It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi woman and her children kidnapped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Link

They kidnap and kill workers, soldiers, etc, Now they kidnap children. WTF!
Are they going to start finding headless children now or what? These insurgents are pukes. Am I overreacting here? cuz this burns my biscuits man!

[edit on 11-9-2004 by flashburn]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Iraqi "insurgents" (which is just a nice way of saying Heussein's cronies and their foreign mercenaries) have more or less given up on kidnapping and beheading foriegn workers and soldiers, since they realized that it did them little good. The only countries whose presence they managed to get to withdraw from Iraq had a negligible presence there anyway.

They've resorted to kidnapping Iraqi citizens now in the hopes that they'll either anger or scare the Iraqis (they don't care which) into being on their side. It's a sign of desperation on their part.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What they are trying to do is create a wave of fear to keep Iraqis from working with the coalition.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
What they are trying to do is create a wave of fear to keep Iraqis from working with the coalition.

And the sad part is that it is working very well.

[edit on 9/11/2004 by surfup]

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No only that Surfup but they are going against any body that shows any sympathy for the US.

The private companies that are giving employment to Iraqis are targeted; these radicals do not care if all this is for the good of the nation.

They are not in Iraq to help they are to cause havoc and mayhem for the ones that agree with US rebuild of that nation.

Now they are targeting children, Iraqi children so that tells you that they are not for the Iraqi people at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
No only that Surfup but they are going against any body that shows any sympathy for the US.

I am just happy I wasn't brought up that way. The only immediate way to stop all these is for the U.S. to get out and let them do whatever they want and destory themselves.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If they destroy themselves then how would America get the oil? I think if the etremists are succesful then a new Islamic state will appear. Iraq will become like Iran and Saudi Arabia where Sharia law is followed very closely. It will suck to be a women in Iraq if that happens. Iraq is real bad right now anyways with all of these rebels in various towns fighting the "Nation builders" and killing policemen.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The insurgents are changing tactics to get media attention. The media is bored with the "foreign workers kidnaped story" After all with out lots of media attention the insurgents efforts largely go to waste.

top topics

join