It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Stephen Hawking can't solve the mystery of women?!? Then what chance do the rest of us have?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

The girl is always right, even when she's not.

make that your first and last rule, and your understanding will come with time.

No time needed to understand. Your words say it all......women are insane.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

If women are insane Men made us that way!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dezertdog

agreed!

Sometimes.... even when you do everything right... they still sucker punch you in the kisser with some bizzar logic!

Still... I love them all and wouldnt change that for the world!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You are all wrong.
Women are simple creatures.
Neil Straus - The Game.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Women are not as complex as some men make us out to be.
All women are different, men just have to get to know us for who we are as individuals.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by iLoGiCViZiOnS
The trick to figuring out a woman is to know yourself. If you know yourself then you know what to look for in a woman.

Thank you for the no-nonsense insight. It's not all that difficult, unless you make it so. Women are not some overgeneralized, homogenized species. Everyone is an individual. "Find" yourself, and you will be a lot better equipped to not be "mystified" by the opposite gender. Learn how to recognize and discard the dysfunctional ones. Makes life a lot easier, for both men and women.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

My best piece of advice I can give on this subject!!!
Since the dawn of time, Man has attempted to figure out Women.
The biggest problem here is much like everything, the pursuit got too big.
Government is manageable, BIG government is not.
I can manage a plate of food, a full table, well let's just say it takes me a bit longer.

Stop thinking globally and think locally.
Instead of trying to figure women out, just figure a woman out.
Just one, and you can bend her to your will, literally!
I did, but by the time I got her number she had mine too.
Oh well, not a bad deal.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by copperhead12

make that your first and last rule, and your understanding will come with time.

If women are insane Men made us that way!!!

Made insane when their called on the above crazy talk!
Yikes!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
As a woman I agree with those who have said, stop trying to figure all of us out, and just figure one of us out. We are all different. Sure, some women are complicated many are not. Sometime you just have to ask the individual woman. I am more than happy to explain how I am if a guy wants to know. maybe it's just easier for men to complain about not understanding women? Sort of like asking for directions I guess.
I see a lot of men generalizing here about women.especially the ones who have had bad experiences. I could do that too, but I know there are different types of men too.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

This is something that even I am slowly and begrudgingly understanding.

Another helpful piece of advice for us guys. Just because a woman comes to you and tells you her problem, does not mean she wants your advice or for you to tell her what she should do. It just means she want some one to listen to her. If they want your advice, they will ask for it!

As for you women. When a guy does offer you unsolicited advice after you come to them and tell them your problem, please do not get too mad when we respond with potential solutions. Men just instinctively want to help and it is our way of trying to show you that we care. Yes, we are clueless more often than not, but we mean well and that should count for something.

That said, women are completely crazy....And men made them that way.

But really, it is not for us to figure out the whole of woman kind. I think we are meant to find that one special woman and figure HER out.

Peace and love

GST
edit on 9-1-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I believe the following explains it all quite succinctly....

edit on 9/1/2012 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Wow, he looks so lonely up there all by his lonesome.
I feel so much pity for him, that you get a star.

XL5

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hmmm, I know my self and would love to find a woman like me, too bad part Vulcan part Macgyver are a tad too rare.

As a guy, if some one presents a problem with a logical solution, we try to fix it. Personally it drives me nuts when people don't want to know how the fix something. Its like watching a slow child beat the square peg in the round hole freak out when you solve it for them and then continue to force it.

Men are the expected, women are the unxpected... imo.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intrud3r

The only philosopher i believe in when it comes down to women is Mr. Garrison, and i quote: "I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

*irony may be present*

Nice find OP

let me just retort by saying "never trust anything with two heads and only one brain."

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Jack Nicholson once said to understand women just think of a man, and then take away reason, and accountability. Works for me

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Women are no more complicated than men are. We are all human with different abilities and disabilities. Why try to complicate men and women more than necessary?

If we are treated each other with respect, love, compassion and empathy then we'd no longer have this debate over which "sex" was more complicated.

Harm None
Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This really reveals the inherent prejudice and sexism rampant in our society.

We are all homo sapiens sapiens, the differences are minuscule and actually almost all of the differences are derived from personality or societal conditioning and have nothing to do with organic sexual disposition.

People are conditioned to act and think certain ways, but that is a cultural issue not sexual.

This is one of the major central problems with our civilization, the underlying dominance of ignorant prejudice. And I find it deplorable that people are prideful about such degradation.
edit on 9-1-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

That's totally not true at all. If it were true you could get a couple of hot chicks and take over the world...

Reality is that all humans are extremely complicated organisms.

Just look at how absurdly complex paperwork has become, at how intricate the aspects of government are, at how strange and bizarre many religions have become, etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Risking the chance of being banned I will reveal the secret of woman pacification. You have to give them sex. Not protected condom sex, real sex. Real sex with fluid exchange is the optimal activity to put them back in compliance mode. It has worked for every woman I have been involved with, the ones that got condom sex were not so easily pacified.

Plz don't ban me mods.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Now that made me laugh.
Because it's true.

Although, if you've already made it to the sack then you must have done something right before that.
Now keeping a girl interested for the long haul, and vice versa can be tougher.

Condom sex is terrible for intimacy imo, and doesn't feel nearly as fulfilling for either person.
There is something about amazing sex that bonds a woman to you, physically, emotionally, chemically...

I find it hilarious that Hawking with all of his brain power admits to being baffled by the opposite sex.
Get good at talking to women first.
Doesn't really matter if you're in a wheelchair or not, be confident in yourself and you don't have to try very hard to intrigue the opposite.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join