

I didn’t want today to pass without some mention of the twentieth anniversary of the fall of the Berlin wall. This happened on 9 November 1989, or 9/11/89 (Europeans reckon their dates with the day before the month). Timothy Garton Ashe has noted that the two 9/11’s, Europe’s and America’s, have yielded two fundamentally different outlooks on the world – the one, tearing walls down and looking for opportunities to promote international citizenship through diplomacy and tact; the other, throwing walls up and looking for opportunities to promote international democracy at the point of a gun.

Link

Hmm

So what ever you interpret is in the bible about 2000 years. Has no meaning because what you have posted makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by woogleuk

What does it matter?
Hard to explain to you...very hard,believe me.But in the Bible is written very clear,
" year 2000 not will come nor will pass"

Sigh,

This is where I leave the thread

Your logic(well I should'nt say logic) is seriously flawed.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

we clean house...and continue on for another stretch....and so on....
What about children and their future.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

How in the world do we lose 2.19 days every year?
Just like explain in the entire thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

well I should'nt say logic
you wan't everything crystal clear I am afraid that is not possible.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Diamondsmith.

you are wrong. this is why:

If the go to back and so for the reason is said, as it is in accordance and accordingly, plus the combination and consolidation of all cultural obstacles as seen, it is plainly seen and visible with more than obvious simplicity.
Further, to back this up, there's the instance of consummate answer which details the questionable doctrines and sources you brought up for attention.
Thus, without a doubt, all the evidence, including the recorded, especially your own evidence, proves you completely wrong. It says so, in complete truth, such so that a child has even seen it.

It's quite very simple and I'm surprised you're not so totally ashamed of your mistakes in assumption with complete error to utter and complete embarrassment.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

i think you're probably right.

the "leap year" phenomenon is COMPLETELY man-made.

the REAL and mathematical length of a year is 365.25 days.. NOT 365 for three years and then an extra day on the fourth year...that's obviously a bunch of hogwash.

the actual figure of years (as in a number) like our "2012" is totally arbitrary and has absolutely nothing to do with real time cycles. it just means we started to count years from 0 about 2012 years ago, THATS ALL.

might as well be year w23498523 for all we know....works just as well.

what DOES matter is our leap year distortion of real astronomical year-cycles.

where did you come across this info?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

you are wrong
nineix,if I'm wrong then,that must be proved,you can either proof I'm right nor wrong as long you have neither proof of each.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Wholeheartedly agree.

Also, the Bible clearly states "Never wish a man dead, even Osama Bin Laden, regardless of what happens in 2001."

Please don't ask me for chapter and verse. It's in there, just trust me.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

where did you come across this info
I explain this before,I know this for a very long time and I checked many times before.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

just trust me
As you trust me.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Diamondsmith.

you are wrong. this is why:

If the go to back and so for the reason is said, as it is in accordance and accordingly, plus the combination and consolidation of all cultural obstacles as seen, it is plainly seen and visible with more than obvious simplicity.
Further, to back this up, there's the instance of consummate answer which details the questionable doctrines and sources you brought up for attention.
Thus, without a doubt, all the evidence, including the recorded, especially your own evidence, proves you completely wrong. It says so, in complete truth, such so that a child has even seen it.

It's quite very simple and I'm surprised you're not so totally ashamed of your mistakes in assumption with complete error to utter and complete embarrassment.

this doesn't make one ounce of sense, and you are being very rude to the OP, on the verge of violating the Terms and Conditions of this forum.

when someone (you) attempts to "debunk" a declaration by the OP using no links, no provable evidence, no references, no facts, nothing at all which actually proves the OP's hypothesis to be false beyond doubt (thanks to "findable" evidence, facts, references), then you have debunked nothing.

people should try not to be so elitist and judging, it makes them appear insecure and full of fear in the face of something they can not explain.... we must calm ourselves, do not assume and do not judge, and exercise self control in the face of the unknown, this is real bravery

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

But I have, and that is only the small part.
You are wrong.
I can further support you are wrong by illustrating the canticle detailed, plus cooboraborate that by architect alignments based on precision measurement of the great pyramids in conjuction with celestial mechanics.
If that's not enough, then there's the Chinese observation of the supernova event classed and referenced on calendar systems in Asia, India, Islamic time keeping which actually factored in the value of zero, matched with accuracy to the Mayan calendar. After that it's a simple conversion over into the Julian or Gregorian, and you've got 2012.

In the Harmonic Tree you also described, you didn't factor in the calculations of Alexander, nor did you even start with the basic Zoaraster.

Thus, you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

basic Zoaraster
No,you are wrong

A story made up by Zoaraster in Babylon=Monotheism vs Polytheism: Islam vs Hinduism

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

The OP has been asked a number of times for references and asked a number of times WHERE in the bible it says what is said about the year 2000, and all he basically says is 'trust me', or gives a link to some video that says 'it's in the bible'?

Where are your links to disprove my own proof that is just AS clear, if not MORE clear and concise than the OP's?

Please, I've given proof that it is indeed 2012 and that the OP is wrong.
Trust me.
I'm right.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

calculations of Alexander
he output here is the Homfly polynomial, as a matrix of coefficients, and also calculations of Alexander=off topic

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join