It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NDAA the Act to Allow Them to Fill the FEMA Camps...?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

yep.

They are patching all the cracks in the road.

It looks like they want a variety of laws to cite for every mission emrgency.

And with revenues plummeting in many municipalities, and with increasing Federal assistance to local police, it's possible we could see a large scale *military law assistance test* on the grounds of manpower shortage.

Stay tuned for that.

Many police departments have been laying off officers.

Hmmmm.

To add to your list, I also think some targets will be illegal immigrants.
(unless of course, they have fake ID)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
FEMA Camps? Gonna round up all 300 million Americans (or less if they start killing us and using us in experimentation) and put them in FEMA Camps? I suppose the train cars at the Suburu plant are really for carrying people and not new cars....right? I suppose the Indiana Armory just down the road will be knocking on my door to take me away....right?

There is a fine line between brilliance and bat crap crazy.

The US military will not be rounding us all up to stick us in camps because of any new laws. (IMHO)

Well... Time will tell. But I say that with the eroding liberties, it sure LOOKS like there is a plan in place to put many away somewhere. Your reality may differ.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well they fooled me. I would have thought that the Texas partner would be Mexico given logistics and all. But nope, we get the Czech Republic. Well we do have a large population of bohemians here. Maybe they think that will help them.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker

Well they fooled me. I would have thought that the Texas partner would be Mexico given logistics and all. But nope, we get the Czech Republic. Well we do have a large population of bohemians here. Maybe they think that will help them.

It must have been by lucky draw or something.

Maybe the Mexicans will get "Czech-Mated".

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by SuperTripps

reply to post by SuperTripps

Or... Just end the need for money, stripping Them all of power over Others and profit motive, and free Humanity from poverty, hunger, and war: www.abovetopsecret.com...

as much as you might hate money, the federal reserve, etc...it does serve a purpose of EASY exchange vs barter

I think my plan is much better

"Money," in ANY form (barter, trade, work exchange, coins, bills, electronic accounting) will become unnecessary. There will be no need. I like MY idea better.

fine, lets great a new business plan off this

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

reply to post by SuperTripps

Or... Just end the need for money, stripping Them all of power over Others and profit motive, and free Humanity from poverty, hunger, and war: www.abovetopsecret.com...

as much as you might hate money, the federal reserve, etc...it does serve a purpose of EASY exchange vs barter

I think my plan is much better

"Money," in ANY form (barter, trade, work exchange, coins, bills, electronic accounting) will become unnecessary. There will be no need. I like MY idea better.

fine, lets great a new business plan off this

Um... Though makers of electrogravitic devices - to plug in appliances, run factories, etc., will make money in the beginning...money will have less and less meaning as the cost of energy is removed down the line, making the business no money at all (but allowing everyOne to afford/have food, clothing, homes at whatever standard of living One chooses...).

Still, The Individuals involved will be heralded, earn social "credit," and overall enjoy the appreciation of Others and Self satisfaction.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

well ICE and DHS have that covered by the operation called end game as seen here www.fas.org... add this to the NDAA2012 Sub Sec D 1021 1022 and it is a hole new ball game, go a head and show your fake ID, one way to Git Mo you go

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Two simultaneous trends will eventually result in a domestic conflict.

The Occupy Movement will become more extreme and the Democratic and Republican presidential conventions to be overrun by protestors. The authorities will respond with excessive force, resulting in further violent protests in other cities.

The Federal government grows ever more panicked by the knowledge that its ponzi scheme economy is going to collapse. This is why passage of the NDAA and the future passage of SOPA are so important to them.

Imprisonment of citizens without charge and shutting down the only remaining means of truth – the Internet – are essential to retaining their power and control over the masses.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
Two simultaneous trends will eventually result in a domestic conflict.

The Occupy Movement will become more extreme and the Democratic and Republican presidential conventions to be overrun by protestors. The authorities will respond with excessive force, resulting in further violent protests in other cities.

The Federal government grows ever more panicked by the knowledge that its ponzi scheme economy is going to collapse. This is why passage of the NDAA and the future passage of SOPA are so important to them.

Imprisonment of citizens without charge and shutting down the only remaining means of truth – the Internet – are essential to retaining their power and control over the masses.

Can't say as I disagree with You. The evil is coming at Us hard and fast now. We are being divided every which way, and advantage will be taken to conquer Us.

Thank You for Your input!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join