It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012? False.We are actually living in the year 2000

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Only one way to settle this guy
Hmmm.

TextThe Gregorian calendar has a 400-year cycle until it repeats the same weekdays for every year–February 29, 2008, is a Friday and February 29, 2408, is a Friday. The Gregorian calendar has 97 leap years during those 400 years. The longest time between two leap years is eight years. The last time that occurred was between 1896 and 1904. The next time will be between 2096 and 2104.
source(www.timeanddate.com...

TextIn ancient times, it was customary to have lunar (moon) calendars, with 12 and/or 13 months every year. To align the calendar with the seasons, the 13th month was inserted as a "leap month" every two or three years.
(source(www.timeanddate.com...

The endless fight,but I assure you that I am right.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

That is why we have a leap second every few new years eve

Seriously, we do.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

what you are saying is subtract 2.19 days every year
Yes that it's what I am saying!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

.so that means we have a very long time until the tribulation .
It means that the time has come and we are in the right year,2000.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Then lay it out for us instead of quoting from the same source!!

You do the maths, right here for us all to see.

Stop making absurd claims without showing us, in your own words and mathematics, how you came to such a conclusion.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

You still haven't explained how you came to the conclusion
I explain that very clear in my opening post and many times after,you want maybe someone to give you the truth somewhere in the media.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

diamondsmith, the year is 2012, whether you want it to be or not.
Yes sure whateva....you want the scientific proof but you don't see the big picture.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

The links you provided don't even support what you are saying,
I thought to some support to proof that but as always.......

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
your math is off.... 2000 years... (lets just say that for your sake)

2.19 days a year... subract = 362.81

362.81 * 2000 = 725,620

725,620 / 365 = 1988

1988+12 = 2000

2000 / 4 = 500 leap years...

500 days missing = 1.36 years

so its actually.... 1998?

so wheres the leap year come into play again?
edit on 9-1-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

No you don't explain it in your OP, you link to sources which are the opposite of what you are proposing and wrote some waffle about baktuns.

I do not see how it is clear.

Please explain further.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

so its actually.... 1998?
We are in 2000(2012),but if you want to be in 1988,that is your calculation, you have to see the whole which is composed of many other variables as I explain in my opening post.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Please explain further.
If you want a scientific explanation you won't find one,but if you do, then once more my theory will be proved.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

TextI think you missed the part where they said that we use leap years to correct for the time that is lost in a normal year.
That is the universal accepted theory but slowly I hope we will see the truth revealed.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

would be behind, not ahead.
you understand very well the phenomena,I think that we are...ahead of the behind!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Why would you assume "something" is going to happen? Just because they were excellent at keeping time, and had a knack for astronomy, doesn't mean they had mystical knowledge of the future. They thought that the moon, sun, planets and stars were gods. And you think they had some clever knowledge of rogue brown dwarf suns? They sacrified humans and their own blood to the "gods." And you think their ideas and theories about future events somehow makes sense?

I just don't get it - how do people come to a logical conclusion that these race of men was "in the know" about a future event, with their limited understanding of the world around them, let alone the solar system. Being able to plot the path of bright lights in the sky hardly gives you mystical powers.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Why would you assume "something" is going to happen
We didn't assume,it's something that everyone is talking about,and just because there isn't enough proof for that it doesn't mean that it wouldn't.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
diamond please write down your theory in mathmatical terms it would make it so much easier to understand

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

write down your theory in mathmatical terms
I am sure that you wouldn't understand but I will give you a clue and that's all because I presented to much proof and that was to much contested.

ext text
"
A "Harmonic Tree" is a series of intervals that branch off from one another relative to the harmonic series. It is a structure based on simplicity, requiring only multiplication and division.

A "Harmonic Tree" is created through the process of repeatedly choosing a harmonic interval while feeding back the previous value. Each new interval can be chosen either explicitly, at random or using any other process.

The "destination" refers to the harmonic to which the new frequency is relative. The "relative" is the relative harmonic to which the new destination harmonic is relative. Combined, they create the interval destination/relative. For each branch created, the previous destination harmonic becomes a new relative harmonic. See figure 1.
r = relative harmonic
d = destination harmonic
r1:d1
|
r2:d2
|
r3:d3
|
r4:d4
|
|
rn:dn

Figure 1 - Harmonic Tree Diagram
1:2
|
2:3
|
3:4
|
4:5
|
5:6
|
6:7
|
7:8
Figure 2 - Harmonic Tree of the Harmonic Series up to the 8th Harmonic
Mathematically, each new value is derived by multiplying the previous value with an integer 1 or greater (destination) divided by an integer 1 or greater (relative).
x = value
d = destination harmonic
r = relative harmonic
f(xn+1) = f(xn) * d / r
Figure 3 - Basic Harmonic Tree Equation
If you wanted to use the "Harmonic Tree" for getting pitches, assign x a starting value. In this next example, x is assigned 100. The relative and destination harmonics are assigned random harmonic integers between 1 and 5.
f(xn+1) = f(xn) * int(rand(5) + 1) / int(rand(5) + 1)

1:5
|
3:2
|
4:2
|
3:4
|
1:3

f1 = 100
f2 = 100 * 5 / 1 = 500
f3 = 500 * 2 / 3 = 333.333
f4 = 333.333 * 2 / 4 = 166.666
f5 = 166.666 * 4 / 3 = 222.222
f6 = 222.222 * 3 / 1 = 666.6"source(csounds.com...

What is the harmonic tree of our planet?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

But in the Bible is written very clear,
" year 2000 not will come nor will pass"

You're starting to tread into my realm here, so, if I may, where does it say that in the Bible?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What do you mean that it's a theory that we have leap year's? Go look at February in your 2012 calender!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join