It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are wrong about Iran.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

I read your original post and you haven't addressed the OP. Instead you just rambled.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Everything you asked about was covered already...remember when I told you to actually read through my OP and the linked articles? There was a reason for that.

No one here is saying was is necessary. Scoop the sand out of your ears. We are saying it is unnecessary but the US seems to be pushing for it.

And equally I had a reason for my reply which you frivously ignored, and thrashed by your mindless infidel supporters. It doesnt matter, they had dug their own grave as they thought mine was dugged.

It is rather you that should scoop the sand out of your own ears. Your belligerance is astounding.Must be an inheritance from the persian infidel leader. No one is pushing anyone into anything unless a ready hole is dug. The persian infidel leader just happen to conveniently dug himself one hole by revealing who he truly is.

To push him into it, is up to the choices he now makes. And it may not be the world that pushes him in.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

1) Iran had a big rally and they all were shouting “Death to America”. They want YOU dead!?

There are extremists to every culture. The ones that chant this phrase are not only America’s enemies, they are Iran’s enemies as well.

Point 1 destroyed, watch and weep. Mahmoud personally encouraging the crowd to chant these slogans. Do your worst to debunk what he is saying. Funny how you people would call down Christians in the west for extolling hatred towards muslims, but would never dream of doing the opposite. Hypocrites.
www.youtube.com...

From here.

2) Iran is building nuclear weapons according to the IAEA report.

No.

Obviously neither side has proof. My gut tells me they are, but my mind tells me that we cannot bomb them, even if they are. If others can have nuclear weaponry, how can we possibly stop others. My main fear here again is that these are religious fanatics. I dont want these type of people to have the bomb. And yes, i realize Bush was much the same. I didnt want him having the bomb either. See? It IS possible to dislike both sides!

And for whats its worth, i think your article is older than this one:
www.reuters.com...

3) Iran is part of the NPT, and they are not complying with it even though they must as they are a signatory!

Some NPT (Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty) parties are adamant that the United States and other nuclear weapon states are not complying with their own obligations, namely, to pursue nuclear disarmament.

So, some countries are expected to follow their obligations because they are signatories, but others don't have to? Please explain...

No need to explain anything, i want the USA, Russia, China, Pakistan, Israel, India, North Korea, et all to be on board. Complete transparency for all in this aspect. Surprised im not a complete hawk and want it only for Iran? Its funny how people assume simply because i do not like Iranian leadership that im competely pro-west.

4) This isn’t about oil, this is about Iran getting nukes.

Agreed. We all know everything America does is primarily for its own best interests. In this case however the USA could never get away with waltzing in and taking their oil. China may only hold back until they realize the USA is staying, not just bombing nuclear infrastructure and Republican Guard bases then getting the hell out. Taking a valuable chunk of Chinas oil would certain move them to action. No one wants this.

5) Iran doesn't want the IAEA in their country.

Iran has invited the U.N. nuclear watchdog to visit for talks, a senior Western diplomat said on Tuesday, but it was not clear whether the IAEA would accept without a commitment from Tehran to address suspicions it is seeking atomic weapons.

Dont understand this point at all. Of course the IAEA is not going to put any merit into a tour designed by the Iranians. If the IAEA want to ask questions about suspicions of creating nuclear weapons, thats their perogative. Purposefully dodging those questions certainly doesnt further their cause.

6) They want to "wipe Israel off the map".
Yeah, this point has been argued to death a millions times. Depending on how you translate, it can come out differently. After watching the first clip i posted for point 1 of Mahmoud extolling the crowds to chant "Death to Israel! Death to USA!", i can believe it.
edit on 8-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

link   

or if you are working for the Iranian propaganda industry, the pieces of silver to betray your fellow arabs and fellow men is not worth it.

So because you can't prove the OP wrong or come up with an argument, then it means we're working for the Iranian propaganda industry?

Your post is comedy gold. Do you actually believe the drivel you post?

Seriously...wipe your mouth....you've got some excrement coming out of it.

link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Everything you asked about was covered already...remember when I told you to actually read through my OP and the linked articles? There was a reason for that.

No one here is saying was is necessary. Scoop the sand out of your ears. We are saying it is unnecessary but the US seems to be pushing for it.

And equally I had a reason for my reply which you frivously ignored, and thrashed by your mindless infidel supporters. It doesnt matter, they had dug their own grave as they thought mine was dugged.

It is rather you that should scoop the sand out of your own ears. Your belligerance is astounding.Must be an inheritance from the persian infidel leader. No one is pushing anyone into anything unless a ready hole is dug. The persian infidel leader just happen to conveniently dug himself one hole by revealing who he truly is.

To push him into it, is up to the choices he now makes. And it may not be the world that pushes him in.

I can't believe I have to say this for a third time!

Read through the opening post, read through all the links that I have posted, including the threads that I have linked to as well as the appropriate IAEA documents. They discuss everything you posted. I can do more to deny your ignorance than that. The ball is in your court.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Point 1 destroyed, watch and weep. Mahmoud personally encouraging the crowd to chant these slogans. Do your worst to debunk what he is saying. Funny how you people would call down Christians in the west for extolling hatred towards muslims, but would never dream of doing the opposite.

I've embeded your video. Well the OP mentioned about death to America, but in this video you've provided Ahmadinejad says that everybody the world over is shouting "death to Israel." So he says Israel, not America as the OP was stating.

However still that is disgraceful that he is doing that and I don't condone it in the slightest.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Point 1: Not all Iranians feel this way. I don't agree with their leader as well, but, I also don't agree with Harper. Just because I am Canadian doesn't mean that I want Iran sanctions. It works both ways.

I agree with everything else you said except this:

Mine was from Dec...yours was from Nov.

I await your next post.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Obviously neither side has proof. My gut tells me they are, but my mind tells me that we cannot bomb them, even if they are. If others can have nuclear weaponry, how can we possibly stop others. My main fear here again is that these are religious fanatics. I dont want these type of people to have the bomb. And yes, i realize Bush was much the same. I didnt want him having the bomb either. See? It IS possible to dislike both sides!

To be honest with you I don't think I can really disagree with anything you say there. I agree with the majority of that actually.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No need to explain anything, i want the USA, Russia, China, Pakistan, Israel, India, North Korea, et all to be on board. Complete transparency for all in this aspect. Surprised im not a complete hawk and want it only for Iran? Its funny how people assume simply because i do not like Iranian leadership that im competely pro-west.

Again I don't disagree. All parties to the NPT should abide by it's rules. By it's rules Iran has abided it by it. Unfortunately Israel, India, Pakistan and North Korea have not signed it yet all have nuclear weapons.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Agreed. We all know everything America does is primarily for its own best interests. In this case however the USA could never get away with waltzing in and taking their oil. China may only hold back until they realize the USA is staying, not just bombing nuclear infrastructure and Republican Guard bases then getting the hell out. Taking a valuable chunk of Chinas oil would certain move them to action. No one wants this.

I'm not sure whether it's about oil or not, but it's certainly about stopping Iran from altering the balance of power in the Middle East. It's debatable whether China would take action or not....I'm not sure really.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
So because you can't prove the OP wrong or come up with an argument, then it means we're working for the Iranian propaganda industry?

Your post is comedy gold. Do you actually believe the drivel you post?

Seriously...wipe your mouth....you've got some excrement coming out of it.

Any futher insults you wish to rant, instead of logic? Your insults, child, are only water off my back.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I starred you for addressing the OP's points.

It's far better than petty argument.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

You have nothing to offer this thread so I'm just going to ignore you now, unless you can come up with something constructive, which I very much doubt.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You have nothing to offer this thread so I'm just going to ignore you now, unless you can come up with something constructive, which I very much doubt.

I agree. I ran out of troll food anyways on this thread.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I can't believe I have to say this for a third time!

Read through the opening post, read through all the links that I have posted, including the threads that I have linked to as well as the appropriate IAEA documents. They discuss everything you posted. I can do more to deny your ignorance than that. The ball is in your court.

Believe it for the thousandth time as the ball rotted away in your court, as I will say the same to you.

Your continued stubborness in protecting that infidel persian leader and disability to accepting facts is astounding.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Point 1: Not all Iranians feel this way.

So let's say those people chanting death to Israel are a minority.

Do those minority warrant a military attack on Iran. I'd categorically say no.

However if Iran did acquire nuclear weapons would they use it as a tool of deterrent or do they actually go all out and use it, which in the event would get themselves destroyed?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Your free will and choice. Let it not be said that I restricted your freedom to speak, irrational as you often do.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There is nothing I can do for you besides point to a picture that someone found of you.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by superman2012

Point 1: Not all Iranians feel this way.

So let's say those people chanting death to Israel are a minority.

Do those minority warrant a military attack on Iran. I'd categorically say no.

However if Iran did acquire nuclear weapons would they use it as a tool of deterrent or do they actually go all out and use it, which in the event would get themselves destroyed?

I agree with you as well. They do not warrant an attack just because of a minority. I think they would use it as a deterrent as no nation wants to be reduced to rubble. They may not care about the west or Israel but, they do need to be a nation in order for the people in power to remain in power. Plus, why would they care about the sanctions or trading with Africa if they were planning a mass suicide attack?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Point 1: Not all Iranians feel this way. I don't agree with their leader as well, but, I also don't agree with Harper. Just because I am Canadian doesn't mean that I want Iran sanctions. It works both ways.

I agree with everything else you said except this:

Mine was from Dec...yours was from Nov.

I await your next post.

I added my last two points as an edit to my earlier post.

Thanks!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join