It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is NDAA the Act to Allow Them to Fill the FEMA Camps...?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by SuperTripps

Or... Just end the need for money, stripping Them all of power over Others and profit motive, and free Humanity from poverty, hunger, and war: www.abovetopsecret.com...

as much as you might hate money, the federal reserve, etc...it does serve a purpose of EASY exchange vs barter

I think my plan is much better

"Money," in ANY form (barter, trade, work exchange, coins, bills, electronic accounting) will become unnecessary. There will be no need. I like MY idea better.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It coming down to State(s) Vs Fed Gov, who has the last say?, Does the State(s) override the Fed Gov or does the Fed GOV over ride the State(s) one such debate is the gun rights, Gun Ownership During Disasters
www.volunteertv.com... with more States saying yes you can is the FED GOV saying you can not? some things just fall in to place, how many times have we seen the live fed from the Senate or House go blank , how many times have they have closed door sessions, do FEMA camps exist?? If you ask me they do, they could be called EVAC zones or shelters, we will not know till they, the FED GOV starts using them, it could be a detention center for the unruly OWS protesters come to mind, it could be a relocation center if an other Hurricane hits several states or takes out a state or big city, the thing is we the public will not know till it , whatever it is happens, to say for with all certainty , that no this is no FEMA camp or camps is just plane silly , have head stuck in sand foolishness. Is there proof that they exist no, is there proof they do not? to answer this show proof of the non existence, having DHS FEMA denies them, does not count.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

It would be so easy to round them up too...like say when congress is in session.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Seriously?! I love it! You are amazing!
. I'm not on Facebook either and Dancing with the Stars makes me want to throw up! Will you marry me?
just kidding, already married...but still...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by britelite1971

Well... Not sure You're aware of My gender. [grin] I am female. But I would consider marrying You if You were male and unmarried. [grin]

Thanks for the smile!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well being there's still no proof of FEMA camps or coffins I think I'll just open a cold on and relax. Odds of you all dying of a heart attack are higher than finding a FEMA coffin to put tou in.But I read it on the internet so it's got to be true

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Too funny! Well, not like it doesn't happen but maybe I should ask my husband first. On second thought, perhaps I won't give him any ideas.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Well being there's still no proof of FEMA camps or coffins I think I'll just open a cold on and relax. Odds of you all dying of a heart attack are higher than finding a FEMA coffin to put tou in.But I read it on the internet so it's got to be true

Believe what You wish. Just know... There is truth, too, on the interweb:

birdflu666.wordpress.com... cdc-and-who/

conspiracyrealitytv.com...

12160.info...

doomsday-prophecies.blogspot.com...

www.uaff.info...

www.chaoticfate.com...

Make Your own analysis.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
this is on the same order as the UN gun grab www.un.org... why is it when you buy a gun in the US, why is it reg with the UN? ever wonder about that , no well then you have nothing to fear for the FMEA coffins will be your bed.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971

My question has always been "why". Why the fema camps, coffins, and now the NDAA and the SOPA. I am perplexed by the the question of why all of that is happening. Is it because of some new up and coming NWO that wants to control the world and lock up all of those who don't conform, or is it because the governments know something is coming in a disaster sort of way that will make it so they will need to be able to react/recover/control the ensuing outcome? Say for instance, there really is something to the whole 2012 disaster theory, like the magnetic poles are really reversing. Could it be that they are preparing for what the outcome of that will be? I'm definitely not saying that is what is happening, I'm just questioning tptb movtives for the things that have been going down, and whether it is because of impending doom or because they want control of the people.

It's the U.N.

Look up Agenda 21

They Want Everything You Own

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Does anyone think the State National Guard Units will have "help" ?

GULP.

The National Guard State Partnership Program (SPP) was established in 1993 in response to the radically changed political-military situation following the collapse of Communism and the disintegration of the Soviet Union.

The SPP was established following the National Guard Bureau's proposal in the spring of 1993 to pair State National Guards with the Baltic countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. The NGB proposal was prompted by CINCEUR's Jan 93 decision to staff the Military Liaison Teams (MLTs) in the Baltics with Reserve Component personnel, in order to avoid sending a provocative signal to the Russian Federation that could have occurred had active duty soldiers been assigned. The SPP thus began as a bilateral military-to-military contact program to engage the countries of central and Eastern Europe, and is a direct outgrowth of US European Command's Joint Contact Team Program (JCTP). This program has grown far beyond JCTP and is now a key security cooperation tool, facilitating interaction in all aspects of civil-military cooperation.

State Partnership Program

Check the List for YOUR State's "Partner"...

I think the Alaska – Mongolia partnership is the most Dangerous!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm that this is true:

The Effect of the Posse Comitatus Act?

article from 2002

Before speculating on why this act is so misunderstood, it is useful to spell out exactly what the act as it is written does and does not do. The Posse Comitatus Act

Applies only to the Army, and by extension the Air Force, which was formed out of the Army in 1947.

Does not apply to the Navy and Marine Corps. However, the Department of Defense has consistently held that the Navy and Marine Corps should behave as if the act applied to them.

Does not apply to the Coast Guard, which is part of the Department of Transportation and is both an armed force and a law enforcement agency with police powers.

Does not apply to the National Guard in its role as state troops on state active duty under the command of the respective governors.

May not apply to the National Guard (qua militia) even when it is called to federal active duty. The Posse Comitatus Act contains no restrictions on the use of the federalized militia as it did on the regular Army. [9] It is commonly believed, however, that National Guard units and personnel come under the Posse Comitatus Act when they are on federal active duty, and this interpretation is followed today.

Does not apply to state guards or State Defense Forces under the command of the respective governors.

Does not apply to military personnel assigned to military police, shore police, or security police duties. The military police have jurisdiction over military members subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice. They also exercise police powers over military dependents and others on military installations. The history of the law makes it clear that it was not intended to prevent federal police (for example, marshals) from enforcing the law.

Does not apply to civilian employees, including those who are sworn law enforcement officers. The origin and legislative history of the act make it clear that it applies only to military personnel. In those days, there were no civilian employees of the Army in the sense that there are today. In particular, no one envisioned that the Army would hire civilian police officers to enforce the laws at its facilities.

Does not prevent the President from using federal troops in riots or civil disorders. Federal troops were used for domestic operations more than 200 times in the two centuries from 1795 to 1995. Most of these operations were to enforce the law, and many of them were to enforce state law rather than federal law. [10] Nor does it prevent the military services from supporting local or federal law enforcement officials as long as the troops are not used to arrest citizens or investigate crimes.

The Posse Comitatus Act
and Homeland Security

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Many people think the ICE detention centers will be the "FEMA" camps.

The ICE camps actually exist !

Click on a State to see them !

I think those are administered by contractors.

here is an interesting article.

Although private corporations have long exercised influence over detention policy in a variety of contexts, a recent accumulation of evidence indicates that the main contractors involved in the explosive growth of the immigration detention system have been involved in heavy lobbying at the federal level.

The Influence of the Private Prison Industry in Immigration Detention

and for more links with pictures: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is ICE the Test Agenda?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I've heard that militias will shoot at anyone in a SHTF situation.

What's worse?

Armed cops or militias?

Sounds about the same to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by AzureSky

I've heard that militias will shoot at anyone in a SHTF situation.

What's worse?

Armed cops or militias?

Sounds about the same to me.

Yeah, Me too...except that I would rather join the militias and fight for freedom than the cops/military and fight against.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Oh come on the whole coffin thin has been shot full of holes so many times it's funny to bring it up. So where's the camps any luck ther other than on the net too!! None in Michigan i can assure ya. Checked and double checked.I know you don't believe me but it is really funny

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
FEMA Camps? Gonna round up all 300 million Americans (or less if they start killing us and using us in experimentation) and put them in FEMA Camps? I suppose the train cars at the Suburu plant are really for carrying people and not new cars....right? I suppose the Indiana Armory just down the road will be knocking on my door to take me away....right?

There is a fine line between brilliance and bat crap crazy.

The US military will not be rounding us all up to stick us in camps because of any new laws. (IMHO)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Originally posted by britelite1971

My question has always been "why". Why the fema camps, coffins, and now the NDAA and the SOPA. I am perplexed by the the question of why all of that is happening. Is it because of some new up and coming NWO that wants to control the world and lock up all of those who don't conform, or is it because the governments know something is coming in a disaster sort of way that will make it so they will need to be able to react/recover/control the ensuing outcome? Say for instance, there really is something to the whole 2012 disaster theory, like the magnetic poles are really reversing. Could it be that they are preparing for what the outcome of that will be? I'm definitely not saying that is what is happening, I'm just questioning tptb movtives for the things that have been going down, and whether it is because of impending doom or because they want control of the people.

It's the U.N.

Look up Agenda 21

They Want Everything You Own

all fema camps lead to ROME!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wdkirk

it will be known drug dealers and users, militia, and protesters, street people that are not employed or get EBT ones on EBT but do not have in come, ones that have income but below min wage ones that can not nor will not surrender there fire arms, thees are the ones that will go to detainment camps. Ones that use deadly force, and or engage in armed hostility's will be shot or hung, [see treason and subversion acts] the US is now a "BATTLEFIELD" tread lightly, laws of war apply!! soon no courts will be used it will be open fields, walls and trees to carry out laws punishment. the total number that is est at is around 30 mil, not 300 mil and 10% of 30 that is 3mil are expected to put up an armed Resistance.

edit on 9-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

edit on 9-1-2012 by bekod because: editting

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

before you read this sit down for you might fall, no joke, and yes it is real www.northcom.mil... from the link not fluff, but the meat

The United States Congress has enacted a number of exceptions to the PCA that allow the military, in certain situations, to assist civilian law enforcement agencies in enforcing the laws of the U.S. The most common example is counterdrug assistance (Title 10 USC, Sections 371-381). Other examples include:

The Insurrection Act (Title 10 USC, Sections 331-335). This act allows the president to use U.S. military personnel at the request of a state legislature or governor to suppress insurrections. It also allows the president to use federal troops to enforce federal laws when rebellion against the authority of the U.S. makes it impracticable to enforce the laws of the U.S.
do you see how the above section would cover OWS and the like?

Assistance in the case of crimes involving nuclear materials (Title 18 USC, Section 831). This statute permits DoD personnel to assist the Justice Department in enforcing prohibitions regarding nuclear materials, when the attorney general and the secretary of defense jointly determine that an “emergency situation” exists that poses a serious threat to U.S. interests and is beyond the capability of civilian law enforcement agencies.
not that it would happen ,but in place encase it is needed

Emergency situations involving chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction (Title 10 USC, Section 382). When the attorney general and the secretary of defense jointly determine that an “emergency situation” exists that poses a serious threat to U.S. interests and is beyond the capability of civilian law enforcement agencies. DoD personnel may assist the Justice Department in enforcing prohibitions regarding biological or chemical weapons of mass destruction.
see the nuke for this.

Military support to civilian law enforcement is carried out in strict compliance with the Constitution and U.S. laws and under the direction of the president and secretary of defense.
this is why DHS TSA and NG can come get your firearm. when so ordered, thus falling in to the FED GOV vs the STATE if the STATE says no you do not need to surrender your firearm , but the FED GOV does who is in the right and has the Greater Authority?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join