It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Bank Group / Committee of 300 Secret Documents

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Azarias

Dear Mr ASS,

please burn in hell.

after reading your post. it is like a joke that i am waiting for the punchline. so tell me what is the catch?

let me guess. you need money to fund to make things work? and you have so many proof that it actually exist?

regardless that it exist. do you have any idea what you are talking about?

i love reading people. from each line you can read what is up.

first of all. no matter what you wrote. you are not a lawyer. a lawyer is bound by the code of silence. the fact you posted and hinting more means that you want to really tell the story to someone.

and now you are the executor. why would anyone entrust anything to a huge idiot except that his is GULLIBLE!

Reading each line carefully. it can be read clearly as bright as day that you are not just looking for someone to listen. more like a plead for help. you claim you wrote to Grenspan and he retired after two weeks. basically it can be sum up that you are trying to do something to move the money in question. sadly you can not.

again we go back to the first question. why would the money be entrusted to someone who has no idea (if the funds is real) how to move the funds? except the fact you are GULLIBLE.

wait do not tell me you are already doing it. again if you read the line that you wrote carefully. "anyone wishing to know more just watch the world news as things are about to be changed in ways will seem to have no understanding or reason but will change none the less. " which means is has yet to happen. honestly that line has been abuse so much "soon".

meaning.... it has not happen yet.

the reason it has yet to happen. assuming all that you have wrote is the truth.

the chance of it happening in your lifetime is only at 1%

that is because you do not know what to do.

the people who are capable of helping you will never help you. that is because of a simple fact. you are not worth it or deserve it.

1. you do not know what you are doing. (just because you have a piece of document you start writing to Greenspan and assumes he resign because of what you wrote. you do not know the truth and yet you conveniently connected it to you lies. if what you said was the truth then you would not have written to greenspan).

2. you hunger for recognition. such wealth should not be use or such power should not be given to those who are so easily corrupted by it. you singled out the filipinos yet you wrote at the same time it is you who has the power. such greed is so easily seen.

bahhh so sleepy already.

let me just cut this short. after reading what is above written. if the first thing that came to you mind is this guy does not know what is saying or that I am CIA out to discredit you.

then you truly do not deserve it.

because i did not discredit that what you have written is false. i only discredited the writer because i find his greed to be irritating
edit on 13-2-2012 by OrangeTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Azarias

So what puzzles me now, is that you say that you cannot reveal your identity (which seems understandable) but at the same time you say you are

Lord of the Realm 1010 AD , Sovereign Aristocracy 1066 AD, Ninth Magistrature Knights Templar 1098 AD

And

Just to clear up any other comments which I am sure will be thought of I personally do not own this wealth I am only the Executor, Trustee, Emissary, Senior International Investigator, and Special Prosecutor of estate(s).

With this much information, i am sure that the people that even knew what those titles meant, would be able to know who you are in name as well.

And those people would most probably be the same ones you absolutely would not want to give your identity to.

So do you see the dilemma here?

This is usually how we discover hoaxers here on ATS, and you kinda just went into the trap.

So now we really need those documents or basically no one will believe you

I will send you a personal note with my email to get this one sorted ASAP
edit on 13-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OrangeTail

Hey dude, your agenda is obvious, why don´t you give the guy a break.

You signed up here on ATS just to jump on this guy, which also happen to be a new poster.. Give me a break.

You are clearly tailng this guy, probably have a surveillance virus planted on his computer so you knew he was here and sent in one of your agents, mr "OrangeTail" here to discredit and ridicule him.

I think this much is pretty obvious to anyone in this thread, so just scram will ya?

The rest of us want to hear what he has to say, and you are INTERFERING.
edit on 13-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Wow, good call NeoVain! Yeah it's pretty sad when these guys don't even bother trying to pretend like they're average ordinary posters any more...

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by NeoVain

Wow, good call NeoVain! Yeah it's pretty sad when these guys don't even bother trying to pretend like they're average ordinary posters any more...

Sad indeed, they seem to think all of us are suffering from massive brain damage from all the flouride water they keep pumping out. Seems they forget not everyone drink their waters

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

why the hell would i do that?

why put all that effort for something so stupid?

but to answer your stupid question why only this thread. well the reason for that is more simple than you think it is. have you ever tried to read everything on this thread from the start. you would realize that you wont have enough time to answer any other thread or read other thread at all.

i never discredited the information. I discredited the person.

i have spoken to king martins and the likes. and so far he is the same with them. a person who claims to own the world and yet do not deserve a single cent.

I believe there are divine forces that interferes and help this things to move forward or stop it. such power and wealth should be given or entrusted only to people who are capable of using it.

Mr ass for all account and purposes do not deserve it.for if he was able to secure such things. a lot of people will die because of his stupidity.

ps. i love listening to this type of stories hence i talk to those people from time to time. you are saying that i am bad because of what i did yet you exactly did what i did. are you the lesser of two evil.

read his line carefully. he would have not revealed anything unless you sent him a pm and probably he would have asked money for such information. i did not do anything that would have interfered in him sharing anymore information.he would have not shared the information in the first place

edit on 13-2-2012 by OrangeTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Dear members of this site,

First I would like to apologize if I have in anyway offended anyone. Such as this person who have me burn in hell.

However, the person and others has made a few points I would like to answer as best I can.

1.) You have made a correct guess as to my not being a lawyer. I would suggest this is to my credit however, as it is well written that a lawyer(s) is/are liars and thieves.
2.) As it would follow a person does not need to be a lawyer to have been appointed as say a POA, Special Prosecutor, or even as an Executor of an estate. The only requirement in my opinion is loyalty to the wishes of those who have entrusted such a task therein. Followed by a desire to honor the heart, spirit, as well as the memory of those who have given such trust.
3.) May I suggest before one makes the judgment of idiocy they should reflect on the basis of facts surrounding the issue. In absents of such knowledge, than the contest becomes self evident from where the idiocy emanates.
4.) In reading something so carefully it is a sure thing that anyone may read into “it” anything they wish. I have always thought of someone reading between the lines as making up what they want along the way to serve their own agenda. I believe it is referred to as putting the spin on something.
5.) As for my reason to address this site it was not to interfere with the members or even to engage in the posting of any sort. I had arrived only when I found the story of “king martin” thereby thinking maybe someone would like the facts of the issue before making any judgments. As usual it is more than clear however, at least in most cases, people do not wish to be confused with the facts before making up their own expert opinion(s).
6.) With respect to all the members here I do not wish any fame nor would I ask of anyone to become involved with anything. I only wanted to shine the light of truth on one very small issue so as to help interested parties to better understand of what may be the larger picture.
7.) As for my only mentioning Mr. Greenspan, I only mentioned him as her is no longer in a place to be involved in this matter. Others with whom I am in contact with might not appreciate their names being used on the Internet.
8.) Of course no one ever suggested in anything written that I or anyone else had an interest in moving any money or accounts. What would moving such wealth provide? The wealth is doing just fine in the locations and accounts therein placed. The only issue is arranging the future use of the funds to better help and accommodate the world economy and by default help to improve the life standards of the people of this planet. To move away from the continued self-interests of those who are less interested in improving the lives for every person who is willing to seek and work for a better way of life. Not to just give something away but make a more level field where any person can improve their life as they wish.
9.) That may prove to some that indeed I am a gullible and foolish in believing there is hope for a better life and/or world for all man kind. Not just those of self-interests and closed minds with hardened hearts. Some my say I am a dreamer but I am not the only one, I hope!

As to suggesting in some way that things will change in the future this is just a given when a correction is made in any journey the out come will of course change from the course which would have occurred had nothing changed. followed by the thought I hunger for recognition This is interesting as I have not openly given any clue to my identity, I would think if I was looking for the acknowledgement for my own ego than I would have stated who I am.

To follow the rest of the self illuminating excerpts of the writer would just continue an exposé the spin which ends up visiting the world of say Peter Pans never land and the lost boys.

However, there is one part which is most troubling to me is that I am a greedy person only having my own interests and/or monetary gain as my motive. This statement is by far the shining example of the real character or lack thereof, as your first assumption would be only someone of greed or selfishness would be involved in anything such as this. All I can assume is best put like this; it is said that a person who does not trust can not be trusted, as in they already have the heart to do evil. Than it would be similar as a person who only sees greed and corruption is someone who only knows the same. However, for the record I do not take nor am I paid as much as one dollar for the eight plus years I have been involved in this process. I have my own means to more than support my interests of myself and family, thank you very much. This comment about all others demonstrates you nature as a crud as well as rude person. I only hope someday you find peace and joy in what must be a very sad life.

I would not think you to be with any intelligence agency as I would hope they would have higher standards as well as personal with better psychological profile.

As for anyone else here I have not seen the same lower level of maturity or the general lack of intellect for this I thank those of you who given some level of grace and understanding.

One last point for the record the people who need to know me do and the rest are of no consequence.

Peace, Love, and understanding is what the world needs not Neanderthal patellar reflex, response, without thought or pretentious twaddle of a less tolerant persons.

In closing again how could anyone suppose to know what I am capable of having no knowledge of me in the first place?

May peace, love, as well as understanding be with us. May Gods love bless us et-al.

Azarias

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Azarias

stop playing mind games when you do not even know who you are playing with. it was clear on this thread that i am not an active poster yet you have audaciously state that it reflects the site? such carefully worded statement serve only to get sympathy from the people to use them against me? boohoo bring it on!.

let me dissect things one at a time. weeeeeee

statement 1

lawyers are liars and thieves. with such statement are you saying you do not need them? no wonder it is taking you that long to move such things. lawyers are like swords. a sword can not be blame on how it is used. even presidents that actually have power consult lawyers. such statement is like saying you are better than the lawyers. if you do not know how to use them and see them as thieves. then once again you are not worthy of such responsibility.

statement 2

you only want to follow the wishes. most of the time there wishes is to serve humanity. you posted a lot of garbage without any proof. and we are suppose to take your word for it. i have never question the validity of your claim. only your personality. is this not guilty of spreading a lie. if you want people to listen offer more credible documents than "because i say so"

statement 3

uhmm the more you write the more things are clear.

lawyers are thieves and you wrote directly to Greenspan. what a huge ego.

statement 4

putting my spin to it? uhmmm have i ever question the validity of your claim. was i spinning the story that your story is fake? i only question your personality

statement 5

people want to know the truth. but people ask for proof. yet you denied it. are we suppose to believe it because you said it so.

now that someone question it you conveniently state that you do not want to reveal anything anymore. you have no intention in the first place.

what would be the different if i was to post now " you are fake because the onate treasure came from me because im the last descendant of the templars. i gave it to their family for safekeeping. and you should believe me because i said so"

statement 6

i just want to spread the truth. but not proving anything and only because "i said so"

statement 7

you still did it! nothing change.

statement 8

what the hell did you just said?

it is safe and we have no intention of moving it. BUT

we want to move it away from the selfish people who are abusing it?

that makes sense.

bahhh using this site by saying they have low standard because something like me exist. i doubt they would dare move against me because what i have asked is for you to give more credentials to your statement. if they were to go against me then this becomes nothing more than a site where you can spread lies so easily and foolishly.

i dared scrutinize it. if you truly believe in it then you would have posted more valid information. in truth you have your own doubts.

lack of maturity. so what do you want then. people to just believe you even without proof because you said so?

is that more mature mr ASS?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
okey then i will let the readers themselves judge your character then

this are your statements

6.) With respect to all the members here I do not wish any fame nor would I ask of anyone to become involved with anything. I only wanted to shine the light of truth on one very small issue so as to help interested parties to better understand of what may be the larger picture.

and again this is your statement

Just to clear up any other comments which I am sure will be thought of I personally do not own this wealth I am only the Executor, Trustee, Emissary, Senior International Investigator, and Special Prosecutor of estate(s).

and this was your original statement

Why or how was I chosen to find and/or become the above named titles therein simple I am who I am. Therein, being by birth right Sovereign Lord of the Realm by heritage 1010AD, having achieved Sovereign Aristocracy of the Land 1066AD, heir to the blood line of the original Lords/Knights Templar wherein the Ninth Lord 1098AD. Thereby, having Supreme Sovereign Authority, which predates most modern governments of this world to-date? I have the pedigree to have assisted Onate with her issues at the time. Having concerns of almost everyone around her at the time as well as up to her untimely passing.

pffffftttttt.
edit on 14-2-2012 by OrangeTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Sir,

I have not asked anyone to believe anything I have said, nor do I expect anyone to do so. However, as the real true doc's would be of most critical nature I would not just whimsically post them even if I knew how to attach them here.

As stated anyone wishing to see or have sent to them some doc's which show the truth I spoke of like the real record of the marriage between Mr. Marcos and ONATE right from the NSO of the Philippines, etc. they only need to send me an E-mail requesting a copy of what doc's I would be able to send them.

Of course I could not allow the more critical doc's on-line as that would be foolish as well as unlawful for me to do so. The marriage license etc. after all are public documents as well as her PP etc..

If it is ego to write the persons who are responsible of working with the wealth and/or accounts such as these then I have nothing to answer. I only thought it was their collective job(s) to enter into such communication(s).

Again so it will be very clear I am not suggesting anyone need believe anything I have said or stop thinking anything they wish to think after all every man has the free will given by God to be as wrong as they wish. Or I guess I should also say to be correct as they wish.

As for other proofs of general maturity I need only express the remarkable adult capacity or lack there of shown, as you cannot seem to even have the maturity to address me properly instead using the term "Mr. ASS". I take no offense of course I just consider the source and leave it at that.

As for the time it has taken, there have been and still are many issues and/or requirements which must be followed to undertake a projects of this nature. After all a simple law suite back in the States can take years to move through all the courts and other institutions required how much more this than.

Last but not least I am not the one who referred to lawyers in such a manner I am only quoting the first person who made said remark(s). I find it not surprising you would not seem to know of such remarks but the man who coined the phrase was Jesus Christ written in the Bible. Maybe you have heard of such a book.

As for having Lawyers on staff I/we most definitely have them (Lawyers) and they are the best we could find at their tasks. They come from a few different countries as one might guess. You did not ask about that part you only wanted to make sure you made the point I was not, point made.

Again should anyone wish to have doc's sent out to their mail box, thereby, they might have a chance to judge for them selves feel free to mail me and I will provide what I can. Some of the doc's are already open to the public as they have been used in different cases. However, I would still not just flood the Internet with doc's which are of a private nature. I guess if anyone would really be interested they could look through the different court and banks etc. around the world asking for documents.

One last thing if I knew your name even if it were only a nick name I would not show the same amount of disrespect as you have shown me. However, that is just a reflection of the degree and/or differences of the respective backgrounds we may have come from or in your case still in.

Give my best to your handlers ask them to provide me with a little better class of antagonist just so there might be a little better conversation at a bit more intellectual level.

Maybe some one from the D.I.A. or JAG, or even someone from the USMC Provost Marshal would be nice, at least they have a little discipline and show respect even to an enemy.

In any event have a nice day!

Azarias

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Azarias

blah blah blah blah

respect to an enemy? do not flatter yourself. how can you be an enemy? more like a bad enema if you ask me.

"i do not want to prove anything except i have docs to prove what im saying"

|i can not post this documents because they are highly sensitive in nature but i have docs of public nature." then post it?

stop contradicting yourself.

here the problem with you. you think you are that smart trying to sound all smart with this long sentences like a politician. in reality, you are just avoiding to answer.

i would have appreciated if you actually written a long story of how it came to be. but 80% of what you have written was only to make yourself look smarter. at least it would have entertain me and hell i spent a few hundreds just to listen to some crazy stories of this and that.

let me break it to you.

people who really knows this stuff have access to a lot more stuff.

you have a document that proves Marcos was married to Onate. hell for 10 dollars i can get you a lot more documents that can make it appear that Obama married Onate. is that all you have?

you have the exchange of the comitee of 300? hell i have a 3 inch thick book on there communications.

hell someone once presented to me a marriage certificate that she was married to Marcos and she was supposedly the last mistress of the Marcos. ironically her passport indicated her birth to be 1980. which was so dumb.

let me break it to you simply. if you where really telling the truth. those documents will not prove anything. there was actually a way to verify your claim. even without the documents.

however since you never knew about it except now because i am telling you. the real proof was never in pieces of documents.

ah well. i would have appreciated you have written a incredible tale of the romance between marcos and onate. but then again. pfffftttt

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hi!

Firsty, Orangetail you are being disrespectul, there are ways to express your arguments without being rude, it's unpleasant to see your vicious replies on such an intresting and resourceful thread, please show some respect.

I find the whole subject fascinating, i've been trying to understand what is going on, who has what, whos gold is where. One of the main questions I wondered was why gold? For thousands of years people have sought gold, is this simply just for wealth? I can understand that, given it's rareness and the fact it doesn't deteriorate, but could there be more to gold than just wealth? The ancient Egyptians were fanatical about gold, yet in the early periods they would trade food or jewellery in exchange for items, the gold was not used for money. It's said that ''Egyptian Gold was believed to have a magical potency and believed to contain significant religious properties'' they referred to it as 'Flesh of the Gods'. I know that's a bit off topic, but something I found intresting. Why gold?

Your posts are intruiging Azarias, I would love to see the documents you have, unforunately I could not message you as I do not have enough posts, if there's any way you could post them in the forum directly for all to see that would be much appreciated, If not I will try to message you once I have enough posts. I have tried to find out some information regarding 'E.R.D.O. Estates MCD 01-4.' but have not been successful yet, is there anything you can say/provide that proves the existance? I understand that it's not exactly in your intrests, but you bring up some intresting points, especially that it was not actually Marcos' wealth and that King ASM is just a code, I would love to find out more about this.

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I am not rude. I am audacious. and proud of it.

bahhh if he did not try to start fishing i would have been kinder. but he was fishing. i draw the line from people wishing to scam people and people who want to tell there story.

why do i believe he was fishing.
1. at one point he said he did not want to reveal himself. yet he went a a long sentence trying to say he was a royal blood of some sort. (i wish he would challenge me on this. so i could post his exact post here again).

2. he said he is not forcing people to believe in him and yet he is saying he has documents that are public in nature that can prove his truth. yet he did not want to post it.

3. the money is already safe...... yet he want to move it to make sure wrong people stop manipulating it. btw the world bank head will resign soon. i wonder if someone will claim that it was because of him again. i heard that a female burning bushlike person will replace him?

should i go on?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

Originally posted by isyeye
I have no way of verifing that these are indeed secret government documents, but I've found them very interesting.

Read them while you can! Some of the opening documents appear to be missing, so it's hard to know what this is really about, but the $$$$ talked about on these documents is enormous!

Look at the mention of the "Chinese Red Dragon Family" on page 18, also look at the account of "White Spiritual Boy" on page 18 being associated with several different countries.

Very interesting.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

The attached documents were sent by a source linked to Ferdinand Marcos and have been confirmed as genuine secret government documents

edit on 9-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

Based on your link, there is the code TVM LSM 666 on the left side of the first page.
benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

I found something like this for the code TVM LSM 666
The CESTD) was signed in December 31, 1986 a Notary Public PTR. # 8369786 of the CENTRAL BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES by the late President Ferdinand E. Marcos, late President Ronald W. Reagan, U.S,A., Hon. Jose B. Fernandez - Monetary Board Governor of the Central Bank of the Philippine Islands, Fr. Jose Antonio Diaz alias Severino Sta. Romana-Trust depositor of TVM-LSM_666, William Villamor Morales-Trust depositor of TVM-LSM -666 And Tiborcio Villamor Marcos-Heir/Owner/Sole Signatory of coded deposits of TVM-LSM-666

What is the meaning of this code TVM LSM 666

Hi sirs, I'm a new member here and the reason why i've joined is that i saw this post asking for the meaning of the code tvm-lsm-666.I'm sorry for the guy (Mr. equ1nox) who replied with the answer of Thiruvananthapuram. For me it is obvious that TVM is Tibucio Villamor Marcos. what is Thiruvananthapuram? where did it came from? now, what is LSM and 666? does anyone here knows that LSM is Leo Steve marcos? and the 666 is code for the treasures of ancient Filipinos?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrangeTail
reply to post by Azarias

stop playing mind games when you do not even know who you are playing with. it was clear on this thread that i am not an active poster yet you have audaciously state that it reflects the site? such carefully worded statement serve only to get sympathy from the people to use them against me? boohoo bring it on!.

let me dissect things one at a time. weeeeeee

statement 1

lawyers are liars and thieves. with such statement are you saying you do not need them? no wonder it is taking you that long to move such things. lawyers are like swords. a sword can not be blame on how it is used. even presidents that actually have power consult lawyers. such statement is like saying you are better than the lawyers. if you do not know how to use them and see them as thieves. then once again you are not worthy of such responsibility.

statement 2

you only want to follow the wishes. most of the time there wishes is to serve humanity. you posted a lot of garbage without any proof. and we are suppose to take your word for it. i have never question the validity of your claim. only your personality. is this not guilty of spreading a lie. if you want people to listen offer more credible documents than "because i say so"

statement 3

uhmm the more you write the more things are clear.

lawyers are thieves and you wrote directly to Greenspan. what a huge ego.

statement 4

putting my spin to it? uhmmm have i ever question the validity of your claim. was i spinning the story that your story is fake? i only question your personality

statement 5

people want to know the truth. but people ask for proof. yet you denied it. are we suppose to believe it because you said it so.

now that someone question it you conveniently state that you do not want to reveal anything anymore. you have no intention in the first place.

what would be the different if i was to post now " you are fake because the onate treasure came from me because im the last descendant of the templars. i gave it to their family for safekeeping. and you should believe me because i said so"

statement 6

i just want to spread the truth. but not proving anything and only because "i said so"

statement 7

you still did it! nothing change.

statement 8

what the hell did you just said?

it is safe and we have no intention of moving it. BUT

we want to move it away from the selfish people who are abusing it?

that makes sense.

bahhh using this site by saying they have low standard because something like me exist. i doubt they would dare move against me because what i have asked is for you to give more credentials to your statement. if they were to go against me then this becomes nothing more than a site where you can spread lies so easily and foolishly.

i dared scrutinize it. if you truly believe in it then you would have posted more valid information. in truth you have your own doubts.

lack of maturity. so what do you want then. people to just believe you even without proof because you said so?

is that more mature mr ASS?

The owner of this forum is mentally maniac and ill and you're pathetic and going to die for having prostate cancer why you're rushing into hospital just to medicate your dying illness if your spreading words are true why don't you look yourself into your mirror then you'll see how worthless creature you are MIND YOU there are lots of proof that anybody who persecuted Anthony Santiago Martin whose picture seen here are all died and some are having criminal case or worst illness. If you're having offense you've known against him why you are attacking him orally and thru this site why don't you move your feet to cross Philippines and visit Hagonoy Police Station in Hagonoy, Bulacan then pick him up thru local police or you are afraid that you will the first ever stooge bloggers against him will enter into Hagonoy Municipal Jail.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
i love stupid people. you can always count on them to do something stupid.

edit on 24-6-2012 by OrangeTail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Azarias

God bless to you malaysian 2012!What you had just said gets me interested and wanna learn more.But the word you used to describe yourself...I AM..WHO I AM...makes me go deeper.Where you get that pattern?Was it from 7 STAR GENERAL banner?because..theres only one small group of people i knew originally made the banner and pattern.Their implementing"DIVINO GOBYIERNO" perfect government of God.That would take place the corrupt government all over the world.As far as the HM Santiago Martin concern with the codenames and accounts.All i can say is ..this man is immortal...a spirit.like maria makiling and rest of the marias likewise Bernardo de Carpio.This all accounts were in fact true.I learn this from "College of Mystery".

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azarias
To whom it may concern,

Addressing the facts around Anthony Santiago Martin etc.

I am Azarias (code name, why a code-name, the answer should become obvious to the reader in short order).

The truth of HM, King Anthony S. Martin, is as follows this person does not exist period. There are accounts under this name less the HM part. The HM part was added to make a better story I would guess. In fact, the sir name Martin is not even a Filipino name it is an Anglo Saxon sir name.

The truth is that the real identity of the owner of all these accounts was not President Marcos but in fact his wife. Wrong again if you believe his wife was Imelda. Imelda was just the front to cover the true identity of Mr. Marcos wife. Who was she, ENJILUZ REBECCA DIVINAGRACIA ONATE. The missing Queen REBECCA of Spain. I may speak of HM ENJILUZ as she is no longer alive passing away in 2008.

All the stories and/or accounts, which seem to fill the pages of this topic, are in fact in part true. The accounts are real as well as the account names. However, this is were the creative story telling becomes interesting. All the accounts names are in code not one name is of a real living person. The only thing which ties all the accounts together is the fact that only one signature was in control of each and/or every account.

To continue I should introduce myself as much as I can.

Azarias as Executor of estates on behalf of E.R.D.O. MCD, having been duly appointed, August, 2004 by HM ENJILUZ REBECCA DIVINAGRACIA ONATE. Additionally, now appointed and affirmed retaining all power as well as authority bestowed thereby, from HM the late ENJILUZ REBECCA DIVINAGRACIA ONATE, as now Executor said estates.

Azarias, called upon in 2003 by certain agents/agencies within the United States, Spain, and/or other governing entities Worldwide. Thereby, following Instructions, and once achieving the objective of said instructions it had followed by being thereby appointed and/or nominated in August 2004 as, TRUSTEE, EMISSARY, SENIOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATOR, AND SPECIAL PROSECUTOR on behalf of the late MAJESTY ENJILUZ REBECCA DIVINAGRACIA ONATE, as well as having been given the right as SUCCESSOR CEO/PRESIDENT of, LA DIVINA FILIPINANA INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION INC., as well as SUCCESSOR CEO/PRESIDENT E.R.D.O. M.C.D. ESTATE, INC...

Why or how was I chosen to find and/or become the above named titles therein simple I am who I am. Therein, being by birth right Sovereign Lord of the Realm by heritage 1010AD, having achieved Sovereign Aristocracy of the Land 1066AD, heir to the blood line of the original Lords/Knights Templar wherein the Ninth Lord 1098AD. Thereby, having Supreme Sovereign Authority, which predates most modern governments of this world to-date? I have the pedigree to have assisted Onate with her issues at the time. Having concerns of almost everyone around her at the time as well as up to her untimely passing.

As for the wealth spoken of, this wealth does not belong or is it owned by the Philippines or any one Nation. Every account every asset belonged to the Onate family bloodline. HM ENJILUZ inherited said wealth from here grandfather. In fact, the full history of this wealth is in part the so-called missing wealth of the Knights Templar. The same wealth, which went missing just days before the Templar Knights were attacked in an attempt to find the wealth etc.

The Anthony S. Martin, and/or all other accounts are/were coded accounts: as in White Spiritual Boy, Spiritual Wonder Boy, Morning Star and King David, AAA, 777, etc.

I could expose far more but I think this should be enough to shed some light of truth on the subject. Trust this they know who I am for example after writing a letter to Allen Greenspan he retired within two weeks. However, this in the Internet and very few are really interested in the truth.

I will close with this, I have little concern for or with those how may like to disagree with what has been written as I know the truth as well as having every original document to span the total history of the events leading up to the assignation and/or untimely death of Onate to this date. anyone wishing to know more just watch the world news as things are about to be changed in ways will seem to have no understanding or reason but will change none the less.

Azarias

PS: I suppose I should include the fact I am not Filipino so there is the possibility that what is written is true and correct as far as it has been stated.

If you are who you say your then you should be able to tell
me the structuring of such a large treasure, I'm more interested in the structure
of the treasure you were successor of. Plan and simple what kind of estate planning/trust
is this in comparence to trusts its self, it must be based on old trust and fiduciary laws or
is there more to it than just a estate planning if so I'd like to know more.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Hello all
I have the most recent document with 884 bank accounts. It is over 140 pages. It is signed by personalities that really surprised me. I am stunned. In this paper, which is different, there is no tens of zeros. No, this one seems genuine and very recent. It is completely different. God help this world.
I will never put this document on the internet. I dare not do it.

Those who wish to see this document, can ask me.
[email protected]

posted on Sep, 23 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I searched the original document.
I found it. It is over. I'm really surprised by the people who have signed it. There are new people. This document is different. Look at the title and date of the document. You will not believe me if I tell you who and who signed the document.
Length: 144 pages
Number of bank accounts: 884
There is not here, tens of zeros. There are symbols after the accounts.
My email:
[email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join