It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to see Ron Paul debate Obama!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I believe that Dr. Paul will beat the crap out of Obama in a debate, especially since Obama is supposedly a "Constitution Expert", yet he defiles it and Ron Paul holds the Constitutions foundation in high regard and wants to protect it. RON PAUL 2012!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnswerSeeker2012
I believe that Dr. Paul will beat the crap out of Obama in a debate, especially since Obama is supposedly a "Constitution Expert", yet he defiles it and Ron Paul holds the Constitutions foundation in high regard and wants to protect it. RON PAUL 2012!!!

Every politician promises you the earth... and then they get elected and it never happens.
Either because they were lying or because they find out that they don't have as much power as they think they do.

They're just the face of the corporation....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Oh god yes me too, even down here in AUS i wanna see the Dr Ron Paul kick ass

edit on 7-1-2012 by Messier45 because: grammar

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Messier45

Ugh people need to get over this thought that politicians tell the truth, they don't.
Ron Paul is Obama 2.0...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul is sincere, genuine, and honest. Obama, like all typical politicians, is a smooth-talking salesman and Oscar-winning equivalent actor.

It is SO VERY SAD, that we still have a lot of STUPID Americans who go for the LIAR salesman and actor types over the genuine, sincere and honest types of characters.

I wish this country's stupid folks would GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER and start preferring genuine, sincere, and honest politicians for a change.
edit on 7-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThedeadeyesofCharlieSheen
reply to post by Messier45

Ugh people need to get over this thought that politicians tell the truth, they don't.
Ron Paul is Obama 2.0...

I don't mind people disagreeing with or questioning Paul, or myself, but I hate spurious statements.

Would you care to substantiate that statement in any way, shape, or form? I sincerely doubt you can, since even Mccain said Paul is the most honest man in Washington (or government, I can't recall the exactly wording offhand).

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Obama of course would need his teleprompter - Such a shame how many were duped into thinking Obama was a reincarnation of Martin Luther. I admit I was fooled until I got informed but Ron Paul is someone I can and do believe could lift first the USA from the mire then by example the world - Wish we in UK had someone of his calibre
edit on 7-1-2012 by artistpoet because: spelling

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I would love to see that debate if it were open and free but of course it wouldn't be. If Dr. Paul makes it to that point, Obama will demand pre-scripted questions submitted to him in advance and strict guidelines and time limits. Ron Paul would eat his lunch and he knows it, so the media wouldn't allow an open forum for that to happen in.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I would like to see Obama debate something other than a teleprompter

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Can't happen. You take a intelligent truth teller debating a pedestrian IQ that's helpless with a teleprompter, you have nothing but shame and humiliation.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Can't happen. You take a intelligent truth teller debating a pedestrian IQ that's helpless with a teleprompter, you have nothing but shame and humiliation.

Ha Ha well said sir
They will not allow such a thing
What is Obama - answer Ron Paul with a hole drilled in his head and his brain strirred round with a stick
edit on 7-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

You are correct, Obama comes across as a used car salesman. The majority of people talk about things they know nothing of without doing dilligent research. Ron Paul is not the typical politician, he has been consitent since the 1980's and things he said back then have come to fruition.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnswerSeeker2012
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

You are correct, Obama comes across as a used car salesman. The majority of people talk about things they know nothing of without doing dilligent research. Ron Paul is not the typical politician, he has been consitent since the 1980's and things he said back then have come to fruition.

True Obama is a proven liar - Ron Paul is real Human Being who actually cares about his fellow Americans and World citizens also

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
i thought about this myself too not long ago..

while im 100% certain Dr. Paul would smite Obama in a debate like thor would sherley temple..

i came to the conclusion that they would have to give Obama the questions upfront..

otherwise it would just get really ugly..

imagine them debating on something like the war on terror for instance...o.O

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

Things that will never happen for 100.

(see, it's 100 because its such an easy answer)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I'd love to see Ron Paul debate Obama........and as an Australian I would drop everything to watch it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I was fooled by Obama as well. Although, I voted for Ron Paul in the primary...in the general election I voted for Obama in fear of a McCain administration. Evidently...we got the same puppet anyway. My wife, being Russian, just became a citizen 2 months ago and is voting for Ron Paul also. She wanted to the last time, but obviously couldn't.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

A lot of people were fooled - I am in UK and watched the Obama election through our main stream media - It was only after a year or so before I came across a documentary film by Alex Jones called "The Obama Deception"- That film and another film "Endgame" - It really shook me to the core.
Sounds like your wife is a smart lady- Good luck to you

new topics

top topics

join