It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012? False.We are actually living in the year 2000

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LajanAytik

TextWhile I also have the feeling that the year 12 might also be involved in the calculation.
There are many"Things" to be shown,but everything on it's time,first we must let the truth buried for a while as long as the eyes are blind,and take everything upon us to make the "Joke" hurting deep,before the time is gone.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Well the topic of this thread is '2012.False.We are actually living in the year 2000',but as we are waiting for something to happen,I hope nothing will,so for that I say, and for.....,

Shoo fly don't bother me
I don't want your company
Flies in the buttermilk two by two
Flies in the buttermilk sho fly sho
Flies in the buttermilk skip to my lou
Skip to the lou my darling

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Where is the evidence for this claim? Nothing has been offered.

This thread should be labeled a hoax.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by Xterrain
"For no man will know the exact day and time of my return, not even my Son." - God.

Who is the God here, father Jehovah or the son Jesus?

If it is Jehovah, when was his first time? If it is Jesus, did he have son for him not to know his return?

The father. Obviously. Also, his name isn't Jehovah, that's another name for Jesus. Btw, what do you mean by "first time?" It says in the Bible (I know, bits taken out, bla bla bla, untrustworthy, bla bla bla) that only the Father would know the date.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Nothing has been offered.
To much has been offered,maybe to much for the power of comprehension that is beyond the human understanding.and maybe more will be offered as the time will approach.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Why would you assume "something" is going to happen? Just because they were excellent at keeping time, and had a knack for astronomy, doesn't mean they had mystical knowledge of the future. They thought that the moon, sun, planets and stars were gods. And you think they had some clever knowledge of rogue brown dwarf suns? They sacrified humans and their own blood to the "gods." And you think their ideas and theories about future events somehow makes sense?

I just don't get it - how do people come to a logical conclusion that these race of men was "in the know" about a future event, with their limited understanding of the world around them, let alone the solar system. Being able to plot the path of bright lights in the sky hardly gives you mystical powers.

And I wonder how can someone be so cluless to see they did have very complex structures and 'observatories' mechanisms and did do many things like carving perfect shapes without contemporary tools that cannot be replicated even today?

Also scientific research has said that the mayan's previous period ends were related to big changes, what changes, no one knows, but yes they did possess a lot of knowledge that later was lost. I mean seriously? Someone's got to be completely close minded to think the ancient civs were worse

COMMON SENSE: Who is better: the who pays attention to the skies all the time or the one who fills his head every day with what things to shop from the mall? ..

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Still nothing has been offered. It is amazing how no effort has been made to support this odd contention.

When is anything going to be offered to support this odd idea that people are unable to count years?

Please explain why the same correlation for all of the other world's calendars are fine, i.e. Hebrew, Orthodox, and Chinese.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Twelve years are not so many but still many that we have lost in 2000 years and 12 years are SMALL in comparison with 2000 years.We should't NOTICE 12 years in such a long history.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Where is the evidence that even 1 year has been lost?

Lots of chatter but no evidence.

It's time for this thread to put in the hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
thinking before you speak is usually a good idea. the facts you laid out in no way equate to what you are claiming lol. Its like you're giving us a long math problem that equals say 100. but you're trying to tell us it equals 500,000 based on absolutely nothing (These numbers were just used as examples, in no way do they directly tie in to his equations)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OGOldGreg

thinking before you speak is usually a good idea
Maybe too much thinking,give the right message as proved,with the right argument,this year 2000(2012) will be decisive for humanity.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Many wish many things in this year that we are living 2000(2012) as proved,but first some things must go before come to an end.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You have not proved, nor will you ever prove that this is the year 2000.

The year is 2012, enjoy it while it lasts, it's only gonna happen once.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Still waiting for anything whatsoever as evidence. Not a thing has been presented.

Nothing has been presented. There has been bold claims that evidence has been presented, even proof, yet nothing at all has been offered.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Depend from what perspective you try to see the things,it's hard to see the truth,the fact that we are living in the year 2000(2012) is related to specific events that will happen this year and this year is decisive for Humanity,a chain of events show us why we must believe and understand that we are in the year 2000(2012).But "Que sera sera"
edit on 29-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: l

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Still waiting for even any effort at showing that the year is not 2012.

A year is a revolution of the Sun. Where is there anything at all that there have not been 2011 previous revolutions?

For weeks the question has been posed to diamonsmith who has not offered anything at all.

It is 2012.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
First let's leave the things to a point where they boil,and after they will be long gone that proof will be given though many proofs has already been given,because we are in the year 2000(2012),but no one is getting the point.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Can you tell me which chapter/verse in the Bible says the year 2000 will not pass? Which version of the Bible too, please.

Specifically, where 2000 is mentioned.
edit on 29-1-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Can you tell me which chapter/verse in the Bible says the year 2000 will not pass? Which version of the Bible too, please.

TextNew International Version (©1984) It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law. New Living Translation (©2007) But that doesn't mean that the law has lost its force. It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for the smallest point of God's law to be overturned. English Standard Version (©2001) But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one dot of the Law to become void. New American Standard Bible (©1995) "But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one stroke of a letter of the Law to fail. King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail. International Standard Version (©2008) However, it is easier for heaven and earth to disappear than for one stroke of a letter in the Law to be dropped. Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010) “But it is easier for Heaven and earth to pass away than for one symbol of The Law to pass away.” GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995) It is easier for the earth and the heavens to disappear than to drop a comma from Moses' Teachings. King James 2000 Bible (©2003) And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one dot of the law to fail. American King James Version And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one pronunciation mark of the law to fail. American Standard Version But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tittle of the law to fall. Douay-Rheims Bible And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fall. Darby Bible Translation But it is easier that the heaven and the earth should pass away than that one tittle of the law should fail. English Revised Version But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tittle of the law to fall. Webster's Bible Translation And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than one tittle of the law to fail. Weymouth New Testament But it is easier for earth and sky to pass away than for one smallest detail of the Law to fall to the ground. World English Bible But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tiny stroke of a pen in the law to fall. Young's Literal Translation and it is easier to the heaven and the earth to pass away, than of the law one tittle to fall.
source(bible.cc...

Luke 16:17

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So in all of those Bible quotes, not one of them specifically say the year 2000, correct? I did not see a single one that says "year 2000"...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join