It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO filmed in France, January 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't like that the footage is so short (makes it harder to scrutinize) but I do like the chemtrail effect. I don't think both are superimpose. So we have at least one paranormal item on that video.

Could it be that they (they= whoever might be spraying some of these non-contrails) have drones that sample the trails to make sure there's the proper amount of poison added?

Or.....

Maybe, if this is extraterrestrial (and not chemtrail sponsored and owned) then perhaps they're checking it out much like they do our nuclear plants.

Video is hardly conclusive but interesting just the same.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I agree that this person's arsenal of videos isn't helping their credibility but................I still kinda find this one interesting.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Looks like a legitimate man made flying object with the blinking light but with some shady business thrown in at the end.

Originally posted by pshea38
Definitely a hoax, but maybe not.
Although I'm pretty sure it is genuine, possibly.
I don't have a strong opinion either way, but don't 'quote' me on that.

Wait... what?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hate to say it, but looks like a fake to me. The bit where it dives below the contrail is a giveaway.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Looks like CGI
I can't put my finger on it but something seems off.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Doesn't look like a plane.
It accelerates to fast as it goes over the cloud..
Unsure if it is CGI.. Looks legit.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by objectman

someone who simply grabbed their crappy camera phone and had limited memory available to record with or limited battery life on their cam corder?
Life happens and its not perfect when it does.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The uploader said he shortened the video to what is posted.
The video also seems to be sped up at the end making the plane/balloon/whatever appear to move quickly behind the chemtrail.

There's nothing exciting about this one, good looking out though.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Looks like what I saw on January 05th, 2012 @ 8:30am.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Im pretty sure this person is having you on.

Clearly likes editing by the intro they made. The clincher for me is one called "Amazing UFO sighting filmed, December 2011".

VERY poor editing....almost looks deliberately bad.

You people do realize Youtube pays some people for their videos...others can have advertisers pay you a few pence per click of the advert on a video.

People are milking the gullible for all its worth. Learn the basics of After Effects and you are set

150 subscribers...not a lot really, but theres a massive market for this BS..as evident on here and many other websites including Youtube itself.

I would imagine there are plenty of these channels where the person doesnt actually need to work as the income from youtube and the sponsorship deals make them enough to chill out and enjoy their lives
I dont take any UFO vid on youtube seriously, let alone the ones whoring for subscribers

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
New member but long time reader here. I don't mean to be negative here but i need to ask this as its really bugging me.
Why are you guys so quick to accept a low quality film of things that clearly look fake, clearly look like lanterns or planes or anything? Im desperate for ufo's to be real and exist as well, but we need to be realistic. Every single video of a supposed ufo is worthless unless they are clearer, longer, part of a group of videos of the same "event", etc...

Do you see what im saying? And even if there is no ready explanation, then is jumping to "alien craft" really the thing to do. There could be hundreds of explanations for what was seen. Just because we dont have them ready at hand does not mean its an alien craft. Im baffled at the gullibility on display in these forums. Or is it something else?

Like i said, dont get me wrong, i sooo want aliens to have visited us, but are really telling me that they have mastered travel across the universe but forget to turn the lights off on their craft when they are here? If they wanted us to see them they would land and talk to us in public. They havent, so what? They want to remain hidden but cant swich the lights off? Come on...I just dont get it

I mean no disrespect at all but its things like this that make the average person think we are kooks.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I agree that this person's arsenal of videos isn't helping their credibility

And calling contrails "chemtrails" isn't helping yours either. I'm going to start a thread right now in the contrail forum just for you.

On topic, definitely CGI. Very easy to tell, especially at the end.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That's definitely a blimp lol. You can just tell by how slow the thing is going haha.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Super fake.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That's a plane and what's even worse he must have knew it was a plane, and put the video on youtube as a ufo anyways.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The more hoax films I see the more I'm convinced this whole phenomena is a crock. With demons adding to the big masquerade of course.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Doesnt look like the video is sped up at the end when the "ufo" goes behind the CONTRAIL, the movement of the rest of the video seems consistent and not sped up. Well except for the flying ostrich that is, he's really moving...

I know nothing about CGI but the video just looks fake to me...
edit on 8-1-2012 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

Looks like what I saw on January 05th, 2012 @ 8:30am.

Well there is independant verification right there that the initial
video is more than likely genuine! Both objects are very similar
and obviously have a penchant for chemtrails.

You sure are bombarded there 2ndSEED with those nasty, ugly
and vile chemtrails. Don't let anyone convince you (i.e. proudbird.
the experienced pilot who spends a heck of a lot of time and
effort on these boards ridiculing the whole notion of chemtrails)
that those are anything but chemtrails.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
its already been said but id like to throw in my 2 cents. the object is flashing what look like aircraft lights. and as far as i know we put those on our aircraft haha xD. but the pyramid topic is interesting to me because there have been sightings of this "rotating pyramid" over a few of our major city's head offices. even in Moscow over the Kremlin which is my country of birth so it instantly drew my attention.

thank you for your video but for me its case closed our aircraft.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Pay close attention as it 'jumps' behind the contrail. Something was very off about the object right before it went behind the contrail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join