It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The war on drugs just got better:Flesh Eating Disease Discovered In Cocaine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Whoaaa!! This was my first reaction to reading this latest discovery. If true then now would be a good time to get clean yes??

A fleshing eating disease has been discovered in Cocaine in New York and LA. Experts warn the Cocaine supply of the entire nation may be affected.

This could spread all over North America and on the plus side, would be an extreme game changer.

Cocaine cut with the veterinary drug levamisole could be the culprit in a flurry of flesh-eating disease in New York and Los Angeles. The drug, used to deworm cattle, pigs and sheep, can rot the skin off noses, ears and cheeks. And over 80 percent of the country’s coke supply contains it.

Maaan the implications of this is enormous!

Source

Edit: http://(nolink)/2011/06/25/fleshing-eating-disease-coc aine-york-los-angeles-coc aine-supply-entire-nation-affected-30871/

edit on 8-1-2012 by FlySolo because: Link not working in ATS

edit on 8-1-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Its been around awhile, nothing new.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

You sound rather non schelant about it. When did you first hear about this?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

i know this to be TRUE..

a very good and OLD friend Lost his nose,, ALL GONE!! by Snorting all the time..

his doctors Could not find the culprit untill his nose was too far gone.. he now has a "replacement" nose that holds itself on to his face with Magnets..

TOO %@^#^@^ Gross....

TG i dont do anything ,, unseemly, myself..

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yep.

Look up Tara Palmer. Happened to her.. She went from gorgeous to gross with a few bad lines.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

s/f op. Ignore the Govt idiots that try to explain away the facts. They are so obvious and idiots. Love their little pig games.

I find it odd that New York and S F are in this mix cause that is where the HIV virus surfaced when Bush and Agnew started their crap with that virus back in the day.

Any questions???

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
This is nothing new.
Drugs have been cut with stuff like that for a very long time.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well a certain percentage 90 percent according to Nat. Geo of coc aine residue is found on money(USD). Wonder how much money has the flesh eating dx on it now!

edit on 8-1-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Well a certain percentage 90 percent according to Nat. Geo of coc aine residue is found on money(USD). Wonder how much money has the flesh eating dx on it now!

Don't shove any bills up your nose and you'll be just fine.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I don't think her nose shrunk because of the flesh eating disease. It was because she had a $400/day habit and years of abuse.

edit on 8-1-2012 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
This could be epic if true.

You could rub some on a wart or mole you don't want and it will potencially go away correct?

AND it will not hurt correct?

OHHH You might lose the whole limb too. Not cool. sigh

My bad. I didn't think it through.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by assclown1
This is nothing new.

Using additives is nothing new, but the flesh eating disease in it is, in my books. Someone on fb just told me it hit my home town in Manitoba, Canada. This is new

link   
What a crock of hooey. LOL Long time snorters generally lose a lot of their nose (and teeth and and and....). Sounds like a dis-ease related to the constant contact of caustic ingredients on mucus membranes, to me.

Maybe those "higher" (heehee) up want to keep the good stuff for themselves.

link   

Originally posted by Swills

Originally posted by dreamingawake

Don't shove any bills up your nose and you'll be just fine.

Better to still wear gloves, or at least wash hands(dx or not now present due to microbes, etc), if you work in a bank/handle loads of money. The drug, Levamisole, is no longer, but it was originally used as an anthelminthic (dewormer), so has no benefit minus somewhere in the med world(influenza tx)...while on bills(never could with wormer anyway) except for... rotting skin or noses in this case.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

This is nothing new.

Using additives is nothing new, but the flesh eating disease in it is, in my books. Someone on fb just told me it hit my home town in Manitoba, Canada. This is new

Never mind. Read that wrong. De-wormer has been used for many years to cut the #, But you're right..this is the first I've heard of their being flesh eating bacteria in the cut.
edit on 8-1-2012 by assclown1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
What a crock of hooey. LOL Long time snorters generally lose a lot of their nose (and teeth and and and....). Sounds like a dis-ease related to the constant contact of caustic ingredients on mucus membranes, to me.

Maybe those "higher" (heehee) up want to keep the good stuff for themselves.

I know my link didn't work but maybe these pictures will tell you a different story. Seeing mucus membranes aren't on the ear.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

So don't put your coc aine in your ear either?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by assclown1

I understand that. But since when has necrotizing fasciitis been in coc aine? This isn't about what they use to cut dope with

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

This is nothing new.

Nope. Not new.

Article from 2008.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Still very much worth reading about regardless. However, seeing your article indicates this was noticed in 2008, this is more of a concern than you even realize.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join