It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Anti-Christ is my Messiah...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sacgamer25

Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me. Or believe because of the miracles I have done."

Jesus said himself right here that the Father is in him, he didn't say he was in anyone else he said only in him. There's a reason Jesus' sacrifice on the cross is called the "second covenant", Jesus is the last and final Ark housing the Father. The Father dwells in the Son and the Son in the Father, they are one.

John 5:19-23 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

How can the Father show the Son his power except that he be in him instructing him?

The book of Acts says it is Jesus that sits on the throne and that his Holy Spirit flows into his believers. jews say there is only one God, muslims claim there is only one God, protestant christians claim there is only one God. Where we protestant christians differ, is we recognize the Messiah for who he really is...the King of all creation, the King of kings.

We see him for who he really is because he wants us to see it. The bride knows the groom.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Oxygenation

The Christians, Catholics, Seven Day Adventists and Jehovah Witnesses say Jesus was the Messiah and the next Messiah figure to come will in fact be the Anti-Christ a false Messiah
Seventh Day Adventists do not believe in a person called the anti-christ. Anti-christ is more a system that is a worldly, materially-centered philosophy which is at odds with the teachings of Christ.
You are thinking of dispensationalists who believe in a person, the anti-christ, as an apocalyptic character who ushers in Armageddon or something.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oxygenation
As I understand it...

The Jews did not believe Jesus was their Messiah...They are still waiting for their Messiah

The Christians, Catholics, Seven Day Adventists and Jehovah Witnesses say Jesus was the Messiah and the next Messiah figure to come will in fact be the Anti-Christ a false Messiah

The Buddhists say the 5th Buddha Maitreya is awaited..although Canon literature says this won't be for a while yet

New Age Believers say Maitreya is already living on the Earth and is awaiting his day of declaration

Muslims say that before Armageddon the Imam Mahdi (their Messiah) will come to Earth

My point here is that the system that world religion has created with regards to the coming of a Messiah or Anti-Christ is self defeating..

If ones Messiah comes it will be the Anti-Christ to others...
And if ones Anti-Christ arrives it will be the Messiah to others...

As if choosing the correct religion in order to avoid eternal hell fire wasn't enough..now I have to wonder if the next Hitler is in fact the next Martin Luther King or the next Gandhi is the next Nero...

Life is very confusing at the best of times..
Just thought i would put this out there..

Let me give you some advice. The most loving message is the message that Christ teaches. God is love and all love comes from God. Therefore anyone who loves proves that God is in them. So although I would love for you to accept what I say I encourage you to at least understand the loving message of Christ and try and live by it. If you live with that type of love I don’t think it will matter who the Ant-Christ is. Since you have chosen to live by the one law we can all agree on, which is love, you will have done well.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
When THE messiah comes... whoever or wherever he/she is from... we're still going to have to pay taxes!

I've always wondered why some people need a figure head like a messiah to tell them things are going to be good, that they'll be alright...and throw some dribble such as "as long as you believe in what I believe you're safe".

From my point of view there are no gods or devils, there are just power hungry individuals that want more than they can handle. Greed drives them, nothing else.

We need saving from ourselves by ourselves, people shouldn't look to some magical or supernatural means to end the problems of our world. We allow problems to happen, the mentality of people(and technology) is changing decade by decade, who knows maybe in 100 years 'we' will have all the problems that plague us today be a thing of the past, hunger/war/famine etc.

That's all, help yourself, cause no one else will(If you aren't willing to work for what you want why should I help you. Is the point I'm going for). Don't wait for help or a miracle, do it yourself, if you do nothing, expect nothing in return.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join