It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Ron Paul is Crushing Them in New Hampshire

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is the first debate I've actually sat down to watch this election. I heard Ron Paul did well up till now, but really I'm amazed.

Every question is a home run. Everyone else is bla bla bla. I love Ron Paul throwing their records in their faces.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think this will help Ron Paul going foward.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Yeah Newt couldn't get in the military because he had flat feet. Now he thinks he's worthy of sending soldiers off to fight in our illegal wars.

All that time, I thought that Newt couldn't get in because he had no spine.

I'll be damned......

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I am frightened of anyone of legal voting age that uses "OMG."
I am however amused at all the support Ron Paul seems to get from underage folks that I think might believe they will get to vote online somehow or something.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Is it me, or does Romney get WAYYYY more air time than everyone else?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

I don't think Santorum is doing well at all. He looks shifty too. He comes across like he'd say anything.

When Romney is standing there listening to the others, he looks like an undertaker to me. He talks like he's giving a speech from memory.

Ron Paul just tells it like it is.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

This is the first debate I've actually sat down to watch this election. I heard Ron Paul did well up till now, but really I'm amazed.

Every question is a home run. Everyone else is bla bla bla. I love Ron Paul throwing their records in their faces.

In previous debates, Ron was given much less time to speak.. With that in mind, he's done exceptionally well .. he's made it this far and now he's getting more opportunity to speak.. That is only helping him more if you ask me.

Since he's been allowed to be more vocal at these things, he's escalated in the polling.. he was hovering around towards the bottom for a while in the beginning.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mrnotobc

Romney is criticized all the time for sounding like a robot.. he doesn't come off as someone who really cares about anything, just a guy spouting off memorized talking points..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kafternin
I am however amused at all the support Ron Paul seems to get from underage folks that I think might believe they will get to vote online somehow or something.

Whether Ron Paul is elected or not, he still slapped every one of these clowns across the puss with a stinky fish, and none of them could say a thing about it. Just that was worth the price of admission.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
They keep asking Ron if he will run as an independent and he keeps saying he has no intention of doing so but he stops short of flat out saying he won't ..

I have a theory on that .. I personally think there's a VERY strong chance he does intend to do so.. it would just be foolish of him to say that in the middle of a campaign where you're running for the republican ticket... you risk losing some of the staunch republicans to one of the other candidates if you announce that prematurely.

link   

Originally posted by Kafternin

Whether Ron Paul is elected or not, he still slapped every one of these clowns across the puss with a stinky fish, and none of them could say a thing about it. Just that was worth the price of admission.

I would pay to watch him literally smack them with a stink fish

link   
Is anyone comparing the amount of airtime canidates are getting here? All I hear is Romney, albeit on TV in the backround....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

In previous debates, Ron was given much less time to speak.. With that in mind, he's done exceptionally well .. he's made it this far and now he's getting more opportunity to speak.. That is only helping him more if you ask me.

Since he's been allowed to be more vocal at these things, he's escalated in the polling.. he was hovering around towards the bottom for a while in the beginning.

I totally agree. The more you hear him talk, the more you like him. I can see why they don't like to let him talk.. He won't shut up about their records lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
They really want Ron Paul to run as an independent because they know he will be finished if he does.
It is a ploy, and Paul knows it. He won't bite.
We have a TWO PARTY system, it is named that for a reason. If we had a third party, a three party system yes, Paul would be the candidate.
No third party candidate gets elected to be president of the once united states.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

I dunno, I think Ron WANTS to run as a republican but I think there's a good chance he'd go independent if he doesn't get that nomination.. and I think he has a strong chance if he does.. strong than any other before him at least.

I get a sense that the majority of the country is fed up with both republicans AND democrats

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
They keep asking Ron if he will run as an independent and he keeps saying he has no intention of doing so but he stops short of flat out saying he won't ..

I have a theory on that .. I personally think there's a VERY strong chance he does intend to do so.. it would just be foolish of him to say that in the middle of a campaign where you're running for the republican ticket... you risk losing some of the staunch republicans to one of the other candidates if you announce that prematurely.

I have believed all along he wins as a indie. They keep asking about it because they're terrorized of the idea. I think Palin told them to stop alienating Ron Pauls supporters, because she knows he has more than any of them.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Newt said he'd watch the college basketball game if he wasn't at the debate! hahaha .. then he's corrected "It's football"

Failed at trying to relate to the american people like an average joe =)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Ron Paul wins a indie.

He gets 20 to 30% of repubs no matter what. we're sick of the establishment repubs, which is all of them.
Probably 60% of indies, which is the largest group. they don't care about party.
20 to 30% libs. They'll cross party for Ron Paul.

He'd probably get less votes as a repub.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

haha that is funny. Ron Paul is the one with the big fish lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's no surprise that so far they aren't really talking about Ron

Edit: Ok now he got called the human wrecking ball .. but they are basically saying he's helping Romney
edit on 1/7/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join