It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war on drugs just got better:Flesh Eating Disease Discovered In Cocaine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by boncho

Still very much worth reading about regardless. However, seeing your article indicates this was noticed in 2008, this is more of a concern than you even realize.

Not really, as I prefer a nice cold one, or a cocktail.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Here's some info'...

Skinsight

It occurs when an individual snorts or smokes coc aine contaminated with levamisole.

... and a couple of other sources.
The Informer
Tainted Cocaine

Good incentive for users to review their habits I guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I met a guy in Sacramento back in the '90s who had lost his right arm and part of the shoulder due to injecting black tar heroin contaminated with flesh eating bacteria.

So I know it can happen.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Kinda reminds me of a drug going around in russia called krocodile(?). "the drug that eats its addicts" with its reputation people continue using it, like they will with a flesh eating coc aine.

If you go looking for pics of what krocodile can do to a person you'll see some gnarly stuff, I wouldn't advise it if your easily grossed out.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by assclown1
This is nothing new.
Drugs have been cut with stuff like that for a very long time.

Using additives is nothing new, but the flesh eating disease in it is, in my books. Someone on fb just told me it hit my home town in Manitoba, Canada. This is new

Wow, really.

I am in manitoba, canada, and doing the drug in question as we speak. hmmm

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Zombiecaine! It'll make you mad,,,,or bad.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrman
reply to post by FlySolo

i know this to be TRUE..

a very good and OLD friend Lost his nose,, ALL GONE!! by Snorting all the time..

his doctors Could not find the culprit untill his nose was too far gone.. he now has a "replacement" nose that holds itself on to his face with Magnets..

TOO %@^#^@^ Gross....

TG i dont do anything ,, unseemly, myself..

Reminds me of Pooh Bear in the movie The Salton Sea who had a fake nose due to over indulgence.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
More reason to legalize the stuff and ensure it is safe. If people are using it, regardless of its legality, the least we could do is regulate and control its production. Our country wants jobs, it can create an entire new industry and put the drug dealers out of business.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by donkeystyle

That's nice. Now try not to get my thread yanked and keep it to yourself.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
Kinda reminds me of a drug going around in russia called krocodile(?). "the drug that eats its addicts" with its reputation people continue using it, like they will with a flesh eating coc aine.

If you go looking for pics of what krocodile can do to a person you'll see some gnarly stuff, I wouldn't advise it if your easily grossed out.

Hmm I think the better word for it, is, Zombie Drug.

They look more like zombies then Krocodiles to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by Manhater

Yeah I believe thats the closest to a zombie ive ever seen. truly messed up stuff

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
All I can say is, if you shove that crap up your nose, you deserve everything you get.

You only have one life, why waste it and put it at risk through drugs, if you want to get high and risk your life, take up parachuting, adrenaline is much more fun.
edit on 9/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Another hit by webbot. I think in issue 10.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Well a certain percentage 90 percent according to Nat. Geo of coc aine residue is found on money(USD). Wonder how much money has the flesh eating dx on it now!

edit on 8-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

That's what I find really disturbing. I don't touch the stuff, but because it's all over the money, Cdn money contaminated also, we all "touch" the stuff.

What if someone has a papercut? Or a sore? Or can it just absorb into our skin?

I'm liking my debit card even more now, because I know it's completely clean.
Oh, unless someone before me slid their card through the machine, and it wasn't clean?
I guess I'm liking living in a small town even more now, less likely to be contaminated.
I'm going to start washing off my card now that I just thought of that......

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Cheers on that! Live by the sword, die by the sword....get clean or stop breathing our air.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Re the areas affected and mentioned in the OP - ears and cheek - sounds like the user has spread the disease himself . Logically by handling the contaminated powder and then scratching your ear or wherever could be the culprit .... oooh that has nasty implications guys !

Time for all men to do what chefs are trained and advised to do - wash your hands BEFORE & AFTER nature calls.
Not bad advice generally when you consider how many hands have touched door handles etc ....(not meant as advice for would be cokeheads !
)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Yeah, you had my interest peaked so I watched the video's...now I need to go sear out my eyes....I want that 10 mins of innocence back now thanks.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is one way to distinguish a user. I bet they also glow or something when looked at through visual technologies...

There are always ways to get around this stuff if the user is serious about continuing down that path.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Also I wonder if this is that same substance that we here on ATS read about over the fall about the users in Russia. That had some pretty graffic pictures included. I will try to find it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
here is that link and I warn the viewer to make sure you are over 18...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join