It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messiah destroys the Edomites and Moabites in his return.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I wish i had the words to explain prophecy to you. In that regard i am a bit lacking. Suffice it to say, i believe we will see soon enough wether or not Israel wins all it's wars. They did a surprisingly good Job in the 1967 Six Day War.

I believe God's hand is still on them, despite the Zionist's. I have a hunch that the A/C will be a zionist and probably a prominant one within the Israeli government, since he is supposed to re-establish the Temple after some disaster which destroys the Dome and then break his covenant 3.5 years later.

I also believe Islam will have a hand in killing the jews, since even their own Quran says things like:

"The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him;" - Sahih Muslim Book 041

So, we see where Isaiah 63 comes in with Christ making an appearance at Busirah (Bozrah) to destroy the Edomite and Moabite Arabs (muslim) who are persuing the jews as they take flight to Petra (and are part of the anti-christ forces). Many people often either forget or choose to ignore the fact that Yahshua (Jesus) is the King of kings but he is also the rightful King of Israel.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

I also believe Islam will have a hand in killing the jews, since even their own Quran says things like:

"The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him;" - Sahih Muslim Book 041

Just a correction a bit. this is not from Quran, but from hadiths written by someone named muslim.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by maung

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Just a correction a bit. this is not from Quran, but from hadiths written by someone named muslim.

The Quran I have,translated by two professors of Islamic Studies in Mecca and authorized by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, have the hadiths in the foot notes.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I wish i had the words to explain prophecy to you. In that regard i am a bit lacking. Suffice it to say, i believe we will see soon enough wether or not Israel wins all it's wars. They did a surprisingly good Job in the 1967 Six Day War.

Its already been shown that Israel does not win all its wars.
Despite its superior military, Israel lost to Lebanons Hezbollah militia in the 2006 war. So can we see this as a sign that God simply let Israel fight on its own?

I believe God's hand is still on them, despite the Zionist's. I have a hunch that the A/C will be a zionist and probably a prominant one within the Israeli government, since he is supposed to re-establish the Temple after some disaster which destroys the Dome and then break his covenant 3.5 years later.

God keeps a watch on everybody else. I understand the modern state of Israel has certain prophetic significance, but not necassarily in a positive way.

And its also very possible that the AC could be succesful military leader of jewish origin. The jews, who are still expecting the messiah, are more likely to welcome him as their messiah.

Islam also fights in the wars against the AC, who is said to have a huge following by jews.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So can we see this as a sign that God simply let Israel fight on its own?

This is actually the philosophy under which Israel operates, that they are to go ahead with their plans without the direction of God, to rely on their own goodness or rather power, to accomplish things for their own glory, and only if they fail will they resort to calling on God. The story in the Bible would give a good example where you had the spies sent out to survey the land, then Moses tells them that God will not give them the land at this time because of their lack of faith. Then a group of them decided to go anyway. Those would be the sort of people who are running Israel.
edit on 18-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

So what is the problem you have with John? Was he too Jewish for you?

No, I have a problem with your delusions.
Have you figured out yet your problem with Antiochus IV Epiphanes being a Roman according to you mixed up version of history?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

So can we see this as a sign that God simply let Israel fight on its own?

This is actually the philosophy under which Israel operates, that they are to go ahead with their plans without the direction of God, to rely on their own goodness or rather power, to accomplish things for their own glory, and only if they fail will they resort to calling on God. The story in the Bible would give a good example where you had the spies sent out to survey the land, then Moses tells them that God will not give them the land at this time because of their lack of faith. Then a group of them decided to go anyway. Those would be the sort of people who are running Israel.

Joshua and Caleb...Joshua and Caleb. My oh my, how we forget Joshua and Caleb. If you are going to be just simply anti-Semitic, why don't you just come right out and tell us that you are. No, you use catch phrases like Zionists the same way the Nazi party did before slaughtering Jews in death camps. Your views are not new, you are a repeater of the same philosophy that Henry Ford and Walt Disney spewed. You spit out the same lies as the Nazi supporters in the United States who believed in some "Jewish Conspiracy", because it was easier to blame a group of people who has lived three thousand years in persecution, one kingdom after another attempting to replace their humanity with a ghost. Yes, it is against their very humanity that people attack and provoke and harm.

You promote an anti-Christ religion that goes against every Bible precept and lay the image at the very feet of the Cross of Jesus and bring Him to reproach in denial of the very covenant He was part of. He was there at the first covenant, He was there at the second covenant with the rest of the world. Jesus wept over their unbelief, but more so weeps over your unbelief. He loved Ariel, and was broken-hearted over them, but never, never, never removed or replaced the covenant with them because HE IS MARRIED to the backslider.

To say that He divorced Israel to marry a new wife is blasphemous, He would never commit adultery. He sealed his vow in blood. Remember Hosea, and know that is how Jesus loves Israel and more. Are you going to say Israel killed Him? He had the authority and the power to give His life and take it up again. He took it up again.

Isaiah 29:22Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale. 23But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel. 24They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

Murmur, keep murmuring and watch as God redeems Israel.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

If you are going to be just simply anti-Semitic, why don't you just come right out and tell us that you are.

This is just more of your delusion to justify your earlier delusion, to where you can pretend I am anti-christ because of some technicality which you made up, so then you can just blow off anything I say by placing a convenient, ready-made label on me which by the way has now been redefined to include anyone who does not endorse genocide and ethnic cleansing, murder and theft and lying as long as it is done in the name of "fulfilling prophecy".

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

If you are going to be just simply anti-Semitic, why don't you just come right out and tell us that you are.

This is just more of your delusion to justify your earlier delusion, to where you can pretend I am anti-christ because of some technicality which you made up, so then you can just blow off anything I say by placing a convenient, ready-made label on me which by the way has now been redefined to include anyone who does not endorse genocide and ethnic cleansing, murder and theft and lying as long as it is done in the name of "fulfilling prophecy".

What you fail at comprehending is prophecy fulfills itself, people don't fulfill it of their own. What is happening right now was pre-destined long ago. Prophecy is God drawing the future back into the past and allowing certain people to see it as it sling shots back to where it was, just like a rubber band snapping back into place. Jesus even said to not be afraid for all of this must come to pass.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I have to assume you are on the same subject as what I was responding to, which was this accusation against me of being an anti-Semite, and this comes from my claim that compares the people who run the modern so-called state of Israel, to the people in the Exodus story in the Bible who decided to take the Promised Land without Moses' blessing.

The presumption that would be the foundation to my supposedly being in error is that prophecy fulfills itself (according to you) which would, I assume, include this so-called Jewish State coming by itself. This is of course only propaganda and is not fact, but mythology since you can trace its history back to seventy five years before the official announcement of it being a state, because all you have to is look at who exactly the person was who made that announcement and the organization he worked for and the history of that organization and how they had planned this over decades and is well documented how this was done and how they brought about their plans into action and how it was not supported by the religious Jews but by mainly atheists.

edit on 19-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join