It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Bank Group / Committee of 300 Secret Documents

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Here's a bit more:

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120109: The Feds have sued for peace and detailed settlement negotiations have begun

In a very major development, the Federal Reserve Board faction that is in de-facto control of the Obama regime and Israel has approached the White Dragon Society to negotiate a way to unfreeze their funds. They have promised to use any released funds for humanitarian projects and to develop hitherto forbidden technology.The 130-nation group that announced a new financial system through the Conscious Media Network on January 1st also contacted the White Dragon Society and said they will prove with action, and not words, that they represent extremely powerful interests. This writer initially, and apparently incorrectly, denounced the announcement as a psy-ops because this group was not identical to the 117 nation Monaco group previously reported about in this newsletter. All of these major factions will now have to reach an agreement. There will some serious horse-trading over the coming weeks before any sort of agreement is reached or public announcement is made but it appears a solution to the financial crisis is now on the horizon.

This is a comment on the source site about this:
Source

They had their chance to use their funds for humanitarian purposes and they failed big-time! They also had plenty of opportunities to release new energy technology, but they did the opposite! We need money to heal the earth and her people, and we need all hidden technology, science, and true history to be released to the public, but we need so much more than that. We need the programming and brainwashing to end, the education systems to be rebooted, the politicians to be replaced, and everything else to be changed as well. We do not need for these cabalists to hold on to one ounce of power.

I think this person makes a pretty good point.

edit on 10-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Just found a mother load of info on the illuminati, seems to be their official site, or at least of the anti-christ, after searching on the name in that movie above: Alexander Romanov. Same symbols, they seem to want to explain their doctrine....

Are your enemies people like David Icke? Is he exposing your conspiracy?
We are conspirators, yes, but our conspiracy is entirely benevolent. David Icke is not an enemy of the Illuminati. He says many things with which we agree. His problem is that he has not correctly identified the true enemy. His enemy is the same as ours, but he does not understand their real nature and purpose. His lizard theory is of course preposterous and discredits all of the many sensible things he says. It's most unfortunate that a clever man has played into the hands of our mutual enemy by presenting incredible theories that no rational person could take seriously.

What do you mean by "mutual enemy"?
Icke makes many perceptive observations, but he erroneously calls the enemy the Illuminati and the New World Order and so forth. In fact, the enemy is the Old World Order - the people who have been in charge from the very beginning. They have no need to change anything because the world is already dancing to their tune. Their tyrannical dynasties have stridden the world stage for millennia. The last thing they want is a new world. Icke is correct when he identifies royal families, presidents, prime ministers, bankers, media barons, top business executives and so on as the enemy. He is wrong to call them the Illuminati. We are the very people who are waging the fiercest war against the enemy, trying to stop them choking the human race to death. We are the last and only hope for humanity. Everyone who opposes a New World Order is deluded - having swallowed the deceptions of the enemy - or is actively in the service of the powers that be: the Old World Order.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...
edit on 10-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Look back thru the thread. There are at least 6 fakes claiming to be ASM....this is probably one of them. It's been posted to help document who, or what ASM is.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Also found this from one of the regulars at the fulford blog:
Not sure about it´s credibility, judge for yourself.

The following video was sent to us by a gnostic group calling itself the Illuminati. They say they have sent it to the Chinese Government, MI6 and the Rothschilds.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

I don't know about the credibility of the video either,
but just in case it is real....I won't be near London on April 1, 2012

If this is real....

This video is a major threat......heavy stuff

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I just made a new thread about the video you posted....that needs to be seen, and will get lost in all these post.

Thank you for bringing that to our attention

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have studied the Illuminati for close to 15 years now and I feel confident saying you cannot generalize and label them a group of evil satanists trying to take over the world. There is most definitely a struggle for good and evil going on within these groups, or more importantly, positive/negative, high/low frequencies or energies.

The signs/symbols of the NWO are ancient symbols, created long before them. They come from the shamans, the druids, the mystery school teachers, etc. In fact, even they received these teachings from someone else long before them. I have researched this and spoke to some high degree masons and have even attended lectures at Masonic Halls, I met great people who are trying to get others to think for themselves, to wake up. It is all about intention and energy. The signs and symbols themselves are empty, they work when your intention is placed within them. It is like a hammer, either used for building or destroying, its our choice. This is the basis of Magic. I believe this is what is going on right now, some have used this information for a long time, for control and power, others are helping to break this spell and to help us realize we are truly amazing beings.

Moving beyond the Illuminati/NWO and studying the ancient works of the Gnostics, Hermetics, Buddhists and Alchemists has been one of the most amazing eye opening journeys of my life. I suggest the same to anyone else interested in this material. There are LOTS of free books on the internet to help start the research.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Also, to speak on the Asian Triad connection briefly ( I will post a whole tread about it one day) I live in Vancouver BC, one of the "Dragon" cities as they are called. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, it is also a haven for organized crime and totally common for day light shootings in the most wealthy of neighbourhoods.

In a nutshell I have found that Li-Ka Shing and his sons own most of the downtown core. They were able to convince the city to make the Vancouver Ports their "gateway to North America" for the Shing owned and operated COSCO (China Ocean Shipping Company) which has been caught all over the world with weapons and drugs, mainly heroin. Most all of the Mayors and Premiers of British Columbia have been caught spending time with large figures in the Asian Triads. Vancouver has a drug problem like no other city in North America. For this to happen these drugs are coming in daily. There is no way that people within the city, government and police force do not know this is happening. It is a coordinated effort.

To go even further Li-Ka Shing owns stakes in large amounts of Canadian infrastructure from oil to telecommunications. There has been an ongoing battle in the Canadian Intelligence services for decades now about the "China Take Over". CSIS at one point investigated Li-Ka Shing only to have the operation shut down by Prime Minister Jean Chretien who is a close personal friend of Shing. He ordered all evidence to be destroyed. The PM after him, Paul Martin, enjoyed a cozy relationship with Shing as well. His shipping line company had their boats built in China and since then those boats have been caught with contraband and drugs!

China, in short, seems to own Canada in some way. This is interesting because most people feel we are "owned" by the US. (This is normal thinking in Canada as it wasnt until the 60's that Canada became its own country outside of British rule.)

So on one hand you have the US trying to take over Canada at the borders with military and police integration, as well as through trade organizations like NAFTA and on the other you have secret deals with the Chinese who seem to have a huge grasp on Canada in more quiet discreet ways.

Anyways, this is just the tip of the iceberg for this story but just thought I would share some of it.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
I have studied the Illuminati for close to 15 years now and I feel confident saying you cannot generalize and label them a group of evil satanists trying to take over the world. There is most definitely a struggle for good and evil going on within these groups, or more importantly, positive/negative, high/low frequencies or energies.

The signs/symbols of the NWO are ancient symbols, created long before them. They come from the shamans, the druids, the mystery school teachers, etc. In fact, even they received these teachings from someone else long before them. I have researched this and spoke to some high degree masons and have even attended lectures at Masonic Halls, I met great people who are trying to get others to think for themselves, to wake up. It is all about intention and energy. The signs and symbols themselves are empty, they work when your intention is placed within them. It is like a hammer, either used for building or destroying, its our choice. This is the basis of Magic. I believe this is what is going on right now, some have used this information for a long time, for control and power, others are helping to break this spell and to help us realize we are truly amazing beings.

Moving beyond the Illuminati/NWO and studying the ancient works of the Gnostics, Hermetics, Buddhists and Alchemists has been one of the most amazing eye opening journeys of my life. I suggest the same to anyone else interested in this material. There are LOTS of free books on the internet to help start the research.

Good info, i understand this.

I made a new thread about these illuminati findings to not derail this thread. New thread here : Source

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
lot of fascinating reading, i'm amazed the thread has gone from the front page. The history of the gold and the building of the US and how we ended up as we are today has been an amazing read.

2012 (funnily the year of the dragon) is going to be very interesting i feel, a real turning point in our lives. The current regime and system is literally at breaking point, no one supports their wars, their bubble money society has long burst with endless amounts of fabricated 1's and 0's , living off money that doesn't exist.

It's all coming to an end and if there are really nations out there who have combined together to finally take them down them it make me happy. To think that TPTB don't have control over the world, is good. We should all watch closely and enjoy as the current regime explodes.

The euro is already dead, they know for a fact that countries wont ever repay this fake non existent number of cash. Greece has had endless bailouts and it seems like another one is coming, then there's France,Italy,Spain,Portugal,Ireland. The entire system is already dead, it's only a matter of time until it entirely collapses and a new system has to be brought into place.

What seems fascinating though is that a new money system may well not just be a new system but it will be the new world, it wont be run by the gangsters in Europe and the Federal Reserve, it will be properly backed and built by people who actually want to do things right. The end time of the Federal Reserve could be closer than we all imagined. No wonder the US doesn't seem to care about it's debt levels, a trillion here a trillion there. They know it's all worthless and just hot air, but they want to sustain for as long as they can until they are forcibly ejected from power
edit on 11-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
more interesting reading:
northetruth.ning.com...

"The high level banksters known as the Rothschild family offered the White Dragon Society $25 trillion to “go away.”
"Israel has been given the green light by Obama gang boss Rahm Emmanuel to attack Iran. Bush/Rothschild agent Ahmadinejad will then be given the green light to destroy most of Israel, "

"The situation in the US, meanwhile, is moving closer to open revolt. The legal actions against Obama Justice Department head Eric Holder are meant to remove the first legal obstacle to impeaching Obama and his cabinet, according to Pentagon and CIA sources"

"The lawsuit involving the theft of funds belonging to the non-aligned nations of the world is also being readied for filing in early November. This lawsuit is supposed to lead to hundreds if not thousands of elite arrests, according to the filers but, it has been delayed often and the proof will be in the pudding."

IT HAPPENED!!!!

i really think we are starting to see the visual signs of what they have been working on for some time, to get rid of the evil powers. They have to be smart though and are doing it the right way, removing and opening legal avenues which will result in the mass scale arrest of the corrupt elite

WOW!

AND....
The Pentagon and CIA sources have also added that one of the reasons for the holocaust of European Jews is that they refused to hand over their gold to the royal families of Europe. The royal families wanted to monopolize the world’s gold in order to take over the global financial system, these sources say. World War II’s main purpose was to confiscate all the global gold supplies not under the control of these families.

It's all about the GOLD baby

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I was thinking about Foundation X's offer to Britain last night and my mind wandered into uncomfortable territory.

If they're that rich that they can get Britain to allow them to build schools and hospitals, they can also force Britain to allow them to completely control them. I don't know if it's such a great idea to allow one group to have complete control over what is taught to children and how people are taken care of in hospitals. It's similar to privatizing prisons since it leads to a lot of shady stuff and abuse.

Let's all remember that Manson didn't get a following by saying he needed people to kill for him.

I know my stance is starting to lean more towards the skeptical side, but sometimes when something seems to good to be true, it most likely is.
So, I'm just trying to remain grounded and keep the ability to see the forest for the trees as we all should in these strange times.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This is a link, i don't know about the source or anything but it is a very latest update of where this story is heading

edit: statement starts around 10min 30 secs into the vid
finishes at 17min 46secs - good point to watch overall summary
from 20.37 until the end it sums it up very well and mentions the 130 nations

Conscious Media Network has been approached by a representative of global leaders and financiers from 130 nations to broadcast a statement about a new global economic restructuring arising in 2012.

The statement is delivered via a video-taped interview with a layperson on behalf of the consortium that has been working behind the scenes, on the problem of the unsustainable global economy for the past 8 years

This announcement is to serve as the introduction of a New Global Economic Structure that will begin surfacing in 2012.

Could just be a guy claiming to represent them to spread the message, but what i do feel is there is definitely something going on behind the scenes to replace the current financial system and to end the rule of the corrupt

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Which leads us to where we are now. There seem to be 3 "forces" negotiating behind the scenes about the future of our world, and hopefully the good or better guys will get to take control. SO, we have:

1) The corrupt power elite like the federal reserve and the people who control us now with this hot air money system
2) The White Dragon Society - Basically the historical founding fathers of China
3) A group of 130 nations

"In a very major development, the Federal Reserve Board faction that is in de-facto control of the Obama regime and Israel has approached the White Dragon Society to negotiate a way to unfreeze their funds. "(So the corrupt power elite have finally decided to try to negotiate with the ancient Asian rulers to unfreeze or give back some of what they owe)

"The 130-nation group that announced a new financial system through the Conscious Media Network on January 1st also contacted the White Dragon Society and said they will prove with action, and not words, that they represent extremely powerful interests"

so the 3rd major power shows itself, 130 nations combined that can prove they have power (could this be along the lines of royal families?)

"All of these major factions will now have to reach an agreement. There will some serious horse-trading over the coming weeks before any sort of agreement is reached or public announcement is made but it appears a solution to the financial crisis is now on the horizon. " (so the negotiations have started on the new world system and players are stepping up to form the new system)

"the group behind the current Washington D.C. regime came to negotiate with the White Dragon Society after a serious bout of recent midnight shoot-outs and daytime arrests crippled their control network in Japan. The D.C. representative admitted “We used to pick the Japanese Prime Ministers, we would tell them: ‘this is who it is going to be,’ and that was it but now we have lost control.”

this all ties in with the history we dug up before. The westerners must have known about China's gold because they basically invaded Japan and said "Westernize or die". The Rothschilds took control of Japan, so it ties in exactly with the statement above saying they used to pick whoever they wanted to be president in Japan, and exactly as they have done in the US for decades. Japan was used as a proxy to try to attack and take over the chinese. They managed to steal endless amounts of gold which leads onto the revealing history of Japan stealing gold and hiding it in the Phillippines.

"the corporate Washington D.C. government is now going to have to negotiate a chapter 11 restructuring of their debt to Japan. They have offered to pay off 90% of the debt with gold stashed in the Philippines and the rest in cash. There is a problem, of course, over who has the rights to the gold there as at least three claimants have emerged."

EXACTLY!! The US is saying "ok we'll pay you back in gold" BUT they don't own the gold do they? The Asian power elite know the gold is stolen from them through Japan so will obviously claim that it is theirs and cannot be used to pay back. This would screw the corrupt US powers totally, and really they have no leg to stand on.They only have a fake system of endles 1's and 0's on paper, their system has collapsed so they have no bargaining power at all.

"The other problem is that the US military industrial complex has to transform itself into a productive and life-enhancing entity instead of being a parasitical and life-destroying entity. The initial discussions between the Feds and the White Dragon representative revealed no major disagreement over these fundamental issues. The next step is to open formal negotiations with the once-again independent Japanese government. This should start next week. " (now that Japan has re taken control of its own country and the corrupt US have lost power over it)

Another HUGE part of the global restructuring to take into consideration while negotiating this new world setup.

"The other big problem now to be discussed is what to do about the huge gap between the off-ledger or shadow banking system and the on the books banking system. Essentially the off-ledger stuff has got way more zeros than the on the books stuff and some very greedy and powerful people are going to have to be forced to agree to erase a lot of zeros from their bank accounts. "

the absolute truth i believe 100%, we have 2 distinct systems, 1 is the real world and 2 is the world of the corrupt power elite where they can just type any amount of 0's into a computer and create power through absolutely nothing. To move to a new world system we have to get rid of the "off the books" lies and erase a few bank balances.

"This is where the factions have been secretly fighting each other using midnight-shoot outs, rival code books, promised astronomical bribes, spies and computer hackers. So far, the real world of on the books banking has prevailed over the virtual world of huge numbers hidden in “grey screens,” and “black screens.” "

EDIT Another great link revealing more about current negotiations:
www.disclose.tv...

"In a sign people are getting nervous though, last week Bill Clinton, Carl Rove, Tim Geithner, Paul Volcker and Bilderberg Chairman Ettiene D’avignon were among the many luminaries calling about the case.(the lawsuit)

"The main reason for their concern is that the plaintiffs have now gotten their hands of a book of codes, together with screen shots confirming their validity, that show all major financial transactions of the past 30 years. This means the lawsuit will be able to prove such things as that Al Qaeda and the Pentagon are being financed by the same people." ------------ BINGO !!!!

"The military allies of the White Dragon Society, for their part, are seriously considering putting the 1 million or so American Satanists into the Fema camps that were being prepared for American Christians."

THE FUTURE:
The White Dragon Society and its allies have made certain conditions very clear. First of all a major campaign to end poverty and stop environmental destruction needs to be fully and immediately financed. Second, the monopoly over the creation and secret distribution of fiat currency by an inbred, self-selected elite, had to end. Third, the world needs a South African style truth and reconciliation commission in order to put an end to the fabric of lies that has been woven around much of humanity. Only then will amnesty be granted and a jubilee (the one-off elimination of all debts both public and private) take place.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I was thinking about the gold that may be involved in these documents. There is an awful lot of gold that made it's way to Asia, and it looks like it may have come from several places. Aztec and South American gold got to Asia because of the Spanish. Chinese gold stolen from Japan may have ended up in these accounts. There is a good chance that Nazi gold is involved as well. There may be another source of the gold involved as well.

If you notice that the codenames mostly have religous themes to them. White Spiritual Boy, King David, etc...There is another treasure that could be part of the reason for the wealth here. The Nazis got alot of there gold from the Jewish people. What if some of this gold is part of the gold that was to have been in the Cave of Treasures? www.abovetopsecret.com...

That could be part of the reasoning for the religious undertones to the codenames, and be why so much wealth may be involved. What if the treasure was real, and the gold ended up in Asia? It's a thought anyway.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker

Originally posted by isyeye
reply to post by Afterthought

HSBC Holdings plc is a global banking and financial services company headquartered in Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom.[3] As of 2011 it was the world's second-largest banking and financial services group and second-largest public company according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.

HSBC Holdings plc was founded in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company and to enable the acquisition of UK-based Midland Bank.[1] The origins of the bank lie in Hong Kong and Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865.[2] Today, HSBC remains the largest bank in Hong Kong, and recent expansion in mainland China, where it is now the largest international bank, has returned it to that part of its roots

Anthony Santiago Martin is supposed to be a coded name. So that guy in the passport is not the real ASM.
edit on 10-1-2012 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

ANTHONY SANTIAGO MARTIN in the testament of Ferdinand Edralin Macros

Ferdinand Edralin Macros born in the year 1917 on date 911

Ferdinand Edralin Macros LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT
www.rumormillnews.com...

That I, Ferdinand Edralin Marcos with Diffused codename: AAA -777 und spiritual King Solomon of Israel ...
==> followed by a Huge Dollar figure
will be Transmitted directly ANTHONY SANTIAGO MARTIN

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
this link is interesting from 2010, when the Bilderbergers tried to negotiate with the Asian elite, they basically tried to get an escape route so that they could stash money and rebuild once they lose control

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

", the White Dragon Society is in discussions with the Black Dragon Society, the Red and Green, the Chinese government, the three legged crow and MJ-12"
which is quite a startling statement, i have heard of MJ-12 but never read about them before but these are some of the players involved in the overall "ASAIN CONNECTION":

The Black Dragon Society: (spy and intelligence secret society created not long before the Russia-Japan war)
The Black Dragon started with the most secrecy, and so it remained for a long time. Many prominent citizens were attracted into it including some of the army officers connected to intelligence gathering.membership of the Black Dragon society ranged from cabinet ministers and high-ranking army officers to professional secret agents, blackmailers and hired killers. Initially its intelligence information came from Russia and Manchuria but by the end of the 1930s they had been extended to Korea, China, the Philippines, Malaya, Hong Kong, Singapore, India, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Turkey, Morocco, the United States and many countries in the Caribbean and South America.with their own system of intelligence gathering both before the Russian war and during the fighting, enabled Japan to have an remarkable knowledge of their enemy's potential and war aims. This superior intelligence enabled Japan to defeat its enemy with an overwhelming victory.
Black Dragon Story part 1
Black Dragon Story part 2

Three Legged Crow:
One of Japan’s most ancient and secret societies has gone into active mode. It is known as Yatagarasu or the three-legged crow. According to legend this crow led the original inhabitants safely to Japan in ancient times. It’s members are never registered with any government body at birth so they are essentially off-the-grid “non-people.” They receive a very special education steeped in ancient Shinto, Tibetan and other traditions. Until Japan was colonized by the Rothschilds in the 1860’s and installed puppet emperors, their job was to guard the emperor. They now guard the shadow emperor

The Red and Green:
The Shanghai criminal organizations were dominated by two secret society groups called the Green Gang and the Red Gang. During the nineteenth century the Red and Green Gangs had drawn their membership from people involved in transporting grain and smuggling salt along the Grand Canal.A young leader of the Green Gang, Tu Yueh-sheng, was to become one of Shanghai's most influential citizens. Tu was a narcotics overlord. (these underworld groups controlled heroin around asia for decades and took it from nothing to being more widely used than opium)

MJ-12
Majestic 12 (or MJ-12) is the code name of an alleged secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, formed in 1947 by an executive order by U.S. President Harry S. Truman. (seem to be more ufo linked though)

FOUNDATION X?
Is Foundation X the White Dragon Society?

"A shadowy organisation has apparently offered to lend the UK £75bn to clear the national debt and "help save the world.The British Government can have the entire independent management and control of it - Foundation X does not want anything to do with it," he told them.There will be no interest charged .Lord James told Sky News he was approached nearly six months ago and asked to help broker a deal which could be bigger than the Marshall Plan, the US fund which helped Europe recover from the Second World War. (Not really a US fund, the Marshall plan we discovered earlier was setup by the "good guys" to help nations around the world.)They are motivated by a desire to rescue the global economy - and their savings - from growing instability and have provided a list of referees which includes the "most high-profile people on the world stage," he said.

A key component not yet revealed?
Pan Asian Gold Exchange scheduled to open in June 2012

spun to seem like China is bad but im guessing it will be the center of the new financial gold backed system
" the gateway to all of Southeast Asia. " They will be offering gold and silver futures contracts which will be redeemable in bullion unlike the COMEX in New York and the LBMA (London Bullion Market Association) which have no gold and silver.

"We have read of Wikileaks cables saying the Chinese strategy is to accumulate gold until they are ready for the yuan to replace the dollar as the international reserve currency."

my money is on this being the future,the chinese currency backed by truly enormous gold reserves replacing the useless thin air system we have now.

Fascinating link - explains the future build up to the Gold Exchange

i think im going to buy into Silver, nearly hit $50 before being beaten down again - now around $30 , they're saying once it breaks the $50 resistance it will be up and away, may be a key indicator that the elite power is being broken

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Last Will of Ferdinand Edralin Marcos (Code name AAA -777) and was born on date 911.

www.rumormillnews.com...

And the 10.000 metrics of tons of gold bars that preserved beneath the World Trade Center in New York City, USA that directly intended for the welfare and benefit of the Philippine Islands.

This can be found on the first page of Ferdinand Edralin Marcos testament

911 in the philippines testament
centralintelligencebureau.blogspot.com...

edit on 11-1-2012 by hawk123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford is definitely a very powerful figure, we need to really understand what is going on.

Let me put it this way, how many people do you know would be able to get an interview with David Rockefeller??

you have to be someone to even talk to anyone who has ever talked to him.

AMAZING VIDEO - MUST WATCH includes Rockefeller interview (inc his thoughts on Ron Paul in 2007)

another thing that is tied in to all the mess going on right now:
On a recent trip to West Africa, the newly appointed managing director of the International Monetary Fund,Christine Lagarde ordered the governments of Nigeria, Guinea, Cameroon, Ghana and Chad to relinquish vital fuel subsidies.
Much to the dismay of the population of these nations, the prices of fuel and transport have near tripled over night without notice,

the actions are becoming more desperate as the end of the current global system is upon us

Fulford interview pt1
Fulford interview pt2
Fulford interview pt3

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"I want my own personal $100 Million pile of gold and treasure NOW, World Bank!!"

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
I have no way of verifing that these are indeed secret government documents, but I've found them very interesting.

Read them while you can! Some of the opening documents appear to be missing, so it's hard to know what this is really about, but the $$$$ talked about on these documents is enormous!

Look at the mention of the "Chinese Red Dragon Family" on page 18, also look at the account of "White Spiritual Boy" on page 18 being associated with several different countries.

Very interesting.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

The attached documents were sent by a source linked to Ferdinand Marcos and have been confirmed as genuine secret government documents

edit on 9-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

Based on your link, there is the code TVM LSM 666 on the left side of the first page.
benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

I found something like this for the code TVM LSM 666
The CESTD) was signed in December 31, 1986 a Notary Public PTR. # 8369786 of the CENTRAL BANK OF THE PHILIPPINES by the late President Ferdinand E. Marcos, late President Ronald W. Reagan, U.S,A., Hon. Jose B. Fernandez - Monetary Board Governor of the Central Bank of the Philippine Islands, Fr. Jose Antonio Diaz alias Severino Sta. Romana-Trust depositor of TVM-LSM_666, William Villamor Morales-Trust depositor of TVM-LSM -666 And Tiborcio Villamor Marcos-Heir/Owner/Sole Signatory of coded deposits of TVM-LSM-666

What is the meaning of this code TVM LSM 666

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join