It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NDAA the Act to Allow Them to Fill the FEMA Camps...?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The title pretty much says it all. With FEMA camps now gearing up ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), can We expect the military soon to be used to fill them?

It would seem that this VERY unconstitutional is indeed being set up to be used in this way.

Should We cheer the return from Iraq the troops that will now reinforce the numbers here at home?

Will SOPA be the method of quashing Our lightning-quick communications as Our military comes for Us?

Do You doubt this is in the works?

ATS, what do YOU think?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yes... It is!
It is clear and unrestricted, legal authorization, to place, almost anyone; in the camps.

You better stop using this site, and voicing your opinions...

I however, will not!
Im looking forward to having, men of the law, at my house, volunteering to die...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwnAegisean
Yes... It is!
It is clear and unrestricted, legal authorization, to place, almost anyone; in the camps.

I however, will not!
Im looking forward to having, men of the law, at my house, volunteering to die...

Could you please post an avatar so that when I see you on CNN I'll be able to say that I read your posts?
Just kidding of course......sort of.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thats a lot of peoples mentality actually, if you look at a lot of the state militias, or just militias in general in certain areas, they have said "dont be coming and breaking down my door, or ill be blowing some black vested bastards away", once people start being killed or taken from their homes, their weapons taken.

# is going to blow up, people are going to become savage. And you will not want to be wearing a uniform at that time.

Thats just my prediction, i hope im correct, i dont want to see people willingly being disarmed and taken away for no reason.

edit on 8/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

My question has always been "why". Why the fema camps, coffins, and now the NDAA and the SOPA. I am perplexed by the the question of why all of that is happening. Is it because of some new up and coming NWO that wants to control the world and lock up all of those who don't conform, or is it because the governments know something is coming in a disaster sort of way that will make it so they will need to be able to react/recover/control the ensuing outcome? Say for instance, there really is something to the whole 2012 disaster theory, like the magnetic poles are really reversing. Could it be that they are preparing for what the outcome of that will be? I'm definitely not saying that is what is happening, I'm just questioning tptb movtives for the things that have been going down, and whether it is because of impending doom or because they want control of the people.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

No.

1. The 2012 NDAA does not "affect existing law or authorities, relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States."

2. The 2012 NDAA requires individuals captured in the course of hostilities authorized under the 2001 AUMF to be held in military custody, not FEMA custody.

3. FEMA camps don't exist. No one has ever seen these so-called FEMA camps. I visited one of the camps identified on the FEMA camp map a few days ago; it's a downtown bus stop.

4. The troops returning from Iraq couldn't care less about you and are not participating in your oppression fantasy.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
my guess is those fema camps are for the people not already under the control. and you dont even know if you are or not. spooky if this is the case.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwnAegisean
Yes... It is!

I however, will not!

I have no fear. Give Me liberty or give Me death - which I do not fear. I will fight unto the end for freedom of Self, and of information. See here, if You haven't yet:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Thats a lot of peoples mentality actually, if you look at a lot of the state militias, or just militias in general in certain areas, they have said "dont be coming and breaking down my door, or ill be blowing some black vested bastards away", once people start being killed or taken from their homes, their weapons taken.

# is going to blow up, people are going to become savage. And you will not want to be wearing a uniform at that time.

Thats just my prediction, i hope im correct, i dont want to see people willingly being disarmed and taken away for no reason.

Well I say We must spread the information that there is a way to take down the evil power elite. Hopefully it will be before They try to make Their move. See My thread here, if You haven't already: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Fema camps are irrelevant.
If they start taking americans,

You have a militia, join it.
I would if the situation arose.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

No.

1. The 2012 NDAA does not "affect existing law or authorities, relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States."

Um... Except if You're labeled with the fuzzily defined epithet, "terrorist." Seems They can label any resistors with that - and there WILL be resistors...and now the military can act on home soil to haul large numbers of Citizens away... So, I don't think this will hold water.

2. The 2012 NDAA requires individuals captured in the course of hostilities authorized under the 2001 AUMF to be held in military custody, not FEMA custody.

And if They soon label FEMA camps "military" installations...? (In fact, a great number of FEMA camps are on military installations...) This will not hold water, either.

3. FEMA camps don't exist. No one has ever seen these so-called FEMA camps. I visited one of the camps identified on the FEMA camp map a few days ago; it's a downtown bus stop.

I guess one location represents all. Ok. (I have also heard reports of Others who found much more than a bus stop...)

4. The troops returning from Iraq couldn't care less about you and are not participating in your oppression fantasy.

Huh? What if They were ordered to "stop insurgency" of the "domestic terrorists?" Would They not care about the Ones protesting what is being done to the Constitution of this country?

And being stopped for ID by the NSA is an "oppression fantasy," I suppose. Having to submit to assault in order to fly (and soon, take a bus, take a train) is, too. (Unwelcome hands on My person, unwelcome deadly particles shot at My person are assault.)

Yeah, You go on with Your "we're just as free and unoppressed as We ever were" fantasy.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Fema camps are irrelevant.
If they start taking americans,

You have a militia, join it.
I would if the situation arose.

I hope You're right on the first score, and being homeless and income-less makes it difficult to join anything. But I will fight if I have to with bare fists if it comes to the military moving against Americans.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpunGCake
my guess is those fema camps are for the people not already under the control. and you dont even know if you are or not. spooky if this is the case.

I bet I am not... [grin] I am very vocal in ways to eliminate the power elite. (See www.abovetopsecret.com... for a good example, if You haven't already.)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Seriously dude. Just go back to Facebook and Dancing With the Stars! Do you have to make things so difficult for tptb?!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

My question has always been "why". Why the fema camps, coffins, and now the NDAA and the SOPA. I am perplexed by the the question of why all of that is happening. Is it because of some new up and coming NWO that wants to control the world and lock up all of those who don't conform, or is it because the governments know something is coming in a disaster sort of way that will make it so they will need to be able to react/recover/control the ensuing outcome? Say for instance, there really is something to the whole 2012 disaster theory, like the magnetic poles are really reversing. Could it be that they are preparing for what the outcome of that will be? I'm definitely not saying that is what is happening, I'm just questioning tptb movtives for the things that have been going down, and whether it is because of impending doom or because they want control of the people.

i have a fantastic IDEA for all the freedom fighters in the government or military out there...all these stupid LAWS they have PUSHED thru or are trying too..are by design..SO here's what you can do:

USE these same laws against THIS CRIMINAL CABAL who is trying to take away our liberties. So for example..now that the NDAA is passed...technically any fema type camps in the USA could be USED once these CRIMINALS are rounded up. NDAA allows executive branch along with congressional authority to deem people as terrorists who are citizens.

I don't know about you..but any Citizen who is subverting the Constitution and Bill of Rights IS a terrorist to me...even if its the president themselves

So I say...ROUND up the real constitutional terrorists who are sitting in PLAIN view in the 3 branches of governments and 100s of agencies...ROUND up the top guys and put them in these camps right now...and all the lower level guys give them a choice..Change now and vote/act to repeal all this BS...or join them

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why... Because the power elite want full control of the planet. They want one currency, reduced numbers of Humans, and Human slaves. They hide and suppress any tech that will remove the need for money (see www.abovetopsecret.com... ), They indoctrinate and incite war, so it is both: They want doom for many and control of Those who are left.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Seriously dude. Just go back to Facebook and Dancing With the Stars! Do you have to make things so difficult for tptb?!

LOL! I am not on Hotel Califacebook (You can check out any time You like but You can never leave...), and have never watched Dancing with the Stars. [grin]

And it is My life's work to end the power of the power elite. [smile]

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

Or... Just end the need for money, stripping Them all of power over Others and profit motive, and free Humanity from poverty, hunger, and war: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by SuperTripps

Or... Just end the need for money, stripping Them all of power over Others and profit motive, and free Humanity from poverty, hunger, and war: www.abovetopsecret.com...

as much as you might hate money, the federal reserve, etc...it does serve a purpose of EASY exchange vs barter

I think my plan is much better

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
HEY , call me paranoid , but I started a fitness regime about 6 month's ago , I was not unfit to start with , but I figure why not be in better shape........you all know where this is leading. I am under no illusion what the future may hold and YES granted I have no chance against any nuclear fallout etc , but I want a fighting chance AND yes call me selfish but I have turned the moral problem of loved ones and elderly who are not in any shape to repel and avoid what may be coming over in my mind day in , day out . It is outrageous to even contemplate what may be coming , but I am a realist , simple as that .
The amount of people , who have no interest in anything to do with the future is mind blowing , not even inquisitive.

I accept that this post is in many regards not acceptable, ie what about people who are ill , unfit , old etc
It is one thing to be on ATS with a computer keyboard putting the world to rights , sympathy , guilt , you name the emotion of choice regarding how you feel about things but in reality , in the cold light of day faced with whatever might be coming , a human survival emotion kicks in.
I have empathy , I am a loving human being , but I know that I also want to raise the middle finger to the elite , if the Sh** hit's the fan . I am no born leader type character , no gung ho stuff with me , just being honest , the thought of the government / elite cozy beneath the ground , while we all have to take what may come , makes me even more determined to try to be around.

The stuff regarding FEMA , part's are very disturbing depending on what and where you seek info on the subject.
They are preparing for something , the financial figures bear that as fact.
The fact that US police departments from state to state are buying military grade tools and equipment , tells me that something is due , the money / budget spent on procurement is very telling.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join