It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Stephen Hawking can't solve the mystery of women?!? Then what chance do the rest of us have?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Women like Hugs, Rubs, and Kisses, unless we aren't in the mood.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
Did anyone really expect Stephen Hawking to be some kind of ladies' man?

BTW to make a woman happy - be confident in yourself and your actions, do sweet things for her, be considerate - and give her multiple orgasms
edit on 8-1-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

Doubt that is a problem with his fame and wealth, which seems to be what most ladies care about anyways.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Wouldn't Hawking need a girl friend first . Has he ever even had a girlfriend. He probably has the same veiw on women as he does on aliens , that contact shouldn't be made because they are probably hostile and will take every resource we have..... Then again he might just actually have have something here .
just joking

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hawking's been married twice and had I beilieve two kids, one of his wife's allegedly abused him so it's not like he's never dealt with the womenfolk before.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hawking would be Last person to seek advice about women from !

That's why some are here on ATS trying to find answers....in all the wrong places !

Ever heard the old saying ...."All work and no play makes one a Dull boy" ??

Unfortunately Dedicating one's life to Physics equations does not bode well as far as the Ladies are concerned....

Women do not take well to Boredom and must be stimulated at all times .

Whether it be visually, audibly or tactile-y.....

I'll leave it at that ....

Plain and Simple....

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

All this proves is that a man can be a genius in one area of endeavor and a complete jackass in another. He needs to choose with more care and stop making generalisations which may be deemed offensive. Perhaps he is becoming senile at 70.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
This LINK if followed, will lead to the answer.
It pretty much gives both sexes an insight into the inner workings of the other, IMO.

Beware of comedic nature, it may offend

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why is it that everyone considers a woman a "puzzle" to solve?
Like they are something different than a man (well, physically yeah).

Most people don't know their own heart & mind.

Most people know other people better than they know themselves.

Quit trying to solve the "puzzle" of another man or woman and solve the puzzle of yourself.

Once you know yourself and understand who you are, why you do what you do & what you truly want in life then you can find someone similar whose life will mesh with yours.

I never tried or had to "solve" the puzzle that is my wife. We simply co-exist and both want and need the same things out of life and mesh perfectly in all aspects.

Of course things like looks, breast size and what other people thought were not criteria in picking a mate,

Look deeper grasshopper........

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

Of course he doesn't know anything about women. He's a mathematician. He deals with logical equations, not empathetic situations.

Even if Hawking was not stuck in his computer, he would never be able to understand women - Why? Because women don't function like math algorithms. Which is opposite of us men.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

You're expecting a nerd to understand women?

Just kidding...

Actually, I think we Big Bang Theory cast members waiting to happen types eventually (later in life) develop a much better understanding of what makes women tick than the typical ladies man.

Sure, the ladies man may be better at landing more in his bed, but the nerds know how to keep their women happy.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by w3nd1g0

Sure, the ladies man may be better at landing more in his bed, but the nerds know how to keep their women happy.

Get a high paying job so they can live in the lap of luxury.

The pool boy can make up for the rest of the nerd's shortcomings.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Simply because we try harder to do so and are willing to put ego aside for the good of the life we have with the woman we love. Awwww...
Really, the older I get, the more I think it is about the aabiliy to want to try to make things work because you like what you have with who you are with.

It's a bit long for a fortune cookie, but it will have to work.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by w3nd1g0
Source

When New Scientist magazine asked "Brief History of Time" author Stephen Hawking what he thinks about most, the Cambridge University professor renowned for unravelling some of the most complex questions in modern physics answered: "Women. They are a complete mystery."

Well well well... the only mystery the old Hawk-ster can not solve is the mystery of women!

What a legend!

I've been trying to figure out women since I was spawned and now it looks like I will never find the TRUTH behind these mystical creatures!

Enjoy guys and gals!

Peace

Steven hawking is over rated. Name one invention linked to his "theories"? If he wasn't a cripple, and without the pity of others, his career never would of gotten as far as it had.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
Steven hawking is over rated. Name one invention linked to his "theories"? If he wasn't a cripple, and without the pity of others, his career never would of gotten as far as it had.

He is a good explainer of difficult concepts to a mass audience. It's important for science to have somebody who is both confident in the highest realms of physics and in communicating ideas to the general public. His work might not have yielded inventions yet but give it time.

And even if it yields nothing at all in a practical sense, theories of his kind represent one of the most fantastic achievements of humanity: We pitiful weak naked apes on this tiny planet are able to peel back the curtain on the mysteries of space and time, at least to some extent, and to say something about a massive universe far beyond our direct frames of reference. That itself is amazing, and the fact that we can do this shows how despite our puny and fragile place in the universe, we can still achieve significance.

Just sayin...

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I saw this and laughed.

Stephen Hawking isn't some all knowing person.

There is no figuring out men or women. It's actually pretty easy, people just make it difficult.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Stephen Hawking can't ski, either, but that doesn't mean nobody else can.

But yeah, I get the flavor of the title, its as if the OP is saying "not even all the powers of the most rational man can solve the mysteries of the heart," which is more or less true in an intellectual sense. On the other hand, humanity certainly has no problem figuring out which body parts go where, as evidenced by the fact that there are 7 billion of us, so how big of a "mystery" can it really be?

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

That was so wrong...

but that was my first thought too. lol

But then he can be sexy smart. There is such a thing.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I agree, psychology isn't going to be his fortee.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join