2012? False.We are actually living in the year 2000

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by diamondsmith

So in all of those Bible quotes, not one of them specifically say the year 2000, correct? I did not see a single one that says "year 2000"...
Of course not,no Bible is stating years.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

But your own post quoted that it was stating years:

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by woogleuk

What does it matter?
Hard to explain to you...very hard,believe me.But in the Bible is written very clear,
" year 2000 not will come nor will pass"

Your words..."year 2000 not will come nor will pass"

Where is that phrase in the Bibles that you just listed? Where is it written like that?
edit on 29-1-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by thegrayone

We are in the year 2000, not in the year 2012 as they want us to believe. I, also, read in the bible where it says that the year 2000 will not come nor pass. Of course, it doesn't say the year 2000 literally. One has to have an open mind to know how to interpret it and see it for what it was meant to be. It is right there in the bible... right there!
I am glad you understand,maybe others will understand too!!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

But that is not what you wrote. You wrote this:

Hard to explain to you...very hard,believe me.But in the Bible is written very clear,

It is not written "year 2000 not will come nor will pass" anywhere in the Bible.

Where did you get that quote from?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

First let's leave the things to a point where they boil,and after they will be long gone that proof will be given though many proofs has already been given,because we are in the year 2000(2012),but no one is getting the point.

You state here that "many proofs has already been given." That is simply not true. That is a complete falsehood.

No evidence at all has been given, let alone any proof.

Please provide anything at all otherwise this should be moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Gavron thanks for showing that the claims made in this thread are truthful.

Diamondsmith you are confusing the terms proof and evidence. Not only have you not provided any proof you have provided no evidence.

Let's see one piece of evidence.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Many try to cover the truth,and they think they are strong.Why they try to cover the truth?Because they know that is true and the change is very close,we are really in the year 2000(2012)!!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

You wrote this:

It is not written "year 2000 not will come nor will pass" anywhere in the Bible.

Where did you get that quote from?

(note: a simple search on the internet seems to only show that quote by you, and no place else. Why did you attribute that quote to the Bible when it doesn't exist?)

Are you familiar with Mark 13:32?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is a riddle in the entire thread and I am the only one to tell the truth,but first there must be some boiling,before the rest to come.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

...in other words, the quote you attributed to the Bible does not actually exist. You made up that quote.

Looks like it's time to move this to the HOAX bin.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

There is a riddle
That riddle is also in the Bible as a truth, but we don't know how to interpret and to show the truth,that riddle I transposed in the thread in order to show the truth that we are living in the year 2000(2012),as the Bible say,

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Starred and flagged OP just because the ridicule he/she received just for posting and interesting theory....

Wow, this forum is drowning in self important egos.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith...as the Bible say,

The Bible does not have that saying in it at all. You cannot quote a saying from the Bible that does not exist.

That's like me saying the Bible says "everyone must only eat Jumbo Jacks on Saturdays in March". It doesn't say that, and there is not quote in the Bible saying that.

There is no need to lie on these forums. Posting your theory is one thing, but lying about a quote from a source everyone has issomething completely different.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy
Starred and flagged OP just because the ridicule he/she received just for posting and interesting theory....

The theory itself IS interesting. The problem is, posting quotes from the Bible that do not exist...anywhere. It is one thing to say you interpret a section as meaning something, but to actually quote the Bible as saying something that isn't even in the Bible is lying.

No need to lie here...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by COconspiracyguy

Wow, this forum is drowning in self important egos.

Did you suss that out from the whole DAY you've been a member?

I know, I know, "you've been lurking for years and ATS used to be an oasis of critical thought, blah blah blah."

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What I state is true,posting quotes from the Mayans....,but we are in the year 2000(2012) and first we must have some events before I will present other THINGS.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

What I state is true,posting quotes from the Mayans....,but we are in the year 2000(2012) and first we must have some events before I will present other THINGS.

Umm, you haven't posted ANY quotes from the Mayans in this thread. You've only posted a quote you said was from the Bible, but doesn't exist anywhere but in this thread.

Please tell us which page on this thread you posted Mayan quotes.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

There is a riddle
That riddle is also in the Bible as a truth, but we don't know how to interpret and to show the truth,that riddle I transposed in the thread in order to show the truth that we are living in the year 2000(2012),as the Bible say,

So, you acknowledge that the Bible does not say that - in fact, it says the opposite, inasmuch the NT states very clearly and categorically that "nobody knows the day or the hour".
This is only important because this whole thread seems to be based on what the Bible supposedly says about the year 2000.
It does not say anything about the year 2000. That's your intrepretation.
To which you are, of course, entitled, but it should be made perfectly clear that it is your personal interpretation of what you think the Bible is saying.

Now, if you really want to play with chronology, I would suggest to have a look at the works of Anatoly Fomenko.
That should mess up with a few heads.

(Just to make it clear, I am NOT a believer in Fomenko's theories.
But it was VERY inrteresting to read Amazon customer reviews. Good fun.
And a little scary.)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

"nobody knows the day or the hour".
But the year,which I know.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I seem to recall you opening a thread asking "Why Satan is so powerful", and the answer was "Because his first and strongest weapon is THE LIE. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, why must you lie about quoting the Mayans, and quoting a passage in the Bible that does not exist?

Are you a Satan worshipper?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join