It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead man in mortuary impregnates woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
"According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have sex with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to orgasm after several minutes. A few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test while receiving a routine medical exam"

This is disgusting and the worst part oddly enough, is that she plans on suing the family estate for child support. I do not understand a person's mental level to where they are aroused by the sight of a dead person. I can't imagine how she would tell her child one day that THIS is how she/he was conceived and does this make the kid a miracle baby because he CAME *pun inteded* from the dead???

This was back in 2010 and I just heard about it now. I tried searching and didn't see anything on the case.

Dead man in morgue gets a mortician pregnant

Any thoughts on this?
edit on 9-1-2012 by Newz2387 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Newz2387

It's a joke. Check out their other "news stories."

www.deadseriousnews.com...

You've been Onioned.

link   

That is sick! She should in now way be allowed to keep that child or sue the family.

How selfish can someone be?!

She raped a dead man. How sick can she be?! This right here tells me she has serious mental issues.

edit...
well wheww it's not true....

LOL the Onion.

I wonder if this could even happen though. I saw on a documentary once that you can take sperm from the deceased up to 24hrs after death. So if this was after this I don't see how that could have even happened.

I am sure people do have sex with dead people. It's pretty creepy imo.
edit on 1/9/2012 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

link   

I call BS. First, Marmaduke is the name of a cartoon dog, also a movie. Second, a post mortem erection is possibly, but not of the other systems in the body would be functioning at this point, sperm needs specific temperatures to remain viable, and a dead body doesn't provide this.

Doesn't sound remotely possibly to me, at all.

link   
I'd take that article with a pinch of salt - especially as the picture is from an episode of Lost

Plus I'm pretty sure the biology behind it would make this impossible...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yeah, this isn't real:
www.snopes.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

I call BS. First, Marmaduke is the name of a cartoon dog, also a movie. Second, a post mortem erection is possibly, but not of the other systems in the body would be functioning at this point, sperm needs specific temperatures to remain viable, and a dead body doesn't provide this.

Doesn't sound remotely possibly to me, at all.

Im sure someone in the world has the last name marmaduke...I am not disagreeing with anything you stated BUT im sure if I googled search ___ marmaduke I would find one lol

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
true or not, is it poss?

its very strange that someone could de-file a dead person and get away with it, very tall story.

but the erection and stuff could be poss....not that i think the body 'came' but could excreted something to produce a baby.

en.wikipedia.org...

sperm can live for a while on their own.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 9-1-2012 by MaximinusThrax because: spelling

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Erection requires blood flow, no heart beating = no blood flow.
So it's impossible unless the guy somehow started rigor mortis while still erect or if he was particulary well endowed and rigor had set in whilst he was lying at the right angle....

Also ejaculation requires muscles working in a co-ordinated way....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Hoax but funny!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh wow.....I can assure you that this is medically IMPOSSIBLE....and gross. Please don't believe everything you read.....it's BS to the highest degree.

new topics

top topics

join