It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Anti-Christ is my Messiah...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kemal
LMFAO, how cute. Jesus is not God.

Oh sweetie .... The Christian belief is that Jesus is GOD INCARNATE. The Muslims think he's some weak little prophet who needs a side kick and who will come riding in with some imaginary Islamic 12th Imam.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Judging from your posts, we have way more respect towards him.
And why would God need to appear as a human being on Earth? I guess you also believe that 2000 years ago, human beings managed to kill God? Or that Jesus died on purpose for your sins? What kind of sense does that make?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Oh sweetie .... The Christian belief is that Jesus is GOD INCARNATE.

And that makes it right?

What, based on all those perfect books of yours written by anonymous people with 250.000 different manuscript pieces or 5000 manuscripts none of which is identical to another?

With copies of copies of copies of those books, where each copy differs from the previous?

Or with the fact that in your WHOLE BIBLE you cannot find ONE SINGLE STATEMENT from Jesus where he says "I am God"?

I see ...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi
based on all those perfect books of yours

I've been very vocal about the errors and contradictions in the bible. You assume too much.
Observe the purpose of my earlier post ....

reply to post by Kemal

..... says the person who actually believes that a mass murdering pagan-thief and liar named Muhammad had 'revelations' from God. Yeah .... like that's going to happen.

The POINT is this ... Muhammad (who never had revelations) and the Quran (which is full of errors and contradictions) claim that Jesus is just a Prophet and that he needs help from some imaginary (non existant) Islamic Imam when in fact the Christian belief is that Jesus is God Incarnate. I find it highly amusing that the muslims on this thread actually belief that pedophile Muhammad and actually believe the Qu'ran even when it's been shown to be full of massive errors, but then they laugh at Christians who believe God was incarnate on earth.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

..... says the person who actually believes that a mass murdering pagan-thief and liar named Muhammad had 'revelations' from God. Yeah .... like that's going to happen.

Are you saying you are capable of telling God who he can give revelations to?

Really?

The POINT is this ... Muhammad (who never had revelations)

Is this your eyewitness testimony or are you just slandering for the sake of slander?

claim that Jesus is just a Prophet

This is what Jesus claimed himself in the Bible. Other people made spectacular claims about him, but HE only said he was speaking for the father.

and that he needs help from some imaginary (non existant) Islamic Imam

What if he does not speak arabic? What if he is not familiar with their customs on his return?

Are you him?

If not, then shut up about it. You cannnot speak for anyone but yourself.

when in fact the Christian belief is that Jesus is God Incarnate.

Yeah, and most of these christians have no idea what Jesus' concept of God was because they do not understand judaism. All they have to go on is the roman interpretation of what Christ was trying to say.

Deaf, dumb, and ignorant.

I find it highly amusing that the muslims on this thread actually belief that pedophile Muhammad and actually believe the Qu'ran even when it's been shown to be full of massive errors, but then they laugh at Christians who believe God was incarnate on earth.

I find it hard to believe so many "Christians" take Pauls word when he never met Jesus, but came in his own name exactly as Christ said he would when he warned about wolves in sheeps clothing.

In my opinion, you are all deserving of the hateful persecution you are soon to endure because you den of snakes would persecute your own mothers to save your flesh.

It is no wonder so many suffer.

The whole world is a struggle against God.

Israel.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by Oxygenation

Any messiah figure will have his hands full with this generation my friend. So many can't seem to understand his role. The Son of Man cannot save mankind. Only the father in Heaven can save anyone. It is he who gives sight and takes it away.

All a messiah can do is point to what is happening and explain why it is happening. Then God will prove any messiahs words through the actions of the universe.

The messiah is just a mouth piece for God, while God is the word in action.

But what do I know?

I know I could use another smoke, some more wood for the fire, and a fresh cup of coffee.

With Love,

Your Brother

IAMIAM...I have great respect of how you post. Your ability to love your fellow Human Being is refreshing. I want to ask you a question as I wish to understand your reasoning better?

If you have read any of my posts...you might know that from time to time...I get sucked into doing a job that is both stressful and dangerous. I am old enough to say no...but if I do not go...I feel as if I am letting young soldiers down. I pace and do not sleep during these times so now...even though I am older...I never again have said no.

My question is...knowing how the world really is...do you really believe 100% that there is a GOD and if so...what do you feel GOD's acessment of my sometimes work would be given that is a necessity to save lives?

Also...I do not believe in an AntiChrist or Devil...I do believe in something...but I feel that we Humans are too limited to get an understanding of afterlife reality. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
If you have read any of my posts...you might know that from time to time...I get sucked into doing a job that is both stressful and dangerous. I am old enough to say no...but if I do not go...I feel as if I am letting young soldiers down. I pace and do not sleep during these times so now...even though I am older...I never again have said no.

I do not contemplate such stressful things my friend. I am not God, I am his servant. Everything I do is God's will. If he tells me to wake, I wake. If he says eat, I eat.

I also believe everyone else is doing God's will as his servant. If they believed as I believe, they would be free of the burden which comes with wondering if what you do is right or wrong. It is merely God's will.

The more you accept this, the lighter your burdens will be and your decissions will be fluid like water.

My question is...knowing how the world really is...do you really believe 100% that there is a GOD and if so...what do you feel GOD's acessment of my sometimes work would be given that is a necessity to save lives?

My friend, you do not save any lives. You have no power. God saves lives through you. You just do not give him the credit.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

My friend, you do not save any lives. You have no power. God saves lives through you. You just do not give him the credit.

These are not sentences of a self centered man.

It demands great respect.

Thank you for sending these.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
As I understand it...

The Jews did not believe Jesus was their Messiah...They are still waiting for their Messiah

The Christians, Catholics, Seven Day Adventists and Jehovah Witnesses say Jesus was the Messiah and the next Messiah figure to come will in fact be the Anti-Christ a false Messiah

The Buddhists say the 5th Buddha Maitreya is awaited..although Canon literature says this won't be for a while yet

New Age Believers say Maitreya is already living on the Earth and is awaiting his day of declaration

Muslims say that before Armageddon the Imam Mahdi (their Messiah) will come to Earth

My point here is that the system that world religion has created with regards to the coming of a Messiah or Anti-Christ is self defeating..

If ones Messiah comes it will be the Anti-Christ to others...
And if ones Anti-Christ arrives it will be the Messiah to others...

As if choosing the correct religion in order to avoid eternal hell fire wasn't enough..now I have to wonder if the next Hitler is in fact the next Martin Luther King or the next Gandhi is the next Nero...

Life is very confusing at the best of times..
Just thought i would put this out there..

hmm interesting.... and quite confusing indeed....

i think we have to go back to the definition of words... lets dive in:

Χριστός is Christ in Greek. it means the annointed one. the verb means to rub or anoint. It is a title, not a name. it is the counterpart of the hebrew word: messiah ( מָשִׁיחַ ).

taken from wiki:
In the Septuagint version of the Hebrew Bible (written over a century before the time of Jesus), the word Christ was used to translate into Greek the Hebrew mashiach (messiah), meaning "anointed.

i believe writers of the old testament used the term messiah as a reference to Jesus before his birth, while the new testament writers referred to Jesus of Nazareth as Christ, because of the fact that the faith would soon be spread to the greek speaking gentiles, so the title messiah could not be understood by the gentiles.

messiah = jesus of nazareth
christ = jesus of nazareth

messiah and christ are the two words/titles created specifically for Jesus of Nazareth.

taken that into consideration: Jesus of Nazareth is the one and only true messiah/christ. the term anti-christ is anyone that is against the anointed one. this is can be achieved by a) denying Jesus of Nazareth is Lord, son of God that came in the flesh or b) proclaiming that you are a savior of mankind.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Are you saying you are capable of telling God who he can give revelations to? Really?

In this case .... DEFINATELY. Bad fruit from a bad tree.

Matthew 7:16 ... By their fruits you shall know them.

1 Samuel 24:13 As the old saying goes, 'From evildoers come evil deeds,' so my hand will not touch you.

Proverbs 20:11 Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right.

Matthew 7:20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

Matthew 12:33 "Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.

Luke 6:43 "No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.

Luke 6:44 Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers.

James 2:18 But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.

James 3:12 My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.

are you just slandering for the sake of slander?

Grow up. It is a well documented FACT that Muhammad was a thief and a mass murderer.
Telling that truth isn't slander no matter how much you PC people want it to be. It's just TRUTH.
I suggest you attempt to educate yourself. Read - "Why I am not a Muslim" by Ibn Warriq.
Also The Life of Muhammad
Short excerpt on his 'peaceful' life :shk:

- Born in Mecca
576 - Orphaned upon death of mother
595 - Marries Kadijah - older, wealthy widow
610 - Reports first revelations from angel at age of 40
619 - Protector uncle dies
622 - Emigrates from Mecca to Medina (the Hijra)
623 - Orders raids on Meccan caravans
624 - Battle of Badr (victory)
624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina
624 - Orders the assassination of Abu Afak
624 - Orders the assassination of Asma bint Marwan
624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf
625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat)
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
627 - Battle of the Trench (victory)
627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews
628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca
628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
630 - Conquers Mecca by surprise (along with other tribes)
631 - Leads second raid into Christian territory at Tabuk (no battle)
632 - Dies

shut up about it.

NO. I will continue to tell the truth. How about you grow up instead.

[In my opinion, you are all deserving of the hateful persecution you are soon to endure because you den of snakes would persecute your own mothers to save your flesh.

Lovely. :shk:

With Love, Your Brother

yeah, right. You have no clue what love means or what 'brother' means.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Grow up. It is a well documented FACT that Muhammad was a thief and a mass murderer.
Telling that truth isn't slander no matter how much you PC people want it to be. It's just TRUTH.
I suggest you attempt to educate yourself. Read - "Why I am not a Muslim" by Ibn Warriq.
Also The Life of Muhammad

So, your "well documented facts" are a book written by some non-authoritative bigot and a website of islamophobes?

Is that what you understand under "well documented facts"?

Gee, I am now going to write a book saying that Jesus was in fact a woman, and had green hair. It must be true, because my book says so.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Truth is truth. You can throw mud and stones and call names, but that doesn't change the fact that Muhammad was a mass murderer and a thief. The history books are FULL of examples of his 'peaceful' ways ... lies and mass murders and his acting like a common thief against caravans. God isn't going to help a demon in the flesh like that. It just doesn't work that way. His 'visions' were faked in order to gain power over the gullible.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Truth is truth. You can throw mud and stones and call names, but that doesn't change the fact that Muhammad was a mass murderer and a thief. The history books are FULL of examples of his 'peaceful' ways ... lies and mass murders and his acting like a common thief against caravans. God isn't going to help a demon in the flesh like that. It just doesn't work that way. His 'visions' were faked in order to gain power over the gullible.

No, there are no fact here whatsoever. Only your empty words. You repeating them a million times does not make them true.

You speak full of hatred. God warned us about you:

Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom. - 3:118

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Are you saying you are capable of telling God who he can give revelations to? Really?

In this case .... DEFINATELY.

Good luck with that.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you for your reply but I am afraid that it gives me little solace. I really wish I could see things in a way that takes our decision making process out of the equasion....but unfortunately...I can not. I do not believe in a GOD in the way you do...I do believe that we are part of a much larger picture but I feel....and please forgive me for this....your view although refreshing....is too simplistic for me.

This does not change my admiration of your consistancy in how you look at things but I will ask you this....Have you ever HAD to kill a man in either defense or as a Military Order...and if not....if you found yourself in a choice of either killing or be killed....what would you do?
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Have you ever HAD to kill a man in either defense or as a Military Order...and if not....if you found yourself in a choice of either killing or be killed....what would you do?

I was in the Marine Corps for 14 years, 92-06.
I was the SNCOIC of a combat deployment to Djhibouti, Africa.
Getting into the Marine Corps was no easy feat as I am blind in one eye, but after three attempts a recruiter gave me the chance.

Have I ever actually had to kill anyone? No. But I was willing.

Fortunately, my experience with war has only been putting the pieces of my friends back together when they returned.

I have had my life in danger and at the mercy of another man several times before my military experience and after. I never had to kill anyone nor lay a hand on anyone to resolve the matter.

This does not mean that I would not.

In all situations, I do God's will.

So, if the question is directed at the turn the other cheek doctrine, Yes turn the other cheek for it is the law.

However, to any adversary who might see such a belief as an opportunity, you cannot tempt me, but I wouldn't advise tempting God.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

Jesus Christ bro..all the way. He's got different names by different people's language, he's been called Yahshua by hebrews, Yeshua by arameans, Jesus the Christ by english speaking people. No one else died for you so that you could be with him. Buddha didn't die for you, Muhammad didn't die for you, Krishna didn't die for you...only Jesus which is why he is the King of kings, the Messiah and only Jesus offers you redemption from the things you have done and the people you have hurt.

I'd go with the Redeemer because he's the genuine Christ, everyone else is the anti-christ.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

And that makes it right?

What, based on all those perfect books of yours written by anonymous people with 250.000 different manuscript pieces or 5000 manuscripts none of which is identical to another?

With copies of copies of copies of those books, where each copy differs from the previous?

Or with the fact that in your WHOLE BIBLE you cannot find ONE SINGLE STATEMENT from Jesus where he says "I am God"?

I see ...

Yes, it does make it right. Read all the prophecies concerning Jesus from the old Prophets Isaiah, Amos, Zecharia and Ezekiel, theyre talking about God but who fulfills the prophecies? Jesus does. The jews prophecies get fulfilled by Christ, all of them except the last 7 years which is the tribulation. Jesus fulfilled 483 years of prophecy on his own right down to being hung on a tree.

The old testament and new testaments are witnessing the Father in the flesh...Isaiah's prophecied Immanuel and Immanuel means "God with us" or "God in person".

Prophecy in genesis Ch.5 hidden in the geneaologies from Adam to Noah: Man is appointed mortal sorrow, the God of Glory shall come down teaching his death shall bring the despairing rest.

Jesus said "I AM the light of the world", "I AM the truth, the life and the Way", "I AM the Resurrection", "Most assuredly i say to you, before Abraham was I AM"

He didn't say he was "God"...he said he was "I AM" 99 times in the new testament and that is why the Sanhedrin tried him and they could find no fault with him in his trial until he told them he was I AM and they charged him with blasphemy.

John 14: 8-11

Philip said to Jesus, "Lord, show us the Father. That is all we need."
Jesus answered, "Philip, I have been with you for a long time. So you should know me. The person that has seen me has seen the Father too. So why do you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you truly believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The things I have told you don't come from me. The Father lives in me, and he is doing his own work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or believe because of the miracles I have done."

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Paul was a Pharisee, meaning he had practically memorized scripture. Jesus need only open his eyes to the scripture. It is not complicated to understand that Paul indeed knew the Messiah that was promised in the book he was an expert in.

If you believe that anything Paul teaches is against Christ than you are not correctly interpreting Paul. Paul is in complete agreement with Jesus; it is only your understanding that is not in agreement.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

And that makes it right?

I see ...

Yes, it does make it right. Read all the prophecies concerning Jesus from the old Prophets Isaiah, Amos, Zecharia and Ezekiel, theyre talking about God but who fulfills the prophecies? Jesus does. The jews prophecies get fulfilled by Christ, all of them except the last 7 years which is the tribulation. Jesus fulfilled 483 years of prophecy on his own right down to being hung on a tree.

The old testament and new testaments are witnessing the Father in the flesh...Isaiah's prophecied Immanuel and Immanuel means "God with us" or "God in person".

Prophecy in genesis Ch.5 hidden in the geneaologies from Adam to Noah: Man is appointed mortal sorrow, the God of Glory shall come down teaching his death shall bring the despairing rest.

Jesus said "I AM the light of the world", "I AM the truth, the life and the Way", "I AM the Resurrection", "Most assuredly i say to you, before Abraham was I AM"

He didn't say he was "God"...he said he was "I AM" 99 times in the new testament and that is why the Sanhedrin tried him and they could find no fault with him in his trial until he told them he was I AM and they charged him with blasphemy.

John 14: 8-11

Philip said to Jesus, "Lord, show us the Father. That is all we need."
Jesus answered, "Philip, I have been with you for a long time. So you should know me. The person that has seen me has seen the Father too. So why do you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you truly believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The things I have told you don't come from me. The Father lives in me, and he is doing his own work. Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or believe because of the miracles I have done."

Amen

It is amazing that people reject Immanuel. Why is it so hard to believe in a creator that wanted to have a personal relationship with the creation? Why would God create something and then be aloof for at least 6000 leaving us here to wonder. How exactly is that loving? He loved us he became part of us to teach us. He let us fall away from him so that we might fully understand him. He is teaching us all things so that not only will we understand him but we will become like him. Thus making us worthy to be called his children.

If you will not listen to us listen to John.

John 1:1-51 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

John 1:14 14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

The word was God and the word became flesh.
edit on 12-1-2012 by sacgamer25 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join