It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Stephen Hawking can't solve the mystery of women?!? Then what chance do the rest of us have?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Source

When New Scientist magazine asked "Brief History of Time" author Stephen Hawking what he thinks about most, the Cambridge University professor renowned for unravelling some of the most complex questions in modern physics answered: "Women. They are a complete mystery."

Well well well... the only mystery the old Hawk-ster can not solve is the mystery of women!

What a legend!

I've been trying to figure out women since I was spawned and now it looks like I will never find the TRUTH behind these mystical creatures!

Enjoy guys and gals!

Peace

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
pffft..

he's not alone.

I can't figure them out either...

And i'm just a painter...

and married for 21 years...
edit on 8-1-2012 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

Well, considering his looks, i think most of us have a better chance in solving that mystery

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The girl is always right, even when she's not.

make that your first and last rule, and your understanding will come with time.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Didn't Sigmund Freud try and fail? I think trying to figure women out is a lost cause.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KingMoloch

lol yup.. Freud simply catalogued his own issues and thought that everyone was the same as he was... such as fantasising about his own mother lol.

at least thats what i get from his tripe

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The trick to figuring out a woman is to know yourself. If you know yourself then you know what to look for in a woman.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

The only philosopher i believe in when it comes down to women is Mr. Garrison, and i quote: "I don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."

*irony may be present*

Nice find OP

link   
Did anyone really expect Stephen Hawking to be some kind of ladies' man?

BTW to make a woman happy - be confident in yourself and your actions, do sweet things for her, be considerate - and give her multiple orgasms
edit on 8-1-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

link   
Okay I confess. Each woman is like the puzzle box from Hellraiser. Rub our buttons the right way and you will get heaven...the wrong way...hell on earth. Even knowing the possible risks we are still fun to touch. Chances are though you will end up doing it wrong and wind up on the business end of meathooks being eviscerated by cynabites ...or maybe thats just what it will feel like once things go sour....mwahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
There really is nothing to solve. Search YOUTUBE for Mark Gungor on the humorous 13 minute video about the difference between mens and womans brains.

We need to understand our differences and work within them instead of trying to FORCE the impossible task of making a man think like a woman or visa versa.

But there will always be those outside the "Bell Curve" of behavioral normality that are hopeless to communicate with, both men and women and their particular sex is not the cause.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by w3nd1g0
Source

When New Scientist magazine asked "Brief History of Time" author Stephen Hawking what he thinks about most, the Cambridge University professor renowned for unravelling some of the most complex questions in modern physics answered: "Women. They are a complete mystery."

Well well well... the only mystery the old Hawk-ster can not solve is the mystery of women!

What a legend!

I've been trying to figure out women since I was spawned and now it looks like I will never find the TRUTH behind these mystical creatures!

Enjoy guys and gals!

Peace

Some things cannot be analyzed away and solved with mathematics. Understanding others is one of these things. You need a certain level of emotional intelligence to be able to really understand people beyond the superficial level, and like the vast majority of those with high analytical intelligence, Hawking is probably quite lacking in emotional intelligence.

While those are not mutual exclusive intelligences, its going to very rare to find anyone who has high levels of both. Usually theres a trade off, and if all types of intelligences are averaged out, most people actually come out pretty normal.

Hawking not being able to understand women is no surprise at all. It wouldnt surprise anyone if you took your broken car to an electrician and he told you he had no idea how to help, would it? Same concept here

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Look here it is
if someone who doesnt use their penis works out women then
whats the point in the end?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by w3nd1g0

This article just begs for a humorous retort, but my better judgement just says "Move along to another thread", so I will. It sure was tempting though.......

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KingMoloch

Same goes for men.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

HA. Now why didn't I think of that. Well said.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Don't set expectations. We are all unique after all.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Oh boy so old Mr Hawking can't figure out woman?? We're dooooomed!
I always summed it up as "woman are evil and men are pigs". It all balances it out in the end.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well we are the most wonderful creatures on the planet........

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Lets get real. He is in a wheelchair and he is ugly. Women are the very last thing he can be an expert at.

I am not joking.

edit on Mon Jan 9 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: restored

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join