It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

netflix

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
just signed up for my free 1 month trial on netflix. i watched 2 really cool 'flix' today that i recomend.
1) american drug war,the last white hope. i've seen this before,but its still good
2) the union - this is a doc. on cannabis and the rediculous american war on drugs
i'm impressed with netflix the whole movie plays without stopping. and after my first month free,its only $8 a month!
unfortunatley i haven't yet mastered how to run it thru my WII console for my tv,so i had to watch the movies on my puny computer screen!

any help to use my WII to run the movies through my tv would be cool. i got all the 'hook ups' to hook it up,but video games,computers,& patients for this stuff is not my strongest forte!

anyway,aint got no links to these movies,but i think they are worth watching!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

When I get my new place I am definitely going to set up a netflix account, they are the reason why Blockbusters does not exist anymore.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I LOVE my Netflix!

I watch it every night before bed. My instant queue is full of movies, documentaries and tv shows.

Thanks for the suggestions. I will have to check them out some time.

I'd have to look at my account at what I've watched lol I've had it for a while but I will say it's the best 8 bucks a month I have ever spent. I use it often and will be getting Apple TV to go with it so I can stream it to my TV.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Cool, will definately give those a look

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
just signed up for my free 1 month trial on netflix. i watched 2 really cool 'flix' today that i recomend.
1) american drug war,the last white hope. i've seen this before,but its still good
2) the union - this is a doc. on cannabis and the rediculous american war on drugs
i'm impressed with netflix the whole movie plays without stopping. and after my first month free,its only $8 a month!
unfortunatley i haven't yet mastered how to run it thru my WII console for my tv,so i had to watch the movies on my puny computer screen!

any help to use my WII to run the movies through my tv would be cool. i got all the 'hook ups' to hook it up,but video games,computers,& patients for this stuff is not my strongest forte!

anyway,aint got no links to these movies,but i think they are worth watching!

Don't quote me on this, I don't have net flix, but somebody I used to know did for wii. They had to put a disc in the wii, then a code appears on the screen, they had to type that into the Netflix website on there computer, then they got access.

I Don't use netflix, sounds like a great service, but I get all my movies and tv shows for free

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
To connect it to your Wii console, you will first need to download the Wii channel n the Wii, it is free...
Then log into your netflix acct, you should see a link titled 'Instantly on your TV', click it

You will see a list of devices that can stream your netflix...click the Wii, you will get a generated code, input that code when prompted on the Netflix Wii channel, there ya go, Bob's your uncle...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have netflix,and for the Wii and apple tv.
For the Wii,you need to have them send you a disc to activate it,at least that is what I did.

Love my apple tv,though.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982
For the Wii,you need to have them send you a disc to activate it,at least that is what I did.

Love my apple tv,though.

kdog,
There is a free Netflix channel now that you can download directly onto the Wii, started early last summer!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Netflix is awesome. We had it for some odd months before the whole "price change" bullcrap started up. It's a great service to have. I used it on my Xbox 360 more than I did on the tv downstairs or my computer. I haven't heard of those movies yet but I'll give them a look when I can

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

Originally posted by kdog1982

Love my apple tv,though.

kdog,
There is a free Netflix channel now that you can download directly onto the Wii, started early last summer!

Well,there you go,shows you how behind the times I am.I had netflix,then cancelled it and just now got it back again.
Damn tech changes to fast now a days.
And my son will be excited now that he can get it on his xbox 360,I didn't know that either.
I'm getting behind on the tech now,missing my transistor radio now.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i have netflix, be careful , it can be addictive especially the documentaries. sometimes im up to 3 am on week night watch it.ive got to be at work at 9am

top topics

join